My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No llores, mija. It is what it is.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, the Lakers is where tired, disgusting bags go to die. You've had the following this century:

Rapists
    Junkies
    Pedophiles
    Adulterers
    Snitches
    Basket cases like Bynum and World Peace
    Domestic abusers/potential murderer who was replaced by....
    A disgruntled ex-players brought back who got their asshole caved in during gay sex and missed a whole season
    anndddd....the father of this thing (his association, your L):

They had a murderer too: Javaris Crittenton.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes one wonder how we would've fared. We beat the out of Minny for sure and make it to the finals. Duncan wasn't injured that year if I remember correctly. Manu wasn't quite Manu yet and Tony wasn't Tony yet either though both were still good. Turk and Horrys shooting would have had to improve right? (still have nightmares about Horrys wide open game changing 3 at the top of the key and he hits nothing but backboard). Bowen would've been able to stick with Rip though which would've hurt there offense. Rasho would've gotten destroyed by Rasheed but Duncan played phenomenal against Ben Wallace (second most overrated defender ever behind only Dwite; is that how you spell his name?) and Timmy was a monster himself in controlling the paint. Billups destroys Parker but Parker will make Billups actually play D unlike old man Payton or Fisher. Manu v Prince should be a clear Manu victory. I still think we lose in 04 and come back in 05 and beat them
    I think Manu and Tim would've stepped up and had monster series like in 05, and the Spurs would've won and gone back to back. They were on a mission 'til that .04 BS.

05 was much closer than I thought it was going to be. I think the Piston having a ring in their pocket gave them more confidence is why. In fact, Spurs arguably needed some breaks to win that series.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pistons won Games 3 & 5 decisively, but the others were in play. In Game 1, the Lakers were up one at the half. Game 2 went to OT. Game 4 was tied after three quarters.

In Game 3, the Pistons were up nine at the half and up 14 after three quarters. They won by 20.
    In Game 5, the Pistons were up ten at the half and up 23 after three quarters. The Lakers outscored them by 10 in the 4th.
    The Pistons were never up 30 even once the whole series.

The thing I remember most about '04 is Bill Russell predicting a win for the Pistons because of superior D, and other announcers not taking him seriously.
    I call it the five-game sweep. Lakerrefs had to play really hard to engineer that lone W. Then in Detroit, the Lakers just looked like they had no business being there. It was one of the most embarrassing finals ever for a team, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Manu and Tim would've stepped up and had monster series like in 05, and the Spurs would've won and gone back to back. They were on a mission 'til that .04 BS.

05 was much closer than I thought it was going to be. I think the Piston having a ring in their pocket gave them more confidence is why. In fact, Spurs arguably needed some breaks to win that series.

Yeah, that 04 squad was better than our 06 team, tbh, as far as which team that should have been part of a B2B but wasn't.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

As is usually the case with teams attempting repeat, the Pistons supporting cast was weaker in 2005

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They had a murderer too: Javaris Crittenton.
    Dayum, forgot about him. He was an LG legend

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs got transgressions too

--Their GM is a drunkard
    --Their coach is a closet MAGA
    --Their best player alone has Merlin Tats, Tramp Stamp, 2004 Bronze Medal (), payed para mi amigo's gym, got duped in a failed Maybelline scandal for millions, got a tongue ring (), and only weekend visitation rights to his (?) kids
    --Their 2nd best player ever got deported, only to win it all
    --Their 3rd best player has a 1988 Bronze Medal
    --Their best PG ed the out of his teammates wife

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs got transgressions too

--Their GM is a drunkard
    --Their coach is a closet MAGA
    --Their best player alone has Merlin Tats, Tramp Stamp, 2004 Bronze Medal (), payed para mi amigo's gym, got duped in a failed Maybelline scandal for millions, got a tongue ring (), and only weekend visitation rights to his (?) kids
    --Their 2nd best player ever got deported, only to win it all
    --Their 3rd best player has a 1988 Bronze Medal
    --Their best PG ed the out of his teammates wife

God damnit, Julio. We're talking about pieces of as in criminals, dirty mother s. We have 1 drunkard and 1 adulterer. Pop is about as white-cuck apologist as you can get, you're basically lying there. Learn to fully understand the language, Esteban or take your ies, your hairnets and your Locs sunglasses right back across that damn border and live with the rest of them dirt-farming, pepper-eating salsa suckers.

Boiled down:

Spurs: 2 pieces of
    Lakers: countless and growing by the day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damnit, Julio. We're talking about pieces of as in criminals, dirty mother s. We have 1 drunkard and 1 adulterer. Pop is about as white-cuck apologist as you can get, you're basically lying there. Learn to fully understand the language, Esteban or take your ies, your hairnets and your Locs sunglasses right back across that damn border and live with the rest of them dirt-farming, pepper-eating salsa suckers.

Boiled down:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boiled down:

@ not mentioning the spurs rapists. Not on my watch

Former spurs guard David Wingate was accused of rape twice in the same week

Neal also rapedPERIOD

You have nary room. Spurs standing shoulder to shoulder with the Lakers. The spurs organization so called class is nothing but a bad joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Neal also rapedPERIOD

You have nary room. Spurs standing shoulder to shoulder with the Lakers. The spurs organization so called class is nothing but a bad joke.
    Not even close. A few rapists, an adulterer and drunkard < murderers, rapists, snitches, adulterers, pedophiles and Magic's son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even close. A few rapists, an adulterer and drunkard < murderers, rapists, snitches, adulterers, pedophiles and Magic's son.
    Just a few rapists

Strong retort

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Neal also rapedPERIOD

Not to pile on to your crusade, but I have a foggy recollection of a former Spur in maybe South Texas somewhere being into some heavy stuff; don't remember if it was pedophila, murder, drugs or what....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Neal also rapedPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.gq.com/story/prime-shaq?...=pocket-newtab

Don't agree with most of the article, but relevant to the topic here.

For one thing, statistics, both advanced and traditional, showed that Shaq is clearly better than Bryant. Outside of very few kobestans, Shaq is still ranked way above Bryant.

Shaq's compe ion is the Hakeems and Duncans, while Kobe is compared to the Carters and the Garnetts, just two different class of players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For one thing, statistics, both advanced and traditional, showed that Shaq is clearly better than Bryant. Outside of very few kobestans, Shaq is still ranked way above Bryant.

Shaq's compe ion is the Hakeems and Duncans, while Kobe is compared to the Carters and the Garnetts, just two different class of players.
    But he did the underbite thingy when he made tough shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Shhhhh!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhhh!!
    It used to be "Kobe is the next Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!'
    Then it's Kobe can be as good as Duncan
    Then it's Kobe was 1a to Shaq's 1
    Now: "kobe is better than Bradley Beal!"
    In a few years, Kobestans will be like, "You know why Kobe is the best ever, because he was clearly better than Harold Minor".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PPG
    Shaq 23.7
    Kobe 25.0

RPG
    Shaq 10.9
    Kobe 5.2

APG
    Shaq 2.5
    Kobe 4.7

FT%
    Shaq 52.7%
    Kobe 83.7%

BPG
    Shaq 2.3
    Kobe 0.5

All-time Scoring Rank
    Shaq 8th
    Kobe 4th**

Rangs
    Shaq 4
    Kobe 5

Total GP
    Shaq 1,207
    Kobe 1,346

All Star Appearances
    Shaq 15
    Kobe 18

Shaq is the "Most Dominant Ever" but Kobe averaged more points/game - despite Kobe coming fresh out of high school, barely playing his rookie year, and NEVER being the 1st option (rightfully so) when he was a teammate of Shaq. Kobe also sustained his scoring over more games than Shaq. Usually Big Men play longer, but Shaq was lazy.

Shaq averaged more rebounds and blocks, but that's it. Defensively is a whole other level. Kobe runs circles around him. Shaq's scoring was more efficient, but if Kobe didn't defend Ray Allen, Mike Bibby, Jason Kidd, Manure, Reggie Miller, and many many more all star - or even HOF bound guards - as well as put in work offensively, the Lakers DON'T 3peat. For many series the Lakers were "two deep" vs teams that were "too deep" - the 2000 Jail Blazers come to mind. And, Kobe was the defacto PG (love Fish but he didn't run the team, Kobe did).

Kobe is hated by millions of fans that either hated the Lakers and/or fans that "sided" with Shaq in their feud. Shaq played on 6 different teams (including the damn Celtics SMH) in a pathetic attempt to catch and/or surpass Kobe in rangs.

I'm glad it didn't work. Now he'll go to his grave knowing that he ed up by letting his talent go to waste because he stopped putting in the work. Kobe did, so I will rock with him to the death in this never ending feud between these two knuckleheads.

**Bron is 4th in scoring, but will pass Kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It used to be "Kobe is the next Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!'
    Then it's Kobe can be as good as Duncan
    Then it's Kobe was 1a to Shaq's 1
    Now: "kobe is better than Bradley Beal!"
    In a few years, Kobestans will be like, "You know why Kobe is the best ever, because he was clearly better than Harold Minor".
    Read my next post sucka.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2008-09 season.
    Gasol: 126/105 O/Drating
    Kobe: 115/106

Gasol: 13.9 WS, .223 WS/48, 3.3 OBPM, 1.7 DBPM, 5.0 BPM, 5.3 VORP
    Kobe: 12.7, .206, 4.8, -0.2, 4.5, 4.9

Playoffs:
    Gasol: 124/102
    Kobe: 117/104

Gasol: 4.3, .221, 3.0, 3.5, 6.5, 2.0
    Kobe: 4.7, .238, 6.7, 0.8, 7.5, 2.2

The reason Kobe was able to "go off" is because he played against teams like the Jazz, Rockets, and Nuggets then Magic in the finals. This is about the easiest path to the finals by a team ever.

Kobe was an expert in going off on bad compe ion to bad his stats. The only time he ever got off against "good" compe ion was when he did it against geriatric Terry Porter and Steve Smith against the Spurs. Other times? he got outplayed thoroughly by Austin Croshere, Reggie Miller, Rip Hamilton and Paul Pierce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PPG
    Shaq 23.7
    Kobe 25.0

RPG
    Shaq 10.9
    Kobe 5.2

APG
    Shaq 2.5
    Kobe 4.7

FT%
    Shaq 52.7%
    Kobe 83.7%

BPG
    Shaq 2.3
    Kobe 0.5

All-time Scoring Rank
    Shaq 8th
    Kobe 4th**

Rangs
    Shaq 4
    Kobe 5

Total GP
    Shaq 1,207
    Kobe 1,346

All Star Appearances
    Shaq 15
    Kobe 18

Shaq is the "Most Dominant Ever" but Kobe averaged more points/game - despite Kobe coming fresh out of high school, barely playing his rookie year, and NEVER being the 1st option (rightfully so) when he was a teammate of Shaq. Kobe also sustained his scoring over more games than Shaq. Usually Big Men play longer, but Shaq was lazy.

Shaq averaged more rebounds and blocks, but that's it. Defensively is a whole other level. Kobe runs circles around him. Shaq's scoring was more efficient, but if Kobe didn't defend Ray Allen, Mike Bibby, Jason Kidd, Manure, Reggie Miller, and many many more all star - or even HOF bound guards - as well as put in work offensively, the Lakers DON'T 3peat. For many series the Lakers were "two deep" vs teams that were "too deep" - the 2000 Jail Blazers come to mind. And, Kobe was the defacto PG (love Fish but he didn't run the team, Kobe did).

Kobe is hated by millions of fans that either hated the Lakers and/or fans that "sided" with Shaq in their feud. Shaq played on 6 different teams (including the damn Celtics SMH) in a pathetic attempt to catch and/or surpass Kobe in rangs.

I'm glad it didn't work. Now he'll go to his grave knowing that he ed up by letting his talent go to waste because he stopped putting in the work. Kobe did, so I will rock with him to the death in this never ending feud between these two knuckleheads.

**Bron is 4th in scoring, but will pass Kobe
    rewarding Kobe for not passing the ball to Shaq to pad his own stats.

One record nobody can ever surpass Kobe though - Bricks.

Thread Information