My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First World Problems. All these upper/middle class (usually middle American) whities dying of ODing on pain killers

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/30/healt...ath/index.html

'No hesitation in calling this a drug death'
    Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, said the cause of death was aspiration, but "that was secondary to the overdose" from drugs and alcohol.
    "Fentanyl, especially, is a very potent central nervous system depressant," said Kobilinsky, who was not involved in Skaggs' case.

"There's no hesitation in calling this a drug death," said Dr. Cyril Wecht, a prominent forensic pathologist who was not involved in Skaggs' case. "The level is significantly high for fentanyl ... That is a level above which cases of fatality have been reported and then the alcohol level was not insignificant."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Released on a Friday night, months after the fact.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alcohol and opioids don't mix. People never gonna learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alcohol and opioids don't mix. People never gonna learn.
    Get paid millions and can access whatever you want plus be bored

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.latimes.com/sports/angel...e-legal-battle

Skaggs may pick up where Butt Holes leaves off.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family is pointing fingers at the Angels organization saying someone is at fault other than Tyler. Sorry, but where is the accountability and responsibility? Classless act to point fingers at the organization, kinda of embarrassing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family is pointing fingers at the Angels organization saying someone is at fault other than Tyler. Sorry, but where is the accountability and responsibility? Classless act to point fingers at the organization, kinda of embarrassing.
    That's normal for a grieving family.

At the end of the day, this is terrible but I question whether he knew what he was doing and he did it on purpose anyways.

Fentanyl, Oxydone AND alcohol? It's like he was playing a game of dare or something.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An employee was allegedly involved. The organization may be legally culpable.

Thread Information