Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    SMU is the best G5 team in the country.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    SMU is the best G5 team in the country.
    Sonny s and Shane Buechele at QB.... Had a feeling it might be a high flying offense

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    God dammit the pokes are a pain in the ass, but it looks like they will outlast them

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    annual

UTSA
    FkLA

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    i'm curious, btw, as to where LSU will have the UT band sit for next year's game. in the parking lot?
    in the school cafeteria, or, even better, the zeta phi beta house so they can get raped

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    We were both dead wrong about Fine.

Frank Wilson is a fraud. Seth Littrell will be a P5 head coach next year.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    We were both dead wrong about Fine.

Frank Wilson is a fraud. Seth Littrell will be a P5 head coach next year.
    what did you think about Fine?

I'm a little disappointed in him this year, you can't lose by 3 scores to SMU even on the road, and the Cal Bears road game was close but they had their chances

If I wasn't saving up to buy a house I'd offer to donate $50K to UNT to retain Littrell long term.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    what did you think about Fine?

I'm a little disappointed in him this year, you can't lose by 3 scores to SMU even on the road, and the Cal Bears road game was close but they had their chances

If I wasn't saving up to buy a house I'd offer to donate $50K to UNT to retain Littrell long term.
    His freshman year, I used to think Fine was just a midget with a weak arm. IIRC you or some other UNT fan (mono?) thought the same thing.

SMU and Cal are legit bruh. $MU is undefeated and just won at TCU. They should be ranked after this week. Having the means to pay 17 new transfers to come in pays off. Cal is undefeated and ranked too. You guys will be fine (no pun intended) and should represent CUSA West in the chip again. That Bussey injury is rough though.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    His freshman year, I used to think Fine was just a midget with a weak arm. IIRC you or some other UNT fan (mono?) thought the same thing.

SMU and Cal are legit bruh. $MU is undefeated and just won at TCU. They should be ranked after this week. Having the means to pay 17 new transfers to come in pays off. Cal is undefeated and ranked too. You guys will be fine (no pun intended) and should represent CUSA West in the chip again. That Bussey injury is rough though.
    yeah, but winning those 2 (and going otherwise undefeated) would have got us a big time bowl game, and an outside shot at a NCAA playoff birth if a bunch of other top teams choked

I predicted for a long time that Fine would be underrated in the NFL. Round 4-7 pick for sure but could ultimately be a Russell Wilson type of underdog QB in time

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i'm not saying that UTSA is uber talented, but they are definitely shouldn't be getting handled they way they are at this moment. wilson is in way over his head. that program needs to make a change soon or they will go disappear off the map. texas state would have beaten the runners this season.
    Last edited by rjv; 09-23-2019 at 10:17 AM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Aggy
    SEC punching bag
    i wouldn't go that far; there are some really bad teams in the SEC at the moment, but a&m is what i figured them to be so far, right on course for a 7-5 season. what i was a but surprised by was the ease with which auburn won. it was never a game. that was clearly the worst coaching job by fisher to date. they will get destroyed by the upper tier teams at this point. the bama game will not be a pretty sight.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    rip longhorn/rebel legend Jevan Snead tbh

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    rip longhorn/rebel legend Jevan Snead tbh
    tough year for some texas exes athletes. RIP.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i wouldn't go that far; there are some really bad teams in the SEC at the moment, but a&m is what i figured them to be so far, right on course for a 7-5 season. what i was a but surprised by was the ease with which auburn won. it was never a game. that was clearly the worst coaching job by fisher to date. they will get destroyed by the upper tier teams at this point. the bama game will not be a pretty sight.
    Fisher has cleaned a lot of things up.
    The aggies just dont need to fall behind early.
    They need to get a tough game into the 4th qrt and win.
    This will change things. Their offense could use some success early in games. They have got guys open, Mond just misses them.
    This group cannot afford to fall 2-3 scores behind going into the 4th, Jimbos offense is not made for this type of game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ Maryland. Jodie Foster put up more of a fight in The Accused.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    What a finish with Clemson and UNC, but dumb as dirt by the Tarheels to go for 2 at home like that; you do that on the road, not at home. Nice try, but UNC should stick to basketball, tbh.

What a finish with Clemson and UNC, but dumb as dirt by the Tarheels to go for 2 at home like that; you do that on the road, not at home. Nice try, but UNC should stick to basketball, tbh.
    Agree go for tie at home.
    However, play call was what really sucked. Slow developing rollout pitch. WTF was that.

Want to see the Clemsons inbreds go down. Do think their coach acted very well in post game interview there. Says they were outplayed and outcoached, lucky to win.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    Agree go for tie at home.
    However, play call was what really sucked. Slow developing rollout pitch. WTF was that.

Want to see the Clemsons inbreds go down. Do think their coach acted very well in post game interview there. Says they were outplayed and outcoached, lucky to win.
    Lawrence played like , worst NCAA game yet

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    That's only when the two teams are evenly matched.

Their chances of winning were better by going for two there instead of going into ot

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    also, Mason Fine has played his way out of next year's NFL Draft in 3 of the last 4 weeks

can't completely turn into a pumpkin against top compe ion if you want to stand out coming from an average group-of-5 d1 school

and UHouston isn't even good this year, nor are they power 5

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    i'm not saying that UTSA is uber talented, but they are definitely shouldn't be getting handled they way they are at this moment. wilson is in way over his head. that program needs to make a change soon or they will go disappear off the map. texas state would have beaten the runners this season.
    They are pretty talented for G5 standards. If Wilson's incompetent ass has done one thing right, it's recruiting.

Still, they've lost like 9 games in a row against FBS teams--the large majority of which haven't even been compe ive. Their last FBS win was against bottom of the barrel UTEP, who's gone 0-12 and 1-11 the past two seasons, and whom we play this week and are 2 point underdogs against. Wilson needs to GTFO.

edit: last FBS win was actually against 2-11 Rice last season, but the overarching point remains
    Last edited by FkLA; 10-04-2019 at 05:25 PM.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Turned to the Oklahoma-Kansas game and saw Oklahoma with a 3rd and goal from midfield and Oklahoma having to punt on 4th and goal. 3rd and goal from midfield and having to punt on 4th and goal. Two things you don't often.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Turned to the Oklahoma-Kansas game and saw Oklahoma with a 3rd and goal from midfield and Oklahoma having to punt on 4th and goal. 3rd and goal from midfield and having to punt on 4th and goal. Two things you don't often.
    Must have been a personal foul for the punter beating his girlfriend between downs.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    Must have been a personal foul for the punter beating his girlfriend between downs.
    or conduct detrimental from smoking the blue raspberry candy

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    As many expected, CFB regular season has plummeted in interest in exchange for the Playoff (3 games)

The one angle CFB had over every single other American sport was "every game matters". That is no longer the case. Absolutely no reason to watch games unless both teams are ranked and preferably in the Top 10

Thread Information