Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

2019-2020 contract: $2,321,735

Rich Paul kept Marcus Morris from signing with the Spurs. Will he direct DM to force his way to the Lakers? Stay tuned tbh

Reminder: Pop told Demps not to trade with the Lakers. AD ended up in LA anyway. He better bow down to the Kang, or suffer the consequences

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Paul kept Marcus Morris from signing with the Spurs.
    Was reported that it was Morris himself, not Rich Paul who orchestrated the NYK scam.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was reported that it was Morris himself, not Rich Paul who orchestrated the NYK scam.
    You believe that? Lemme guess, AD orchestrated the New Orleans scam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe that?
    Sure.
    Paul doesn't add much to his own income by getting Morris to burn the Spurs and scam on with NYK for one year. Plus didn't Morris change agents before signing anyways?

Calm down Lucille, you may still get DJ on the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure.
    Paul doesn't add much to his own income by getting Morris to burn the Spurs and scam on with NYK for one year. Plus didn't Morris change agents before signing anyways?

Calm down Lucille, you may still get DJ on the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mul roll tripping if he thinks Pop blocking the Lakers had nothing to do with MM giving the Spurs the shaft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cojo too tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it was rumored that Paul wanted one of his guys in NY, so there's one rumored agenda completed.. Murray has made it a point to stress loyalty over ring chasing, but we'll see. This is a player driven league at the moment so anything is possible with Murray IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're acting pretty dumb right here, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vintage OP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're acting pretty dumb right here, tbh.
    How so son? Is my post not at least plausible?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well it was rumored that Paul wanted one of his guys in NY, so there's one rumored agenda completed.. Murray has made it a point to stress loyalty over ring chasing, but we'll see. This is a player driven league at the moment so anything is possible with Murray IMO.
    Yep, this is true. We saw how Pop mistreated Kiwi and the aftermath that ensued. Let's see if he learned his lesson this time, with an important, albeit lesser player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, this is true. We saw how Pop mistreated Kiwi and the aftermath that ensued. Let's see if he learned his lesson this time, with an important, albeit lesser player.
    They were selling Kobes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling Kobes
    How'd that turn out for them?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dejounte has a $6M QO next season. Any chance he signs it or is given a max extension to remain in the Silver and Black?

He's a Klutch client. No way he gives Pop a Duncanesque hometown discount. Spurs might have to give him a CP0-type extension to keep him in the 210

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Kosta Kufus

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate this time of year. No news, nothing to do, and people start inventing .

Most people don't know it, but the basketball season is designed around the ancient harvest calendars. As soon as harvest is over, the season starts. But during the summer, people had nothing to do but sit around and make stuff up: "Is Hercules going leave for Athens?" "Who would win a game of one-on-one... Jason or Odysseus?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This has already been discussed at length.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome to 2 months ago

2019-2020 contract: $2,321,735

Rich Paul kept Marcus Morris from signing with the Spurs. Will he direct DM to force his way to the Lakers? Stay tuned tbh

Reminder: Pop told Demps not to trade with the Lakers. AD ended up in LA anyway. He better bow down to the Kang, or suffer the consequences

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This has already been discussed at length.
    Where? Downstairs? I didn't see it tbh.

I had an epiphany tho and thought I'd share

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    welcome to 2 months ago
    So I'm late, but still right? I'll take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome to 2 months ago
    More like 3 years ago! He has been with them since he entered the draft.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More like 3 years ago! He has been with them since he entered the draft.
    Didn't know that. But it is significant now because of the shenanigans Pop tried in keeping AD from the Lakers just earlier this year.

I may be wrong, but I feel LBJ is pissed that Pop helped destroy the Lakers locker room when the trade blew up on both franchises involved. Bron and Magic lost the guys, the Lakers ended tanking the rest of the year, and Demps got fired. All this was blamed on "LeGM" instead of Pop, the true culprit.

Although Rich is no longer on Bron's payroll, Bron still has great influence on Klutch decisions (they're long time buddies, afterall).

Dejounte is absolutely important to the present and future of the Spurs. Pop can't afford to piss off another Brotha - who is developing rather nicely under his staff's tutelage - probably not the same projectery as Nephew, but still...

LkrFan will be watching from afar to see how this situation develops. So far I haven't read anything in terms of an extension for DM. Very interesting if you ask me. He's basically in a contract year and no extension talks? Uh-oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know that. But it is significant now because of the shenanigans Pop tried in keeping AD from the Lakers just earlier this year.

I may be wrong, but I feel LBJ is pissed that Pop helped destroy the Lakers locker room when the trade blew up on both franchises involved. Bron and Magic lost the guys, the Lakers ended tanking the rest of the year, and Demps got fired. All this was blamed on "LeGM" instead of Pop, the true culprit.

Although Rich is no longer on Bron's payroll, Bron still has great influence on Klutch decisions (they're long time buddies, afterall).

Dejounte is absolutely important to the present and future of the Spurs. Pop can't afford to piss off another Brotha - who is developing rather nicely under his staff's tutelage - probably not the same projectery as Nephew, but still...

LkrFan will be watching from afar to see how this situation develops. So far I haven't read anything in terms of an extension for DM. Very interesting if you ask me. He's basically in a contract year and no extension talks? Uh-oh
    It's pop fault huh...... get a grip on yourself, snowflake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's pop fault huh...... get a grip on yourself, snowflake
    Yep, it's Pop's fault. He used his ties with Demps to wreck a really good deal at the break. Costed Demps his job and otherwise, the Lakers were in the playoffsPERIOD.

Thread Information