My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i mean either he's injury ravaged as or his team is just very watered down
    everyones injury ravaged af this year

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Mixon, Mostert, or Royce Freeman at RB2?

Mixon hasn't done anything yet, but he was my second round draft pick. He has to snap out of it eventually, right?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mixon, Mostert, or Royce Freeman at RB2?

Mixon hasn't done anything yet, but he was my second round draft pick. He has to snap out of it eventually, right?
    If it's PPR, I'd probably go Mostert.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    If it's PPR, I'd probably go Mostert.
    non-PPR

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s tough. Wilson looks like he’s the SF goalline back. I really don’t know what to do with Mixon. He might still be dealing with his ankle. Freeman should be the short yardage/goal line back. I’d go Freeman I guess.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I’ll give you s one more chance after that Aaron Jones blunder.

ppr. Agholor or Metcalf. Alston and desean are out.

also

burkhead or duke. White is out.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Oh neat I'm playing against Mike Evans this week

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Larry Fitz or Josh Gordon today boys?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    last place play, every year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i have the choice of lesean mccoy and marlon mack tonight... mack is a game time decision. if he's active, do i roll with him? he has higher upside, but if the chiefs take a big lead early and colts abandon the run, his floor is quite low. meanwhile i think mccoy is a lock for his 12-15 touches

the very fact that he's a GDT also scares me... if he's barely healthy enough to play that doesnt bode well for a big performance

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    i have the choice of lesean mccoy and marlon mack tonight... mack is a game time decision. if he's active, do i roll with him? he has higher upside, but if the chiefs take a big lead early and colts abandon the run, his floor is quite low. meanwhile i think mccoy is a lock for his 12-15 touches

the very fact that he's a GDT also scares me... if he's barely healthy enough to play that doesnt bode well for a big performance
    Please tell me you started McCoy and lost your week by a total Mack would have covered for you.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Please tell me you started McCoy and lost your week by a total Mack would have covered for you.
    I started McCoy and now need niners D to bail me out with 8.2 points

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I started McCoy and now need niners D to bail me out with 8.2 points
    Ff this year is in stupid. The right plays aren’t rewarded and a team with in 150 yard per game Jacoby Brisett and Marlon Mack wins

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ff this year is in stupid. The right plays aren’t rewarded and a team with in 150 yard per game Jacoby Brisett and Marlon Mack wins
    i mean, the cliche in FF is generally to "start your studs"... and mack has been a stud this year. i was scarred off by his injury and fear that they would get blown out, etc etc. basically talked myself out of starting him when it should have been the default move.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol yah and injuries are killing it

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol yah and injuries are killing it
    That too, this year more than most in recent memory. The stars are all getting hurt and scrubs are running the show, which is very bad for the NFL tbh. No one gets hyped to see the Steelers 3rd string starting QB, throwing to some random dudes from the street.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damien Williams or Carlos Hyde this week?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well i went with Damien Williams, who got 2 touches. Meanwhile Carlos Hyde has a monster game. Thanks for the help, gots.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well i went with Damien Williams, who got 2 touches. Meanwhile Carlos Hyde has a monster game. Thanks for the help, gots.

Coulda just looked at what marlon Mack did to them last game + Chris Jones was out. I lost cause of josh Gordon’s Thursday. Silver lining is i got Mack/Jacobs byes out of the way and i got tyreek back in full force going forward.

I want to sell high on Mark Ingram. Don’t think his TD production is sustainable.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    TE's suck this year. Kinda forced to play oldman graham another week until Herndon is back healthy. Hopefully Njoku is back for playoff run too...otherwise, that's the pne black hole on a great starting lineup

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cooks has been garbage, but he's playin the Falcons this week in about as good a matchup as you can get. my other option is terry mclaurin who is a beast, but up against the SF defense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    cooks has been garbage, but he's playin the Falcons this week in about as good a matchup as you can get. my other option is terry mclaurin who is a beast, but up against the SF defense.
    Neither seem like good options but I'd go with Cooks vs. anyone against the 9ers front line and Richard Sherman.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've had McLaurin sitting on my bench. Unfortunately, I have to play him this week due to byes. Wish it was a better matchup. Also Keenum missing practice with some injuries.
    Cooks seems like the right play.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Neither seem like good options but I'd go with Cooks vs. anyone against the 9ers front line and Richard Sherman.
    cooks has been a huge bust... mostly because their offensive line has fallen apart, so the deeper routes dont have a shot to develop. its why kupp is still eating despite their struggles.

falcons D is exceptionally poor, so i think im probably starting him, though i am trying to trade away some of my WRs

Thread Information