Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I've had McLaurin sitting on my bench. Unfortunately, I have to play him this week due to byes. Wish it was a better matchup. Also Keenum missing practice with some injuries.
    Cooks seems like the right play.
    terry has been awesome this year. i actually benched cooks last week against the niners and was rewarded with terry scoring 2 TDs. vindication for benching my 3rd round pick felt good. still lost my matchup though

i also have john brown against the dolphins which seems good, but reports are he got a bit banged up at practice today, and i generally dont trust josh allen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    terry has been awesome this year. i actually benched cooks last week against the niners and was rewarded with terry scoring 2 TDs. vindication for benching my 3rd round pick felt good. still lost my matchup though

i also have john brown against the dolphins which seems good, but reports are he got a bit banged up at practice today, and i generally dont trust josh allen
    Yeah,...I've had him since week 2. He looks great. But I've been starting Cooper/Godwin/Lockett over him. I was really torn last week between Lockett (who barely gets any targets) and McLaurin. Of course I picked the wrong one.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cousins vs. Skins tomorrow night or Rodgers at Chiefs Sunday? Cousins seemed like the sure play, but with Thielen out, now it seems like a toss up...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cousins vs. Skins tomorrow night or Rodgers at Chiefs Sunday? Cousins seemed like the sure play, but with Thielen out, now it seems like a toss up...
    I'd also worry about Minnesota just being able to run all over the Redskins. But I guess you could say the same with GB vs. Chiefs. Although that game should be closer I guess.

You're welcome for the definitive advice.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    FU Cousins

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    case keenum for constantly getting hurt... mclaurin only produces with case on the field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    case keenum for constantly getting hurt... mclaurin only produces with case on the field
    Yeah...he was on his way to a decent game until Keenum went out. Then nothing. Good news is Keenum is still the starting QB.
    Bad news is they've got the Bills and a bye next.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    No starting lineup dilemmas, just bumping this thread for FF playoff discussion.

Despite being the highest scorer in my league, I barely squeaked into the playoffs because FF is dumb like that.

I have Zeke, Cooper, and Allen Robinson rolling tonight.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No starting lineup dilemmas, just bumping this thread for FF playoff discussion.

Despite being the highest scorer in my league, I barely squeaked into the playoffs because FF is dumb like that.

Having two receivers that rely on qbs is the reason you barely squeaked in. Not saying they're bad receivers but the variance for those two is all over the place

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Baker at home vs Cincy or Goff (potentially rejuvenated) at home vs Seattle

Which turd sandwich do I start?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Cincy has been playing a ton better on D. Made a red hot Sam Darnold look like well, the spectre seeing Darnold of earlier in the season. This is a tough one. I'd lean Baker because Goff has been so unpredictable, I imagine this is an important week for you, so Mayfield. Are you currently in the playoffs or is this regular season?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cincy has been playing a ton better on D. Made a red hot Sam Darnold look like well, the spectre seeing Darnold of earlier in the season. This is a tough one. I'd lean Baker because Goff has been so unpredictable, I imagine this is an important week for you, so Mayfield. Are you currently in the playoffs or is this regular season?
    Playoffs. QB has been my Achilles most of the year with Goff and Jameis, but Baker got cut recently so I picked him up, mainly just to go insane trying to decide which of these ty QB’s to roll the dice on. I ruled out Jameis for sure but am torn on the other two.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

5 total touchdowns, over 50 points from 3 players. Perfect start.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Playoffs. QB has been my Achilles most of the year with Goff and Jameis, but Baker got cut recently so I picked him up, mainly just to go insane trying to decide which of these ty QB’s to roll the dice on. I ruled out Jameis for sure but am torn on the other two.
    . I think the reprisal of the Rams' offense has been the usage of Gurley. It's always been his play that fueled the team. I think you'll get 20 points from Goff, just this year it hasn't been a sure week-to-week thing. Here's to you winning the playoff match-up. I had a great season and got the 1st seed.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so.. the do i do here?

- marlon mack first game back against the bucs elite run D?
    - josh jacobs is questionable, legitimately might not play, and i have nobody else who plays in the afternoon slot or any of the night games
    - do i flex fuller?
    - certainly dont feel like i can trust ronald jones

i really needed a ing bye but lost last week to lose that spot

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Thank goodness I had a bye this week. I mean I scored 90 with Wentz still slated to go, but I would need him to have score quite a bit to beat my potential 2nd round opponent.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    New England or Baltimore defense for week 15? I have both. This is the semi-finals in my league.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    my whole team (posted above) the bed outside of tannehill and kelce. knocked out. advanced in my office league which i care much less about. i really needed to secure that bye...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my whole team (posted above) the bed outside of tannehill and kelce. knocked out. advanced in my office league which i care much less about. i really needed to secure that bye...
    nm...I misread

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    secure a bye??? are you saying that your playoffs start Week 16 with the finals in Week 17?
    no, i got eliminated in the first round because i failed to secure a bye. i lost the last week of the regular season (week 13). had i won i would have gotten the bye and escaped this past week where my team sucked

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no, i got eliminated in the first round because i failed to secure a bye. i lost the last week of the regular season (week 13). had i won i would have gotten the bye and escaped this past week where my team sucked
    sorry...I re-read and saw you said, "needed".

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I got lucky myself losing a week ago since the opponent I would've faced as the #1 seed put up 190 points this past weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    New England or Baltimore defense for week 15? I have both. This is the semi-finals in my league.
    And embarrassment of riches. I'm probably go with New England coming off a loss. But I don't think you can go wrong. Probably a coin flip.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Made the Semifinal money round! And even better news, my opponent has Mike Evans who is out and also Josh Jacobs who might be out.

Jacobs' tweet: https://twitter.com/iAM_JoshJacobs/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    One is going against the Daltons the other is going up against the Darnolds.

I'm in the semifinals...I am either starting Carson Wentz or Kirk Cousins. QB hasn't been my workhorse position, but it should help to get a strong outing from one of those two.

Thread Information