Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    In the final, the main choices I have to make are:

Will Fuller or Robert Woods at WR2? (Fuller has better matchup, but Sherman might not play for SF. Another factor is I have Deshaun Watson, so there's a possibility for tandem points with Fuller.)

New England or Baltimore defense?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I brought you up for s and giggles, fantasy cop. I don't really care who agrees with you. If you're gonna whine about it then change the rules to make everyone participate every game. If not, tough , you'll have to live with your panties way up all in there, dude.
    LOL. You're such a little . I can understand why your boyfriend cheated on you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In the final, the main choices I have to make are:

Will Fuller or Robert Woods at WR2? (Fuller has better matchup, but Sherman might not play for SF. Another factor is I have Deshaun Watson, so there's a possibility for tandem points with Fuller.)

New England or Baltimore defense?
    I think I'd go with Fuller against TB. Goff looked awful the other day and may have some issues with his hand. It's also hard to predict who he'll throw to in any given game.
    I don't think you can go wrong with either D. NE/Buffalo should be low scoring. But Ravens vs. Mayfield could result in some ints.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    LOL. You're such a little . I can understand why your boyfriend cheated on you.
    It's always hilarious when someone melts down and goes personal. Especially over a silly game like fantasy football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's always hilarious when someone melts down and goes personal. Especially over a silly game like fantasy football.
    lol..."meltdown". You're the one who 1) got defensive when I just made a pretty simple comment and 2) were so wound up about it, you had to bring it up days later.

I'm going to go ahead and drop this because you're too ignorant to have a civil discussion with.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol "civil discussion"

You're an idiot

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Won my league!

Thanks to those who gave advice

I mainly won this week because of Barkley with 40. The #1 overall draft pick came through when it mattered most.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I won too, miles sanders really came through

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    5/12 in my main

2/14 in my office league. Lost by less than 3 points. Thank you fuller and Lockett

Thread Information