Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eli benched and it's only Week 1 good Job Cowboys
    come on man this is garbage time he probably will get benched at some point this season imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I still can't believe the Seahawks almost lost AT HOME in that fortress to the tiest AFC fodder there is , they need to change a LOT of things if they want to take down the Rams this year
    my survivor pick panned out, and thank god i dont have to rely on seattle ever again

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol cards playing like and still in it
    just gotta feed Dj...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    even though it doesnt make up for his ty game, kyler showing some great mettle in this one, and thats an important attribute tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my survivor pick panned out, and thank god i dont have to rely on seattle ever again
    yeah... but the Bugles, really? They are talent starved, even worse than the Dolphins believe it or not. And a rookie coach. I can't believe they were a Chris Carson stop on 3rd down deep in their territory from the most embarrassing defeat in the Carroll/Wilson era.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah... but the Bugles, really? They are talent starved, even worse than the Dolphins believe it or not. And a rookie coach. I can't believe they were a Chris Carson stop on 3rd down deep in their territory from the most embarrassing defeat in the Carroll/Wilson era.
    absolutely not. dolphins have the worst roster in the AFC by a wide margin. cardinals are the only NFL team thats on their level

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    even though it doesnt make up for his ty game, kyler showing some great mettle in this one, and thats an important attribute tbh
    Aikman's first two seasons were incredibly ty and he more than made up for it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess my earlier post about the NFC West having a rough day was a jinx?

49ers proving they could put up points in a hurry with their defense and Garoppolo. Nice

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    absolutely not. dolphins have the worst roster in the AFC by a wide margin. cardinals are the only NFL team thats on their level
    Dolphins have an elite secondary. Top 5, I'd say. But the rest of the roster isn't good, though they have some fast receivers. Front 7 is awful. But they are much better at QB than the Bugles.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Murray with a good heads up decision to run laterally OOB in that situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyler Murray

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Cardinals game is insane! Wow.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dolphins have an elite secondary. Top 5, I'd say. But the rest of the roster isn't good, though they have some fast receivers. Front 7 is awful. But they are much better at QB than the Bugles.
    they got shredded by lamar jackson

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is EASILY the best Week 1 of football in a LONG time. The last time I've seen a Week 1 this good overall was in 2013. Wow.

Goodell

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they got shredded by lamar jackson
    Zero pass rush, atrocious tackling and a really bad overall game for the team.

But you can't deny that Xavien, Minkah and Reshad make a top 10 secondary, at least on paper.

Here comes Stafford

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Aikman's first two seasons were incredibly ty and he more than made up for it.
    yeah thats true. usually in qb's first season you're looking more for attributes than actual production.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Zero pass rush, atrocious tackling and a really bad overall game for the team.

But you can't deny that Xavien, Minkah and Reshad make a top 10 secondary, at least on paper.

Here comes Stafford
    they dont.

i like minkah, but he had a very uneven rookie year and isn't proven to be a difference maker at this level yet

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ZOMG Larry is the GOAT... wants to compete for a ring THIS YEAR. This year, I said.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cardinals game is insane! Wow.
    Both teams really need an early W to have any possible momentum to challenge for a playoff spot, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    This is EASILY the best Week 1 of football in a LONG time. The last time I've seen a Week 1 this good overall was in 2013. Wow.
    How would you even remember that? That stuff pretty much blurs for me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well that ending to that drive sucked. Now this game is looking awfully draw-ish with all the time on the clock. NFL needs to do something to eliminate ties (and nothing stupid like too many OTs or even worse, the stat-inflating college OT rules)... make 50 yard FG kick-offs or something if OT ends in a draw...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both teams really need an early W to have any possible momentum to challenge for a playoff spot, tbh.
    Neither team will make the playoffs in 2019, but it's a fun game and for Zona could kickstart a bright future

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Neither team will make the playoffs in 2019, but it's a fun game and for Zona could kickstart a bright future
    Cept I said challenge for a playoff spot, not make the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    NFL OT Rule so dumb. A team with an extra possession allowed to win. Let's let the coin decide games, after all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL OT Rule so dumb. A team with an extra possession allowed to win. Let's let the coin decide games, after all.
    this all started when they re edly changed the OT time from 15 minutes to 10... that was a major head scratcher at the time and I don't get it at all?

Thread Information