Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no they didn’t. I expect Pels to be still at the bottom of the barrel. Agree Spurs are 50 plus win. I really thought with Morris, Spurs were locked at WCF vs nephews team tbh.
    New Orleans added Derrick Favors at C, Zion at PF, and Brandon Ingram at SF... they're not a powerhouse, but they're definitely better than last year's team that had Anthony Davis playing 20 mpg amidst high drama & zero team unity for 33 wins...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julius Randle signed with the Knicks.

The only veteran player they have that I like is Jrue, and they'll probably flip him. He doesn't fit on what is clearly otherwise a rebuilding team.
    You don't like Derrick Favors at Center at all? I think he's an improvement over Randle, more defensive minded, more efficient, lower usage rate, better BPM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't like Derrick Favors at Center at all? I think he's an improvement over Randle, more defensive minded, more efficient, lower usage rate, better BPM.
    He's OK, but as as center, I'm not sure he's even better than 20 minute AD, and Randle is flat gone, replaced by a rookie in Zion. Right now, I like AD/Randle a lot better than DF/Zion. Ask me in a couple of years, and my answer will likely be different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julius Randle signed with the Knicks.

The only veteran player they have that I like is Jrue, and they'll probably flip him. He doesn't fit on what is clearly otherwise a rebuilding team.
    Wow! I completely forgot about Randle’s defection to the Knicks. That’s a pity.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowe is all over the place with regards to the Spurs... Here, he tip-toes the line in order to avoid having to bring up the Spurs at all because it would essentially negate his arguments.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...hree-nba-teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This means this is probably the year the Spurs don't make the playoffs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you really take a step back and look at this rationally (spurstalk rational?) this pretty damn impressive to be in the discussion for a 50 win season in what amounts to a transition year. Would have even been a WCF contender or even final contender if certain individuals did not desire the big city...
    This will be an extremely interesting year for the Spurs. They have a good group of young promising players-Decent to good future cap flexibility. The flip side is while they have a promising young core- they are still just potential and may never be elite players. For example look at the Utah core thread..after all this time, not entirely certain Utah's long term prospects are any better. Add in this may be Pop's last year or at bare minimum his penultimate year . Yes we will miss him once he's gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality is though our coach seemingly not what he was. 47 wins more likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very, very likely the Spurs will make the playoffs.

I can see (no order) Rockets Clippers Nuggets Jazz Spurs Lakers Warrios Blazers in playoffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs top 3

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Homer take here - clueless

Thread Information