San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rubber/glue shtick by dogma dale

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    rubber/glue shtick by dogma dale
    You exhibit the precise behavior you accuse me of, but, refuse to acknowledge it.

You're absolutely adorable, 21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You exhibit the precise behavior you accuse me of, but, refuse to acknowledge it.

You're absolutely adorable, 21.
    nah, look at the definition of dogma i provided above, and tell me who is this authority figure i seem to derive all my opinions and beliefs from? yours is trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nah, look at the definition of dogma i provided above, and tell me who is this authority figure i seem to derive all my opinions and beliefs from? yours is trump
    Please. I disagree with the old man on a number of issues & have stated those here time immemorial.

You're flying blind, 21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. I disagree with the old man on a number of issues & have stated those here time immemorial.

You're flying blind, 21.
    why do you think obama was born elsewhere?

"cause trump said so"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That statement today about this show is laughable. The map they showed YESTERDAY was from the 27th which was more than 4 days before Trump mentioned Alabama. There were zero meteorological organization and no meteorologists claiming Alabama was in any danger on September 1. None. Zero. The local office in NWS had to issue a public correction because they were getting flooded by phone calls about the danger Trump was talking about when there was none.

All of the excuses flying out are amazingly sad. At BEST, it shows that this president isn't getting good current info on national disasters as they unfold. But, we all know thats not true because there are good people in charge its just that this dude isn't capable of processing info correctly or paying attention. I mean this is the idiot that wanted to nuke a hurricane after all.

Its really sad that this is what the GOP has come to. Scrambing to cover for an insecure idiot who has no place in leadership of a small company much less of the entire country. It would be sad and pathetic if it werne't actually a danger to people.

Oh, and presenting a false forecast like that is a felony BTW. I mean sure, its no tan suit worn by Obama but at one time that used to matter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Russiagate to Sharpiegate, man how you guys have fallen.

I particularly love the narrative that Trump "can't let this go" as if the guy that can change what the media talks about anytime he wants isn't doing it deliberately.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why do you think obama was born elsewhere?

"cause trump said so"

Fine, so I agree with him there. I disagree with the old man as well. You're the one who is intractable. You're never wrong. But, that's you, so, I try and not dun you with it, but, you're gettin' on my nerves, kid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From Russiagate to Sharpiegate, man how you guys have fallen.

I particularly love the narrative that Trump "can't let this go" as if the guy that can change what the media talks about anytime he wants isn't doing it deliberately.
    It finally dawned on CNN personnel this evening that they'd been had & he was pushing this Sharpie materiel to lead them away from that Pence/motel thingy in the Emerald Isle.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat plausible: Trump did receive a report that said "all Bahamas" were threatened by Dorian.

Old man might have misheard it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manny just rollin in here and nuking Trump s tbh
    You're probably stroking your own damn ego & attendant ding dong. Manny time stamps at 39 minutes, you time stamp at 37 minutes.

Damn you, mono, you chubby rascal, you!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm giving the old man the benefit of the doubt in this case. You all always gave Hussein that same benefit even after he ordered that hit on Bin instead of dragging him back here for a proper trial & execution.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You defend the fact the poor guy cant shut it down.
    He is just flat out sloppy in this case. No harm done here, but it is funny.
    "The generals dont know what they are doing, my hires dont know what they are doing, I have no idea why I keep running at the mouth"

"I call them like I see them, and if I dont see them, I make them up"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It was Trump’:

WaPo reports the president himself doctored Hurricane Dorian map with a Sharpie

The heavily-ridiculed map of Hurricane Dorian doctored with a black Sharpie marker was the work of President Donald Trump himself, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

“It was Trump who used a black Sharpie to mark up an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map, which he displayed during an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, according to a White House official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations,”

“No one else writes like that on a map with a black Sharpie,” the official said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/it-was-trump-wapo-reports-the-president-himself-doctored-hurricane-dorian-map-with-a-sharpie/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm giving the old man the benefit of the doubt in this case. You all always gave Hussein that same benefit even after he ordered that hit on Bin instead of dragging him back here for a proper trial & execution.
    Only thing left to ask you is the last question that really matters - and I am seriously asking for an honest answer...

not a parroted narrative of how Trump beat Hillary

not a pseudo jerk off ode to the orange turd

not a lie

not a deflection - just a pure honest answer to the question that you must ask yourself honestly and then tell the board here;

If Trump ordered you to drink the poison - would you immediately obey and drink it and leave this world - happy in the knowledge that your hero needed you to do something - and you did.

Would you obey the orange mussolini?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You defend the fact the poor guy cant shut it down.
    He is just flat out sloppy in this case. No harm done here, but it is funny.
    "The generals dont know what they are doing, my hires dont know what they are doing, I have no idea why I keep running at the mouth"

"I call them like I see them, and if I dont see them, I make them up"
    Quote me, gd it!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only thing left to ask you is the last question that really matters - and I am seriously asking for an honest answer...

not a parroted narrative of how Trump beat Hillary

not a pseudo jerk off ode to the orange turd

not a lie

not a deflection - just a pure honest answer to the question that you must ask yourself honestly and then tell the board here;

If Trump ordered you to drink the poison - would you immediately obey and drink it and leave this world - happy in the knowledge that your hero needed you to do something - and you did.

Would you obey the orange mussolini?
    Now be an asshole, act the fool. Get over there with Blake & Reck & LF who have broke my heart & disappointed me no end.

Ask a query like that, Homer. Ain't ya got any pride is yourself?

I side the old man. Am I against him on certain things? Yes. Have I told him I'll do him like the cops in NYC did DiBlasio and turn my back on him if he signs gun legislation & background check materiel? Yes, I did. Will I actually do that, turn my back on him? No, I won't.

I love my President. With all me heart.

---He is the greatest President who has ever trod this earth.---

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It was Trump’:

WaPo reports the president himself doctored Hurricane Dorian map with a Sharpie

The heavily-ridiculed map of Hurricane Dorian doctored with a black Sharpie marker was the work of President Donald Trump himself, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

“It was Trump who used a black Sharpie to mark up an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map, which he displayed during an Oval Office briefing on Wednesday, according to a White House official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations,”

“No one else writes like that on a map with a black Sharpie,” the official said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/it-was-trump-wapo-reports-the-president-himself-doctored-hurricane-dorian-map-with-a-sharpie/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K

”I will defend this hill to the death corporal pgardn”

Sir you are located in Death Valley.

“Gdmmt! so it’s an inverted hill, alternative fact son.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now be an asshole, act the fool. Get over there with Blake & Reck & LF who have broke my heart & disappointed me no end.

I side the old man. Am I against him on certain things? Yes. Have I told him I'll do him like the cops in NYC did DiBlasio and turn my back on him if he signs gun legislation & background check materiel? Yes, I did. Will I actually do that, turn my back on him? No, I won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it’s cool you are willing to take on indefensible positions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think it’s cool you are willing to take on indefensible positions.
    Quote me, gd it!!!

---

Anyway, I see thru the blather, to the inner core of what is happening here. They drew first blood, and for the old man, that was it for all time, till the day he dies,,,then dollars to donuts the 2 boys & perhaps the 3rd will pick up that baton before it even hits the floor and will run with it, dispensing justice born of vengeance all along the line.

I understand that thought process. Blood is a strong, a mighty force. Husband & wife don't have it, yet their children do & the blood circulates back to them & a metamorphosis takes place.

You with me, peeg?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

jim jones believers loved him also

they drank the kool aid

they gave their children the kool aid and watched their children leave this world

are you his supporter or not?

would you drink the poison?

yes or no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    jim jones believers loved him also

they drank the kool aid

they gave their children the kool aid and watched their children leave this world

are you his supporter or not?

would you drink the poison?

yes or no?

Thread Information