Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #SharpiePresident is trending and it is amazing

White House releases new imaging proving Trump smarter than Obama.

Trump releases photo proving he never stared at a solar eclipse without eye protection!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #SharpiePresident is trending and it is amazing

White House releases new imaging proving Trump smarter than Obama.

Trump releases photo proving he never stared at a solar eclipse without eye protection!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol US president
    Stings, don't it?

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An hour ago the old man lodged a video of CNN's Don Lemon & his weatherman stating in plain English Alabama was in the line of Dorian. I don't know how to bring that video over here, but, it's over there in broad daylight.

The Champ always comes thru in the end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (CNN)The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on Friday disavowed a tweetfrom the National Weather Service's Birmingham, Alabama, office that had contradicted President Donald Trump's false assertion that Hurricane Dorian was likely to hit the state.

In a statement attributed to an unnamed NOAA spokesperson, the agency said Trump had been given information from August 28 until Monday that Dorian could impact Alabama.
    "From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama," the statement read. "This is clearly demonstrated in Hurricane Advisories #15 through #41,which can be viewed on the center's website.]]]

The old man wins again!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing thin skinned got just strong armed the NOAA to release a statement to "prove" he was correct? wow Trump and his pussy ass supporters. Any man supporting this clown should have his ing balls cut off. ing worthless ass gots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Utter madness’: Trump’s assault on the truth continues as weather agency releases unsigned statement in his defense

Shortly after Trump tweeted falsely about Alabama on Sunday, the National Weather Service (a branch of NOAA) in Birmingham tweeted:
    NWS Birmingham
    ✔@NWSBirmingham

Alabama will NOT see any impacts from
    #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx

10:11 AM - Sep 1, 2019

====================

Now, in a statement, NOAA disavowed the tweet:

Allan Smith
    ✔@akarl_smith

NOAA releases a Friday evening, unattributed statement disavowing the NWS Birmingham tweet from Sunday saying Dorian wasn’t going to impact Alabama.

There are several things to note about this new development.

First, it comes on the heels of Trump apparently forcing a
    Homeland Security official to come to his defense, even though his claims didn’t support the president’s initial or subsequent falsehoods.

Second, this new statement is particularly dubious given that no administration official was willing to put their name on it.

Third, it doesn’t address Trump’s myriad false claims about Hurricane Dorian, including his first claim on Sunday which created a completely false impression about the risks Alabama faced.

Since his initial false prediction, Trump has made repeated false claims in his defense and is apparently pressuring government officials to back him up.

One must ask the question… “unattributed” as in, no one wants to have their name attached to a fib? https://t.co/DNQL76m4Fx

southpaw@nycsouthpaw

Let the record reflect it took the White House one full work week to hurl some poor meteorologist in Birmingham into his or her locker.

4:27 PM - Sep 6, 2019

==============

Those dismissing this issue as unimportant are missing the importance of what happened here:

A scientific governmental organization issued a statement

that could certainly be described as misleading

after Trump got mad about being wrong.

— Philip Bump (@pbump)
    September 6, 2019

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/utter-madness-trumps-assault-on-the-truth-continues-as-weather-agency-releases-unsigned-statement-in-his-defense/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Trash is deeply ill, and he's taking the US govt down with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This ing thin skinned got just strong armed the NOAA to release a statement to "prove" he was correct? wow Trump and his pussy ass supporters. Any man supporting this clown should have his ing balls cut off. ing worthless ass gots.
    C'mon, ahead, RD, come a cuttin'.

You got beat, boy, 2 Novembers & a lifetime ago, daddy. & ain't nobody changin' that. You lost. & Dale is goin' to lay it on ya now, for good measure...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ‘Utter madness’: Trump’s assault on the truth continues as weather agency releases unsigned statement in his defense

Shortly after Trump tweeted falsely about Alabama on Sunday, the National Weather Service (a branch of NOAA) in Birmingham tweeted:
    NWS Birmingham
    ✔@NWSBirmingham

Alabama will NOT see any impacts from
    #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx

10:11 AM - Sep 1, 2019

====================

Now, in a statement, NOAA disavowed the tweet:

Allan Smith
    ✔@akarl_smith

NOAA releases a Friday evening, unattributed statement disavowing the NWS Birmingham tweet from Sunday saying Dorian wasn’t going to impact Alabama.

There are several things to note about this new development.

First, it comes on the heels of Trump apparently forcing a
    Homeland Security official to come to his defense, even though his claims didn’t support the president’s initial or subsequent falsehoods.

Second, this new statement is particularly dubious given that no administration official was willing to put their name on it.

Third, it doesn’t address Trump’s myriad false claims about Hurricane Dorian, including his first claim on Sunday which created a completely false impression about the risks Alabama faced.

Since his initial false prediction, Trump has made repeated false claims in his defense and is apparently pressuring government officials to back him up.

One must ask the question… “unattributed” as in, no one wants to have their name attached to a fib? https://t.co/DNQL76m4Fx

southpaw@nycsouthpaw

Let the record reflect it took the White House one full work week to hurl some poor meteorologist in Birmingham into his or her locker.

4:27 PM - Sep 6, 2019

==============

Those dismissing this issue as unimportant are missing the importance of what happened here:

A scientific governmental organization issued a statement

that could certainly be described as misleading

after Trump got mad about being wrong.

— Philip Bump (@pbump)
    September 6, 2019

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/utter-madness-trumps-assault-on-the-truth-continues-as-weather-agency-releases-unsigned-statement-in-his-defense/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Trash is deeply ill, and he's taking the US govt down with him.

(CNN)The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on Friday disavowed a tweetfrom the National Weather Service's Birmingham, Alabama, office that had contradicted President Donald Trump's false assertion that Hurricane Dorian was likely to hit the state.

In a statement attributed to an unnamed NOAA spokesperson, the agency said Trump had been given information from August 28 until Monday that Dorian could impact Alabama.
    "From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama," the statement read. "This is clearly demonstrated in Hurricane Advisories #15 through #41,which can be viewed on the center's website.]]]

The old man wins again!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weather agency now backs Trump, says Dorian could have impacted Alabama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't expect any Pulitzers will be awarded for Sharpiegate coverage.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    An hour ago the old man lodged a video of CNN's Don Lemon & his weatherman stating in plain English Alabama was in the line of Dorian. I don't know how to bring that video over here, but, it's over there in broad daylight.

The Champ always comes thru in the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you think Trump lied about the Sharpie?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thanks for bring it over!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and his cult mob are ING DUMB and DISHONEST.

Meanwhile, behind the Trash DUMBASS SHOW, the Alaskan Tongass forest will be destroyed, along with much of protected Alaska and USA, 10Ks of Americans will suffer and die from increased pollution, and Trash nominates a extremist white nationalist bags like Manashi to the Federal bench

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CNN is not the govt, Fox News is. Trash HATES CNN

Trash speaks with the de facto authority, esp in matters of life, death, property destruction, of the Federal govt.

Hurricane info comes from THE EXPERTS at NOAA/NHC, not CNN.

And of course, INexpert, ignorant, bull ter Trash's tweet doesn't say on

which day CNN said "Alabama"

vs

the day he said Alabama AND NOAA/NHC predictions EXCLUDED danger to Alabama.

"The only probabilistic measure of an impact on Alabama ever
    issued by the National Hurricane Center was a product that

predicts the chance of tropical storm-force winds of
    39 miles per hour or greater occurring in a five-day period.

The greatest odds for any site in Alabama to receive winds of
    tropical storm intensity was 11 percent, in a forecast issued on Aug. 30.

That chance quickly diminished to 0 percent."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/05/donald-trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-1482815

Trash was WRONG, Trash vomits bull into y'all -for-brains, and all of you Trash-fellating cult mobsters are ing stupid.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-07-2019 at 11:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin..getting to the heart of the matter..not the president going on and on with one lie after another but the media not reporting on the lies correctly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin..getting to the heart of the matter..not the president going on and on with one lie after another but the media not reporting on the lies correctly

The media lied to the public for over two years about so-called Russian collusion, but drumpf drew on a map.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media lied to the public for over two years about so-called Russian collusion, but drumpf drew on a map.
    Has Trump ever lied about anything else, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Trump ever lied about anything else, Darrin?
    Sure

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you think his lying is a good thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think his lying is a good thing?
    Its bad when the media does it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its bad when the media does it
    he and everyone around him lied about Russia.

Why?

Because reasons!

Thread Information