Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so SR, you're wrong about this and wrong about other to do with djt so why exactly do you hate the man again if everything you think you know is simply fake news? ah it's because you're a straight up pussy ass brainwashed in a cult full of weak ass losers like yourself.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny because i answered you. go bark up some other tree tbh.
    You answered me but not the question.
    So just stop it.

You and I dont personally witness these national events. So we rely on news.
    Its a very simple question. I am asking you to reveal your sources and then the follow up would be why do you chose to believe them over others (YOUR opinion)
    But you dont think long enough to actually question your own beliefs.

I dont know a damn thing about putting tattoos on someone. So I just come into your shop and tell you what to do and why you are so utterly wrong in your procedure without an ounce of knowledge except some silly site that is bogus or like you, what I have "heard". On this site its mostly the red team that plays this silly game because they try and defend a liar of a president. I love how the red team just wanders into the climatologists office, and just spouts off crap about climate change and even paths of hurricanes. People who have spent their entire lives learning and criticizing themselves (yeah science) are all of the sudden wrong because some idiot with a fractured red skull says so. Yet there is no argument about water being H2O, and no one, not one living person, has ever seen an H2O molecule, nor will they ever directly see one. But this fits no agenda so forget it. If certain weather fits an agenda, feel free to lie about it?

Its so bizarre to read this stuff for people who are paid to be correct. Or at least what they believe to be correct, and why they believe it to be correct while also presenting further work to be done and actually presenting any weak spots in their own argument.
    So keep up with those alternative facts... do you even understand how silly this is invented by the red team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You answered me but not the question.
    So just stop it.

You and I dont personally witness these national events. So we rely on news.
    Its a very simple question. I am asking you to reveal your sources and then the follow up would be why do you chose to believe them over others (YOUR opinion)
    But you dont think long enough to actually question your own beliefs.

I dont know a damn thing about putting tattoos on someone. So I just come into your shop and tell you what to do and why you are so utterly wrong in your procedure without an ounce of knowledge except some silly site that is bogus or like you, what I have "heard". On this site its mostly the red team that plays this silly game because they try and defend a liar of a president. I love how the red team just wanders into the climatologists office, and just spouts off crap about climate change and even paths of hurricanes. People who have spent their entire lives learning and criticizing themselves (yeah science) are all of the sudden wrong because some idiot with a fractured red skull says so. Yet there is no argument about water being H2O, and no one, not one living person, has ever seen an H2O molecule, nor will they ever directly see one. But this fits no agenda so forget it. If certain weather fits an agenda, feel free to lie about it?

Its so bizarre to read this stuff for people who are paid to be correct. Or at least what they believe to be correct, and why they believe it to be correct while also presenting further work to be done and actually presenting any weak spots in their own argument.
    So keep up with those alternative facts... do you even understand how silly this is invented by the red team?
    awesome story bro.

guess you didn't see the source, CNN, which claimed ALABAMA as in the path of dorian.

funny how you claim that i'm not much of an analytical being. you have no ing clue what you're saying but it's cool.

ps: i don't have to tell you what i watch, read, etc because i simply don't have to. be upset about it all you'd like and keep asking but don't hold your breath. in many threads i've said who i listen to, who i watch, what i read, and you not taking notes isn't my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    awesome story bro.

guess you didn't see the source, CNN, which claimed ALABAMA as in the path of dorian.

funny how you claim that i'm not much of an analytical being. you have no ing clue what you're saying but it's cool.

ps: i don't have to tell you what i watch, read, etc because i simply don't have to. be upset about it all you'd like and keep asking but don't hold your breath. in many threads i've said who i listen to, who i watch, what i read, and you not taking notes isn't my problem.
    Bull .

IM not telling you what to read.
    Im asking you what you read.

Oh yes they did CNN. But not 2-3 days after the change in forecast like Trump.
    You conveniently omit that little nugget.
    So really you just lie and misrepresent like the orange man you defend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull .

IM not telling you what to read.
    Im asking you what you read.

Oh yes they did CNN. But not 2-3 days after the change in forecast like Trump.
    You conveniently omit that little nugget.
    So really you just lie and misrepresent like the orange man you defend.
    again, awesome story and idgaf about your opinion pg just like idgaf about most opinions here by others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, awesome story and idgaf about your opinion pg just like idgaf about most opinions here by others.
    Sure you dont.
    Thats why you continually post on a political formum.
    To continually pretend to be the of the angry downtrodden who get told what to do.
    When presented with the real info... idgaf...
    Easy. The "awesome story bro" its horribly overused. Could you come up with something new? Its not an order. So dont let it make you give a fck, when you dont.

You go girl, do what you do, not giving a fck. Keep up with Chris and Derp, they will help serve your needs.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-11-2019 at 08:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you dont.
    Thats why you continually post on a political formum.
    To continually pretend to be the of the angry downtrodden who get told what to do.
    When presented with the real info... idgaf...
    Easy. The "awesome story bro" its horribly overused. Could you come up with something new? Its not an order. So dont let it make you give a fck, when you dont.

You go girl, do what you do, not giving a fck. Keep up with Chris and Derp, they will help serve your needs.
    I don't think you understand that I literally am not here to justify anything to you and idc if the answers you get from me aren't those you seek.

Stay upset.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    awesome story bro.

CNN aired that FOUR DAYS before Trump's tweet.

Alabama was no longer in any potential path.

At all.

lol kori dying on det hill

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash warns Alabama! Humberto on the way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN warns Alabama! Humberto on the way!
    fify

Thread Information