Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do my conservative Christian friends and Trump supporters hate muslims so much? I wonder who is poisoning their mind with Islamophobia propaganda. I wonder who is responsible for the Muslim refugee crisis. I wonder what group of people want open borders and welcome all the war refugees as result of the Zio wars.

koriwhat since you are well known as the top muslim hater on this forum maybe you can answer my questions.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 12-10-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do my conservative Christian friends and Trump supporters hate muslims so much? I wonder who is poisoning their mind with Islamophobia propaganda. I wonder who is responsible for the Muslim refugee crisis. I wonder what group of people want open borders and welcome all the war refugees as result of the Zio wars.
    in-groups opposing out-groups is fundamental for in-group leaders to indoctrinate, intensify the in-group's sheeple and their group identification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since you are well known as the top muslim hater on this forum maybe you can answer my questions.
    i don't hate muslims, i simply don't trust them nor care to befriend them. it's that simple.

now go post some more zionist bull you found on 4chan and youtube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As always, Chuck Baldwin, thank you for speaking truth. I recently left my pro-Zionist church because of the praise of Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo. My former pastor even applauded what a Godly, Christian man Pompeo is. Really?!?!? Steven Ben-Nun showed do entation back in November where Soleimani was negotiating peace with Saudi Arabia, yet Pompeo told a bold face lie to reporters asking them if they believed the General was seeking peace on a diplomatic mission in Iraq. No doubt Soleimani was not a good guy but he fought against ISIS, whom I believe was created by the CIA and the Mossad. I'm furious at our entire government, with church leaders that stand for Zionists. We truly are now the United States of Israel!!!! Continue the good fight Pastor Baldwin. I'm seeking truth and spreading truth to all who will listen. And thank you for being my pastor even though I live far away. I anxiously await to hear your messages online. May God bless you and keep you safe.

- Pamela Kern

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26997970644468

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kingdom of the War God- Evangelicals Betray Jesus Christ for Israel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't hate muslims, i simply don't trust them nor care to befriend them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how you cry when i simply reply back to you when you weren't part of the conversation in the first place... here we are with you quoting me again but i wonder if this reply will earn some more tears from your ass blaKKKe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, you searching for posts by me is right up there with Spurt... guess you are what you claim not to be and what you claim to hate. right ass blaKKKe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, you searching for posts by me is right up there with Spurt... guess you are what you claim not to be and what you claim to hate. right ass blaKKKe?
    I was reading this thread and saw your hilarious post, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was reading this thread and saw your hilarious post, dip .
    yeah sure you were you fruity weak son of a

keep crying out for men some more fruityBlaKKKe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah sure you were you fruity weak son of a

keep crying out for men some more fruityBlaKKKe!
    Sure, druggy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your got ass time and time again goes out of your way to bug the out of me... with that said, you cry endlessly about spurt bugging you but here you are bugging me again for no ing reason. when you're called out all you do is tuck your tail and hurl false insults like they're worth a . your insults are as worthless as yourself you ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol " you go out of the way to bug the out of me "

I've said about twenty words in four posts to you.

And all it took for you to rage was me to lol at one of your re ed posts. That's it.

I have twice as many posts as you do in this thread.

Seriously, you need to chill the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake jonsing for some Christianity bashing.. must... bash... must... baaaaassshh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dmc hungry for ankles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catholic Church Publicly Feuding About Sex

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evangelist donates 6 million to Israel, says must control Jerusalem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah Hagee has been a huge Israel supporter for many years. Because Bible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It always interest me when people of considerable intellect, (an engineer) raised in the Bible Belt, next to Christian ins utions like Dallas Theology Seminary, would use weak arguments to defend their unbelief. "I do not accept Christianity because people in India or China that otherwise lived an exemplary life would not go to heaven for not knowing about Jesus."

I think of scripture like Romans 1-18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. In other words, even tribesman living in remote corners of the world have the ability to reason and have a moral code written in their hearts.

For an in-depth look at this passage see the YouTube. When God abandons a nation. It is worth a listen in its entirety but since most Americans only have an attention span of about 12 minutes you can fast forward to about 24 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8AA_Oa0EU

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "even tribesman living in remote corners of the world have the ability to reason and have a moral code written in their hearts"

and they don't need Christianity at all.

Then we have the Christians esp Catholics ing up America, so where is Christian/Catholic morality and ethics of Bill Barr, Gingrich, O'Reilly, etc and the 5 Catholics on SCOTUS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "....would use weak arguments to defend their unbelief. "I do not accept Christianity because people in India or China that otherwise lived an exemplary life would not go to heaven for not knowing about Jesus."
    In other words, even tribesman living in remote corners of the world have the ability to reason and have a moral code written in their hearts.
    But those tribesmen won't go to heaven tho according to Christianity.

Pick a lane, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But those tribesmen won't go to heaven tho according to Christianity.

Pick a lane, tbh.
    So all the humans that existed before Jesus Christ was born who believed in other Gods are now burning in because they were born at the wrong place and at the wrong time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all the humans that existed before Jesus Christ was born who believed in other Gods are now burning in because they were born at the wrong place and at the wrong time?
    Well yeah pagans go to but that's not the big dilemma question. What about all the Old Testament heroes that came before Jesus?

Thread Information