My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Latest Humiliation, Boris Johnson’s Dog Resigns As His Pet

LONDON —In the latest in a string of humiliating blows to the British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson’s dog has abruptly resigned as his pet.
    The dog, whom Johnson named Lord Slobberly, made the announcement in an official statement on Thursday morning.

“After wrestling with my conscience for some time,

I have concluded that any further association with Mr. Johnson would be damaging to my reputation,” the dog said.

The sudden defection of Johnson’s dog sent shockwaves through his cabinet, with many ministers fearing that

Lord Slobberly could be just the first of his pets to jump ship.

Specifically, parliamentary sources report that

Johnson’s cat, Lady Paws-Whiskerly, is rumored to be in conversations with the Liberal Democrats.

As for Lord Slobberly, the dog said that

his first official act after resigning would be to “bite Jacob Rees-Mogg in the ass.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/in-latest-humiliation-boris-johnsons-dog-resigns-as-his-pet

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, (they) copy the blueprint that (they) executed on this side of the pond:::

---bust his hole first day out & don't let up, no matter what.
    ---obey no rules, secure in the knowledge that he will obey all rules because he's "President" & doesn't know any better even though he sees this side of the pond.
    ---die on your sword before you allow Brexit.
    ---die on your sword before you don't get another vote, and another one after that vote if it still is Brexit.
    ---burn the country to ground before you grant your "President" a moment's peace.

You get the drift, hater.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, (they) copy the blueprint that (they) executed on this side of the pond:::

---bust his hole first day out & don't let up, no matter what.
    ---obey no rules, secure in the knowledge that he will obey all rules because he's "President" & doesn't know any better even though he sees this side of the pond.
    ---die on your sword before you allow Brexit.
    ---die on your sword before you don't get another vote, and another one after that vote if it still is Brexit.
    ---burn the country to ground before you grant your "President" a moment's peace.

You get the drift, hater.

Let us proceed...
    you overanalize ma nig

just enjoy the comedy that is the fading years of the Anglo-American empire

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you overanalize ma nig

just enjoy the comedy that is the fading years of the Anglo-American empire
    He can't, and even if he could he'd never do (wet work). & without wet work both "Presidents" would be sacked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he semi resembles hill too except he's missing the little white hat.

nothing but love for benny hill though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Johnson just got owned by some bloke off the street LMAO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boris Johnson just got owned by some bloke off the street LMAO
    At least the bloke didn't threaten to blow up his "WH." That's something in & of itself these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the bloke didn't threaten to blow up his "WH." That's something in & of itself these days.
    for real!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris is actually smarter than people think but he is indeed playing a very dangerous game.
    He believes the vote to leave needs to be satisfied as most in Britain do. But leaving without a deal, a plan, a clear set of financial rules... its gonna get chaotic. Like Trump, Boris believes he can get more from the EU just because he is a great negotiator. Its not gonna happen. The EU is much better prepared than Britain for a no deal scenario. And Britain is not just England so Scotland, Northern Ireland present huge internal problems.

btw Trump would never have the guts to put himself out there in public to get shouted down by one man. The guy had a very good point. Boris is going through all this internal maneuvering while having set a time limit on when the UK must leave. But... the negotiating is just to make a more orderly exit. In the end, the UK and the EU both get hurt financially. No deal will be like a lawless exit. Rules will be made as they go. There are so many trade rules and people movement rules that will be up in the air. One part of a England might do one thing while another does the opposite because some local technocrat is forced to make a decision.

This is such a useless mess. This is where China and Russia can make a legit claim that democracies dont work. This should never have been voted on, they have a parliament. If every person in the US has a say in every single rule in a bill, nothing would ever get done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris is actually smarter than people think but he is indeed playing a very dangerous game.
    Yes, I've read he is VERY intelligent, did well at Oxford, etc, or something,

and just amuses himself by playing a frustrating, disruptive fool to piss off lesser beings.

As with America's own disruptive, but ignorant, fool, can either the USA or Brits rid themselves of these assholes?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-07-2019 at 02:16 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He believes the vote to leave needs to be satisfied as most in Britain do. But leaving without a deal, a plan, a clear set of financial rules... its gonna get chaotic. Like Trump, Boris believes he can get more from the EU just because he is a great negotiator. Its not gonna happen. The EU is much better prepared than Britain for a no deal scenario. And Britain is not just England so Scotland, Northern Ireland present huge internal problems.

btw Trump would never have the guts to put himself out there in public to get shouted down by one man. The guy had a very good point. Boris is going through all this internal maneuvering while having set a time limit on when the UK must leave. But... the negotiating is just to make a more orderly exit. In the end, the UK and the EU both get hurt financially. No deal will be like a lawless exit. Rules will be made as they go. There are so many trade rules and people movement rules that will be up in the air. One part of a England might do one thing while another does the opposite because some local technocrat is forced to make a decision.

This is such a useless mess. This is where China and Russia can make a legit claim that democracies dont work. This should never have been voted on, they have a parliament. If every person in the US has a say in every single rule in a bill, nothing would ever get done.
    You mean like *JFK, his baby brother, & MLK, you mean like that, peeg? Like Reagan & his Brady (his noodle all ed up, couldn't ever wipe his ass again, or, pull his pud.)

*His brains ended up all over his wife's pink outfit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, I've read he is VERY intelligent, did well at Oxford, etc, or something,

and just amuses himself by playing a frustrating, disruptive fool to piss off less beings.

As will America's own disruptive, but ignorant, fool, can either the USA or Brits rid themselves of these assholes?
    They're gettin' even, won't let him sit down, took all the chairs and sent them to the same warehouse that warehouses all of Trumps chairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MADONNA IS THE REAL THREAT TO FREEDOM, WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    father time has done her in anyhow... old hag

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because her people were proactive & contacted the SS/F.B.I. at once.

Just my guess, but, something like this:::

"She is sorry, it will never happen again. She agrees to come and talk to you if that is what you wish. Please."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    father time has done her in anyhow... old hag
    That too. She always made fun of the aged at her inception. Now it ain't so funny.

That's a word to the wise as well to you, Winester. You're gonna get old too. Don't be a smart ass in the interim.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater You getting way too excited about common street gimps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater You getting way too excited about common street gimps.
    You mean boris Johnson? Nah not excited about that gimp. He's a damn clown with a terrible act

That being said I do hope he somehow accomplishes brexit. The status quo is worse although a brexit will be the end of the pathetic British empire. Good riddance

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean boris Johnson? Nah not excited about that gimp. He's a damn clown with a terrible act

That being said I do hope he somehow accomplishes brexit. The status quo is worse although a brexit will be the end of the pathetic British empire. Good riddance
    That empire has already been terminated. It's gone, for good. Our "empire" is on it's own way. I just hope to live long enough to not see it disappear. Like, the old lady will go first. I will sell all of her on an estate sale, enjoy that mad money, then I'll go. Several days later our "empire" will end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have to admit though the video is supreme. Right in the street. Their "SS" on the fringe giving this bloke his say. The bloke, knows that he cannot touch the PM, he's been told, he knows, just like here, when people meet the old man: "You can't touch him. He'll touch you."

The guy has his full say, starts to repeat himself, then, and only then do the "SS" move twixt the two men.

It is a wonderment, a keeper.

Great find, hater.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cos being Germany's was Empire? Come on now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos being Germany's was Empire? Come on now.
    They still had a say. Once brexit, they will be America's . Not to mention they will go broke before that

Thread Information