Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidney Moncrief too. What a ing weak class.
    this is reaching spurs jersey retirement levels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moncrief was the bomb. Magic with defense

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moncrief was the bomb. Magic with defense
    If that's the standard then let Jason Collins in too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's the standard then let Jason Collins in too.
    I am all for putting basketball players in the bHoF due to social reasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is his jersey even in the u of Michigan rafters?

Guy was skilled but he has two huge scandals hanging on him, on and off the court, I'm not surprised he isn't in despite his skill. Also didn't win outside of high school, despite playing on good teams.

Vlade was obviously not as skilled but he actually won some games and didn't embarass anyone but himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of you gots wouldn't know Vlade if he bit your ballsack while you were ing your mothers some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moncrief was awesome dunno what youre talking about

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am all for putting basketball players in the bHoF due to social reasons.
    that's leftist bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, in fact, there is an entire category for this:

Contributor: A person is eligible for Enshrinement as a contributor at any time for significant contributions to the game of basketball. What cons utes a "significant contribution" shall be determined by the BHOF, its Election Process Committee, and the Contributor Direct-Elect Committee.
    Players, coaches, or other people related to the game can make significant contributions to the game through social causes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, in fact, there is an entire category for this:

Players, coaches, or other people related to the game can make significant contributions to the game through social causes.
    yeah, but I don't support some dingus who thinks he's the second coming because "I'm GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!1!!1!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, but I don't support some dingus who thinks he's the second coming because "I'm GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!1!!1!"
    You may not agree with the philosophy or where society is going, and social causes is more than just being sexual. There are many types of social causes.

A player like Magic Johnson, in addition to his ability to play basketball, showed the world that sexuals can play the game at the highest levels, and allow a large segment of society to embrace the game and show that they don't have anything to hide. He also improved living conditions of inner city kids and gave tremendously to the community. I have a lot of respect for that aspect of his contribution.

His hand in destroying the Lakers franchise is just icing on the cake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may not agree with the philosophy or where society is going, and social causes is more than just being sexual. There are many types of social causes.

A player like Magic Johnson, in addition to his ability to play basketball, showed the world that sexuals can play the game at the highest levels, and allow a large segment of society to embrace the game and show that they don't have anything to hide. He also improved living conditions of inner city kids and gave tremendously to the community. I have a lot of respect for that aspect of his contribution.

His hand in destroying the Lakers franchise is just icing on the cake.
    I hate that all the "social causes" of today and "where society is going" always has such a strong leftward skew. It's disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate that all the "social causes" of today and "where society is going" always has such a strong leftward skew. It's disgusting.
    Nothing wrong with being on the left. The right benefits a small number of people off the hardwork of many.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with being on the left. The right benefits a small number of people off the hardwork of many.
    disagree, the left benefits the elite few while using the rabble as puppets/mind slaves to further their agenda (and their loaded bank accounts).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree, the left benefits the elite few while using the rabble as puppets/mind slaves to further their agenda (and their loaded bank accounts).
    Isn’t it the other way by definition? You can argue the results but the ideology is what I’m talking about.

Ultimately every political agenda benefits a small number of people. That’s just basic greed.

Thread Information