View Poll Results: Who picks up Antonio Brown?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

7 70.00%
  • Packers

0 0%
  • Browns

0 0%
  • Other team

1 10.00%
  • None (blackballed)

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The NFL is investigating harassing text messages allegedly sent by Antonio Brown to the second woman who accused the wide receiver of sexual misconduct.
    On Monday, Sports Illustrated published a lengthy story containing many allegations of improper behavior by Brown, including incidents for which he has been sued. The story notably contained allegations from a female artist who says she was hired by Brown to paint a mural in his home. Brown met the woman when he won an auction bidding on a painting of hers at a charity softball game for the National Youth Foundation in June 2017. The receiver later hired her to paint a mural in his home.
    The woman claims Brown became inappropriate during her second day of painting at his home when he approached her while nude, with nothing but a small towel covering his genitals. She says after she did not respond to his flirtations, the at ude of Brown and his team towards her changed and became chilly. She never finished the painting and was not contacted by Brown again.
    In a statement from his attorney shared on Monday, Brown denied the woman’s allegations.
    But the story does not end there.
    SI’s Robert Klemko, who wrote the original story on Brown, shared screenshots of text messages the woman allegedly received from Brown on Wednesday night, two days after her allegations were published. In his text messages, which were sent to a group of five people, Brown accused the woman of making stuff up for money and directed his people to investigate her.
    Klemko says the text messages came from the same number Brown provided to the artist in a 2017 Instagram direct message. Brown included his lawyer on the text messages. Brown’s attorney told Klemko he did not advise Brown to communicate with the woman and otherwise declined comment.
    The artist’s lawyer, Lisa J. Banks, contacted the NFL about the harassing messages and asked for the league and New England Patriots to step in and end Brown’s behavior.
    The attorney called the messages “intimidating and threatening to our client, in violation of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.”
    “Our client … is understandably frightened by these text messages, which are clearly intended to threaten and intimidate her,” the lawyer wrote. “While she certainly qualifies as a ‘starving artist,’ she has never approached Mr. Brown, nor will she, about seeking money to compensate her for his sexual misconduct, contrary to his allegations in the text messages.”
    The NFL quickly responded to the lawyer’s letter and set up a phone call between investigators and the artist’s attorney.
    SI reached out to the phone number that they believe belonged to Brown, asking about the allegations. “foh clown” was the response they received. “FOH” is an acronym for “get the f— out of here.”
    Brown, who made his Patriots debut on Sunday, was first sued by his former trainer, Britney Taylor, who accused him of sexually assaulting her three times between 2017 and 2018. Brown denied the allegations and accused her of making a money grab.
    The NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy prohibits: “Stalking, harassment, or similar forms of intimidation.”
    The league could view these messages as harassment/intimidation and move to discipline the wide receiver for a violation of the policy, which would jeopardize his playing status.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Someone needs to press criminal charges, seriously

Someone needs to press criminal charges, seriously
    He's en led to his side of the story and a defense, for sure.
    But he sounds like a class A hole. Insecure, bully. Always got away with his whole life because he could ball.
    And now a Cheatriot. Perfect fit.

Ya would be nice if some deep pockets person would back her to go up against Brown and the riots.

Sidepoint was Tom going to take it up the shooter or just let him have Giselle? You know the you-can-stay-at-my-house charade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's en led to his side of the story and a defense, for sure.
    But he sounds like a class A hole. Insecure, bully. Always got away with his whole life because he could ball.
    And now a Cheatriot. Perfect fit.

Ya would be nice if some deep pockets person would back her to go up against Brown and the riots.

Sidepoint was Tom going to take it up the shooter or just let him have Giselle? You know the you-can-stay-at-my-house charade.
    Tom would definitely sacrifice Giselle and all the little poppers in that household for more rings and an even more inflated legacy, that's for sure. He basically wants to be the real life Beowulf.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    answer = nowhere

now we wait on the courts. Seahawks passed him up. Prison time?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's now a kneeler!

"Making money off my sweat and blood F--- the @nfl I'll never play in that s--- treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He already backtracked and now he’s saying he wants to play

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He already backtracked and now he’s saying he wants to play
    100% drew rosenhaus drafted that

Hope he accepts therapy.

Feel bad for anyone he owed money. He was very close to 3 super attainable bonuses of 333K each.
    1 TD
    58 more yards
    1 other very close.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mahomes needs help

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mahomes needs help
    He's already got to deal with Tyreek. I don't see anyone signing Brown now

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He needs to die to save face at this point

Brown could join another team if the Bradys waived him.

Pretty sure at this point either
    a. Bucs will do him NO favors.
    b. NFL owners have told their puppet Godell that the game can't have another outburst like that.
    Now if he was killing or injuring someone, that would be fine.
    But the manic (?) CTE episode he had in his final Bucs game, owners want that swept under the rug or at least minumiized.

Do NOT want the CTE subject brought up again.

and just like clockwork the NFL has a violent encounter.
    Sweep this under the rug and get Dupree ready for the playoffs.

ans DE Bud Dupree charged with assault for alleged fight at Nashville Walgreens (yahoo.com)

Brown being honest about the injured ankle and the NFL using it's bully tactics?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rodney Harrison actually got one right…AB has CTE and it’s better for society if he’s ins utionalized or just put down. He’s of no more use

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    AB has TO syndrome at this point. They don't understand that these "Keeping it Real" tirades are just hurting them more and more. Read a story about TO recently, right now he's broke, no friends, and basically nobody gives a about him at all. It's easy to see why. The dude takes any perceived slight toward him and uses it to burn bridges at the first opportunity. And he never lets it go saw some corny podcast the other day where he's still taking shots at McNabb damn near 20 years later over dumb stuff. AB is doing the same thing, like yeah no sh!t Brady is only friends with you because you're a good football player. It's not like Brady is going to just befriend any random guy just because. rofl it's pretty ridiculous really. It would be the equivalent of me coming into work pissed off and hating my boss because "he only likes me because I can make him money otherwise he wouldn't care about me at all". But using petty reasons like that to burn a bridge will lead someone to a lonely, miserable life as they get older imo

Post Count
    dude has serious issues, and is in deep denial. a bad combo.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    AB has TO syndrome at this point. They don't understand that these "Keeping it Real" tirades are just hurting them more and more. Read a story about TO recently, right now he's broke, no friends, and basically nobody gives a about him at all. It's easy to see why. The dude takes any perceived slight toward him and uses it to burn bridges at the first opportunity. And he never lets it go saw some corny podcast the other day where he's still taking shots at McNabb damn near 20 years later over dumb stuff. AB is doing the same thing, like yeah no sh!t Brady is only friends with you because you're a good football player. It's not like Brady is going to just befriend any random guy just because. rofl it's pretty ridiculous really. It would be the equivalent of me coming into work pissed off and hating my boss because "he only likes me because I can make him money otherwise he wouldn't care about me at all". But using petty reasons like that to burn a bridge will lead someone to a lonely, miserable life as they get older imo
    AB & TO are a perfect comparison. Nothing is ever their fault, they’re always “misunderstood” and act like the entire world’s out to get them, instead of just admitting they are their own worst enemy.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If there’s any family in his corner they need to Baker Act his ass immediately

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    This is why Jerry Rice is the goat. He just played football, won, and shut up and went home.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This is why Jerry Rice is the goat. He just played football, won, and shut up and went home.
    Rice seems to be one of the rare exceptions to the wide receiver rule. It always seems to be the receivers that do this crazy .

He'll probably go the Kaepernick route and get a Nike deal while calling everyone racist

Thread Information