View Poll Results: Who picks up Antonio Brown?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

7 70.00%
  • Packers

0 0%
  • Browns

0 0%
  • Other team

1 10.00%
  • None (blackballed)

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

Pittsburgh DA

^ Flip side would be that she didn't feel emboldened to come out with the ac until now. Nooo I'm not saying that as fact, just saying I guess it's within the realm of possible. Regardless his atty is gonna shred her story if it ever gets that far.
    Here she is:

how did tsburgh of all franchises keep this guy buttoned up for so long?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What the do you mean “my #metoo”? Show me one post here where I’ve ever been any kind of metoo champion.

I thought Zekes latest suspension was bull and the whole Kareem Hunt thing was blown out of proportion as well.
    Idk, but on the political forum you seem to side with the left more often than not, that's what I was getting at

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty sure he parts with $75K easily to end this. Altho i got a feeling she's gonna ask for way more then $75K to shut up.

Just wondering, how much dough would she make off giving interviews, appearances?
    and his insurance probably will pay him back that $75k with like a $250 deductible or some

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patriots fan defending patriots player

nothing to see here

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Idk, but on the political forum you seem to side with the left more often than not, that's what I was getting at
    So you were speculating. Got it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

nothing to see here
    Raiders fan butthurt about a former Raider wanting nothing to do with that dumpster fire of a team.

nothing to see here

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders fan butthurt about a former Raider wanting nothing to do with that dumpster fire of a team.

nothing to see here
    touche tbqh

but we're tied at 1-0 tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

nothing to see here
    I don't think the Raiders are a dumpster fire, there's at least 10 teams I can think of off the top of my head that are worse than them, including the poor hapless guys they knocked down on Monday. Getting rid of the cancer AB was the first step, and they drafted well so in a few years they will be there competing with the Chiefs for the top of that division (as the Chargers sink post Rivers' retirement).

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count

nothing to see here
    If that news dropped a week earlier he’d have been doing the same thing Pats fans are doing now

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't think the Raiders are a dumpster fire, there's at least 10 teams I can think of off the top of my head that are worse than them, including the poor hapless guys they knocked down on Monday. Getting rid of the cancer AB was the first step, and they drafted well so in a few years they will be there competing with the Chiefs for the top of that division (as the Chargers sink post Rivers' retirement).
    its a dumpster fire in the sense that we now have an incomplete roster. the 20 mil that we recovered from cutting AB could have been spent on 2-3 players to bolster our roster. if we hadnt traded for AB, theres a good chance we would have drafted a receiver in his place. right now after Tyrell Williams our wide receiver depth is very suspect. jj nelson, hunter renfrow, ryan grant... not to mention we would have an additional rookie 3rd rounder on the roster

a lot of things went sideways because of brown

and now we just lost johnathan abram, our rookie first round safety who legit looked like a top 3 player on our defense right off the bat
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-12-2019 at 12:40 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If that news dropped a week earlier he’d have been doing the same thing Pats fans are doing now
    tbh im still on his side because he's on my fantasy team

these are the important things

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    its a dumpster fire in the sense that we now have an incomplete roster. the 20 mil that we recovered from cutting AB could have been spent on 2-3 players to bolster our roster. if we hadnt traded for AB, theres a good chance we would have drafted a receiver in his place. right now after Tyrell Williams our wide receiver depth is very suspect. jj nelson, hunter renfrow, ryan grant... not to mention we would have an additional rookie 3rd rounder on the roster

a lot of things went sideways because of brown

and now we just lost johnathan abram, our rookie first round safety who legit looked like a top 3 player on our defense right off the bat
    I agree for the most part but I still think you guys get eight wins or better this year. Indy, Houston, Detroit, split against the Chargers, Bungles, Jets, ans, Jags, and the Broncos again are all on the schedule.

As for sure losses... 2 against the Chiefs, at Minnesota, at Green Bay, at least one against the Chargers... that's 5. But the rest look at least somewhat winnable.

Representatives for Antonio Brown and Britney Taylor were in confidential legal talks for months about their matter, according to a new report.

Wonder if Cementhead Brown should have just paid her off a few months ago?
    Could have been a multimillionaire with the Raiders right now. Pretty sure her payment would have been a fraction.

Do you think the Cheatriots will reach out to some of Aaron Hernandez krew and see about eliminating her?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Representatives for Antonio Brown and Britney Taylor were in confidential legal talks for months about their matter, according to a new report.

Wonder if Cementhead Brown should have just paid her off a few months ago?
    Could have been a multimillionaire with the Raiders right now. Pretty sure her payment would have been a fraction.
    he should have absolutely paid her off if all she was asking for was ing 75k, he’s a complete re for letting this go public. He’s probably paid close to that much in attorney’s fees already.

he should have absolutely paid her off if all she was asking for was ing 75k, he’s a complete re for letting this go public. He’s probably paid close to that much in attorney’s fees already.
    Oh Xs 100.
    I mean even if she asked for 300K or 500K.
    My sense is some kind of future relationship was either flat out stated or implied from Brown to her when they were clubbing etc together. I'm speculating. OTOH perhaps she is a 100% goldigger. Just saying it doesn't appear that way to me and he comes across as a 100% Dint Do Nuffin type / it be the other persons (teams) fault -100% of the time.

Confusing tho as Gruden gushed about Brown and said he is the most misunderstood guy yada yada.

Bottom line words of wisdom for all of us males. An emotionally upset and or pissed of woman definitely does not fight fair. And if she feels the guy has messed with her emotions and used her romantically, Xs that by 1 million. If she's gold digging Brown, shame on her. If he tried playing her and the asshole really did surprise jack off on her back with zero consent, he's a ing idiot for not paying her off.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, not much to do with 75k cash tbh besides spend on a bunch of wild parties or something. You can't cash buy a house with that in today's market, and yeah it's enough for a down payment but lenders require steady income streams and not a bunch of nothing and one lump sum.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you'd be surprised how stupid and "principled" people can be...

"id rather pay my lawyers 200k than pay this lying plaintiff 100k"

they delude themselves into thinking it will be a "statement" to deter future lawsuits. doesnt usually work out that way

Post Count
    Do you think the Cheatriots will reach out to some of Aaron Hernandez krew and see about eliminating her?
    Yes. This is exactly what I think will happen. Probably something will happen with spying cameras too since this is the Pats of course.

2 million+ is what Britney Taylor was going for per BSPN sauses.
    "Brown's decision not to sign the settlement came around the same time that he agreed to a deal with the Cheatriots"

Gee i wonder Brown could not hide his assets with the Raiders contract but now can with the Pattycakes.

nothing to see here
    The Patriot way is really to just look the other way.

Post Count
    The Patriot way is really to just look the other way.
    ....and cheat.

Report: NFL investigating Antonio Brown's harassing text messages to second accuser

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

Thread Information