View Poll Results: Who picks up Antonio Brown?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

7 70.00%
  • Packers

0 0%
  • Browns

0 0%
  • Other team

1 10.00%
  • None (blackballed)

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Vote. I'm leaning towards the Patriots.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vote. I'm leaning towards the Patriots.
    Nobody is going to pay him that much money again. Maybe a team like Buffalo or the Jets.

IMO it's either New England or bust.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Raiders thread is deleted?

Why did Raiders not trade Brown for something, anything?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    Raiders thread is deleted?

Why did Raiders not trade Brown for something, anything?
    Nobody was trading for that contract.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gronk is returning in November. You s are crazy if you think Bill would be content with Ben Watson at TE

Nobody was trading for that contract.
    Contract was voided upon suspension? Or just guaranteed money?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gronk is returning in November. You s are crazy if you think Bill would be content with Ben Watson at TE
    Ben watson is forty but he did play with the Pats for like 10 years or so

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pats had to be calling Rosenhaus, tampering with AB during all this like yo, get out of that organization and come to New England

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    One look at present day Gronk shows that he’s easily down 30 pounds since he retired, he doesn’t look like someone who’s capable of playing tight end anymore.

They simply didn’t expect him to retire when he did, otherwise they would have gone after Jared Cook early on in free agency and would have gotten him.

Post Count
    Pats had to be calling Rosenhaus, tampering with AB during all this like yo, get out of that organization and come to New England
    Pats offered Steelers first round pick Steelers said not in division
    Steelers are ing stupid

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One look at present day Gronk shows that he’s easily down 30 pounds since he retired, he doesn’t look like someone who’s capable of playing tight end anymore.

They simply didn’t expect him to retire when he did, otherwise they would have gone after Jared Cook early on in free agency and would have gotten him.
    Well George Kittle is about 30 pounds lighter than what Gronk played at so...

I just doesn't think Gronk likes playing football that much anymore. But he might like to play the second half of the season only, idk.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    based on what we saw today, i dont think they really need gronk tbh ...

edelman/white give them more than enough in the short passing game. gordon is a big bodied receiver who can make contested catches down the middle and scorch you deep. AB will be able to do it all. and then you have dorsett and demaryius as depth

burkhead still looked good out there too

Jerry Rice suspects schemery between the two s (Pattycakes and Brown):

Rice said in a Monday appearance on 95.7 The Game, via NBC Bay Area:
    "We all got played. He contacted me, he told me he wanted to play ball here in the Bay Area. I bought into it because I can only take a man at his word, but I think this was already planned."
    Rice continued:
    "I think when he asked to be released from the Steelers, he wanted to go to the Patriots. He wanted them to trade him to the Patriots. And there was no way that the Steelers would trade him to a rival. So he had to go a different route. And he decided to come through the Bay Area. And I feel sorry for the fans over in Oakland.
    "He was a Denzel Washington and he won the Oscar. He won an Oscar, guys. I'm gonna be honest with you."
    If Rice is right, Brown really knew how to play the long game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    based on what we saw today, i dont think they really need gronk tbh ...

edelman/white give them more than enough in the short passing game. gordon is a big bodied receiver who can make contested catches down the middle and scorch you deep. AB will be able to do it all. and then you have dorsett and demaryius as depth

burkhead still looked good out there too
    like I said, they just go 4 wide with the running back du jour being able to motion back and forth from the backfield to and from a receiving position at the LOS

they never really need a tight end in the game unless they're in short yardage or by the goal line

Nothing is going to become of this criminally, but how sweet would it be if Brown and the Cheatriots missed out due to this:

Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-civil-lawsuit

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    answer to this thread:

jail

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    answer to this thread:

jail
    The who’s accusing him has yet to pursue criminal charges or even file a police report.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The who’s accusing him has yet to pursue criminal charges or even file a police report.
    ? Oh now so your #MeToo no longer applies when it involves a player which might help your team win another ring?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ? Oh now so your #MeToo no longer applies when it involves a player which might help your team win another ring?
    What the do you mean “my #metoo”? Show me one post here where I’ve ever been any kind of metoo champion.

I thought Zekes latest suspension was bull and the whole Kareem Hunt thing was blown out of proportion as well.

Her 3rd encounter with him, the one where she accuses forcible rape mmmaybe has some merit to it. But ya the other two are big time LOL. 'Came home from the club with him and he forced a kiss on me' -paraphrasing. She willingly goes out clubbing with him, comes back to his crib (even if it was to just pick something up) and is surprised when he bust's a move. GTFO chick!

I had no idea the media was gonna run with it this hard. Also she's asking for *only* 75K. Strange considering she claims forcible rape and he just signed for a 9 mil bonus, millions more salary and about 5 mil incentives. Which, given Brady and the Pats playcalling past would seem quite attainable.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Nothing is going to become of this criminally, but how sweet would it be if Brown and the Cheatriots missed out due to this:

Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-civil-lawsuit
    How convenient.

Alleged encounters per Espn article:

1. June 2017; Taylor says Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes.
    2. July 2017; A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit.

<break in Espn article. Fabbs here.> So let's just pause right here. Britney
    Taylor is telling us that after these two encounters, she willingly went back to his house for encounter #3? Not only went back to his crib, but the cir stances being "after a night out at a Miami-area club".

3. May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and have some food, and Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-rape-civil-lawsuit

Pretty sure he parts with $75K easily to end this. Altho i got a feeling she's gonna ask for way more then $75K to shut up.

Just wondering, how much dough would she make off giving interviews, appearances?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pretty sure he parts with $75K easily to end this. Altho i got a feeling she's gonna ask for way more then $75K to shut up.

Just wondering, how much dough would she make off giving interviews, appearances?
    Her $75k ask is why this is such a joke - if he actually raped her she’d be en led to multiples of that.

Thread Information