My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, to the first query.

I don't give 2 s about the remaining queries.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, to the first query.

I don't give 2 s about the remaining queries.
    If it's because of the SJW's on the left who want to ban conservative speakers, want to take your guns away and want open borders then yes...I agree with you.

But if it's because of the criticism of our government and Israel then I disagree.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't mind criticism, but, to take exception at an election result & openly call to overthrow the old man's Presidency is a frightening violation.

(They) believe that once out of office that we will forget. They're wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed. the party of JFK is no more. liberalism today is akin to marxism.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, kw. Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind criticism, but, to take exception at an election result & openly call to overthrow the old man's Presidency is a frightening violation.

(They) believe that once out of office that we will forget. They're wrong.
    The Democrats are the stupidest people in power. They don't realize that attempting to impeach Trump will only fire up his base and cause a major backlash. If they are dumb enough to start the impeachment process that will secure Trump's 2020 reelection. That's why I keep saying that the Dems are paid to lose. They can't be this re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama and the Clintons aren't Marxists

Would Karl Marx be in favor of privatizing prisons like Bill Clinton did? Would Karl Marx approve of bailing out the banks for the subprime mortgage crisis like Obama did? Did you know Obama went along with trying to privatize public education?

If you really think that the Democrats are synonymous to Marxism then maybe you should get off your right-wing echo chamber to expand your knowledge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...y/13509888/amp

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Quite simple

Liberals around the World speak for the minority, the new, the different

If you are an immigrant especially one from a different ethnicity, then you probably appreciate or even support Liberals. I.e. you moved to Japan, Nigeria or Saudi Arabia

I imagine Liberals in America argue they are modernizing the culture the society. So to them this isn't anti-American. But there is no denying their intent is change.

So your opinion of liberals is likely shaped by whether you are part of the majority, the Native, "the classic"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama and the Clintons aren't Marxists

Would Karl Marx be in favor of privatizing prisons like Bill Clinton did? Would Karl Marx approve of bailing out the banks for the subprime mortgage crisis like Obama did? Did you know Obama went along with trying to privatize public education?

If you really think that the Democrats are synonymous to Marxism then maybe you should get off your right-wing echo chamber to expand your knowledge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...y/13509888/amp
    now do all the dem candidates...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite simple

Liberals around the World speak for the minority, the new, the different

If you are an immigrant especially one from a different ethnicity, then you probably appreciate or even support Liberals. I.e. you moved to Japan, Nigeria or Saudi Arabia

I imagine Liberals in America argue they are modernizing the culture the society. So to them this isn't anti-American. But there is no denying their intent is change.

So your opinion of liberals is likely shaped by whether you are part of the majority, the Native, "the classic"
    I wish the Democrats were leftists. The real left got eradicated. We don't have a party of opposition to the Republicans any more. Neoliberals are corporatist war mongers that are in bed with fossil fuel, big pharma, and the military industrial complex. Traditionally that's been the right. Democrats are nothing but old schooled moderate Republicans.

Sadly, the Democrat vs Republican battle has turned into a racial war, especially in the era of Trump. That's what happens when Republicans fear monger on immigrants and Democrats focus on LGBT ignoring the working class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now do all the dem candidates...
    IF the majority of Democrats were like Bernie Sanders and AOC then perhaps your argument of Democrats being Marxists would have some validity. Until then, I'll just enjoy watching the soap opera of Trump in the White House

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF the majority of Democrats were like Bernie Sanders and AOC then perhaps your argument of Democrats being Marxists would have some validity. Until then, I'll just enjoy watching the soap opera of Trump in the White House
    yes, it's been awesome seeing the left collectively lose their minds due to djt. it's been an absolute treat tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Democrats are the stupidest people in power. They don't realize that attempting to impeach Trump will only fire up his base and cause a major backlash. If they are dumb enough to start the impeachment process that will secure Trump's 2020 reelection. That's why I keep saying that the Dems are paid to lose. They can't be this re ed.
    They don't care. They know that by Impeaching him they'll scar him for life. & that's enough for them. & in reality it will most probably have limited effect on the '20 election. But, the old man will be in the ter & I'll have to stand in that ter with him.

Media, who never attacked Clinton for being Impeached will go after him with a vengeance, hang him up by his Buster Browns & then go after the old man, & they'll never let up till the day he dies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes, it's been awesome seeing the left collectively lose their minds due to djt. it's been an absolute treat tbh.
    Tell it, kw. Testify!!!

One does not usually get exactly what one wants in this life, but, I got this & I'll take it to the grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been annoying to me watching liberals lose their mind over Trump and pushing Russiagate and YouTube censorship.

But Sometimes you have to take two steps back to take ten forward. I hope Trump is part of that process. If not, then we are ed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been annoying to me watching liberals lose their mind over Trump and pushing Russiagate and YouTube censorship.

But Sometimes you have to take two steps back to take ten forward.
    I hope Trump is part of that process. If not, then we are ed.
    Wut?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But Sometimes you have to take two steps back to take ten forward. I hope Trump is part of that process. If not, then we are ed.
    ...then we are ed. (We) ain't going to forget this, nor forgive it. It'll be (our) turn when the Left next takes WH power.

The Left thinks it'll be a Fresh Start, a new beginning. No, we're gonna want blood, an (even). Then, THEN we can start over. But, then the Left will so "No. We want blood, an (even) then it will be start over time."

On & on.

This is not going to end well...ADDENDUM:::The Left went too far this time. & now it's out of control.

ADDENDUM 2= Did the Right go too far at Obama? No, but, we went far. A portion of the response to Trump is married to the response to Obama, there is no denying that. Yelling "Liar" at O at the State of the Union was a demarcation point. Calling for his Impeachment another point of no return. I (believe) that articles were even written, yet another slam.

It was O's calling to bring us together inside the battle field, walk across it & haul our asses to the middle, by any means necessary. He did the opposite and we've never recovered...just went back to the armory for more weapons, in maniacal rush to return to that bloodied field.

"If that bas didn't do it, I'm certainly not. Charge!" - The old man.
    Last edited by Thread; 09-07-2019 at 04:47 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cub, there will be no impeachment. It's just the show Dems use to sell narratives. Frankly, they're openly making a mockery of the system. They should respect the vote and move on accordingly, but they don't for the sake of their snowflake base.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub, there will be no impeachment. It's just the show Dems use to sell narratives. Frankly, they're openly making a mockery of the system. They should respect the vote and move on accordingly, but they don't for the sake of their snowflake base.
    I honestly think they will. There is no (HARM) to it for either them, or, Trump. He won't be convicted. So no physical evidence of harm, but, he will branded & that is their goal. That was always OUR goal for Clinton. We knew he wouldn't be convicted so we even went harder at the Impeachment safe in knowledge tht he'd be OK, just humiliated and that was enough.

They want Trump to suffer & they know he'll suffer with I burn't into his soul.

ADDENDUM:::& Clinton was satisfied that only IMpeachment would be applied. Sure, he hated it, but, he was safe and he knew it & he knew Media would protect him, discount the Impeachment to huge extent.

That won't happen with Trump. They'll first take Clinton into the public square and beat his ass to frazzle, then they'll start in on the old man & they ain't gonna stop. "See, we did for Clinton. Now we're gonna do for you."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I honestly think they will. There is no (HARM) to it for either them, or, Trump. He won't be convicted. So no physical evidence of harm, but, he will branded & that is their goal. That was always OUR goal for Clinton. We knew he wouldn't be convicted so we even went harder at the Impeachment safe in knowledge tht he'd be OK, just humiliated and that was enough.

ADDENDUM:::& Clinton was satisfied that only IMpeachment would be applied. Sure, he hated it, but, he was safe and he knew it & he knew Media would protect him, discount the Impeachment to huge extent.

That won't happen with Trump. They'll first take Clinton into the public square and beat his ass to frazzle, then they'll start in on the old man & they ain't gonna stop. "See, we did for Clinton. Now we're gonna do for you."
    ADDENDUM 2= And they'll even throw the Epstein materiel at both Clinton & Trump as they turn those respective asses into Jap flags.

Nothing is going to be missed if the old man is Impeached. It's gonna be a sight to behold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That won't happen with Trump. They'll first take Clinton into the public square and beat his ass to frazzle, then they'll start in on the old man & they gonna stop. "See, we did for Clinton. Now we're gonna do for you."
    There will be harm for the Democrats. It will be political suicide. Trump's ratings will go up just like Bill Clinton's did when the GOP tried to impeach him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There will be harm for the Democrats. It will be political suicide. Trump's ratings will go up just like Bill Clinton's did when the GOP tried to impeach him.
    But, it won't change votes///and that's all that counts at that juncture in time, Yahtzee. & Nadler knows it. He ain't stupid, Y. He knows precisely what he is doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ADDENDUM 2= And they'll even throw the Epstein materiel at both Clinton & Trump as they turn those respective asses into Jap flags.

Nothing is going to be missed if the old man is Impeached. It's gonna be a sight to behold.
    The elites (Zionists & Mossad) know who's guilty of the Epstein case. If Trump keeps doing as they (Israel) says he won't be impeached. He will be protected and this will all end up being political drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The elites (Zionists & Mossad) know who's guilty of the Epstein case. If Trump keeps doing as they (Israel) says he won't be impeached. He will be protected and this will all end up being political drama.
    the jews!

Thread Information