My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you can use the silk browser in the fire tv to load streams
    thanks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe in some universe that makes sense. you can cast just a tab and still use your computer with the chromecast.
    Why would he want to spend money on a TV and Chromecast when he can just watch the games for free on his phone?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you guys have recommended browsers for a roku tv?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    You know what, scratch that fellas....I don’t think I’m gonna bother with this dumpster fire of a squad this year.....I will ask again in 2020.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You know what, scratch that fellas....I don’t think I’m gonna bother with this dumpster fire of a squad this year.....I will ask again in 2020.
    outta here then, no room for fair weather fans

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    outta here then, no room for fair weather fans
    Easy there tough guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    You know what, nevermind, I just realized you’re up to 67k posts on here in half the amount of time I’ve been a member....you clearly dominate the internet message board scene like no other....LOL!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    depends... do you want to just catch up with the game or actually watch the full 3 hour game live? If the former, 15 minute highlight videos are uploaded to YouTube almost instantly. Any play that goes over 3 yards or so is on there, so you skip all the ty plays and commercials. If you want to watch it live, yeah go with a live stream like MM said but that's technically theft (if you have a moral compass I'd guess you'd atleast think twice about doing this....)

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gents, I recently cut the cord and rid myself of directv....while I’m indeed pleased with this decision, im unsure of how to watch Broncos games moving forward....any ideas/advice/recommendations?
    Are you cutting cord with paying for live TV altogether?

The Reddit thing is kind of a nuisance to get through but if you just have to do free, it's the way to go.

I dropped cable back in June but I want sports now with easy clear access so I went in on the Hulu live programming for $50+

What makes it beat down cable is no box/greasy installation guy and you have the Hulu library. Plus Disney+ coming with Hulu too.

I think it should be cheaper but screw it, I'm enjoying it.

Amazon prime also shows select sports games too.

I'm definitely getting rid of Netflix. Basically worthless at this point, imo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Easy there tough guy.
    You know what, nevermind, I just realized you’re up to 67k posts on here in half the amount of time I’ve been a member....you clearly dominate the internet message board scene like no other....LOL!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I’m just a touch offended being accused of being a fair weather fan....I’ve been a Broncos fan waaaaaaay longer than your Armenian ass has been spewing arrogance all over this website every day, all day, for literal years.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Are you cutting cord with paying for live TV altogether?

The Reddit thing is kind of a nuisance to get through but if you just have to do free, it's the way to go.

I dropped cable back in June but I want sports now with easy clear access so I went in on the Hulu live programming for $50+

What makes it beat down cable is no box/greasy installation guy and you have the Hulu library. Plus Disney+ coming with Hulu too.

I think it should be cheaper but screw it, I'm enjoying it.

Amazon prime also shows select sports games too.

I'm definitely getting rid of Netflix. Basically worthless at this point, imo.
    I have the same setup as you now....I’m gonna keep Netflix for a while though too.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, johnsmith has been a gy bronco fan since forever

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I’m just a touch offended being accused of being a fair weather fan

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    depends... do you want to just catch up with the game or actually watch the full 3 hour game live? If the former, 15 minute highlight videos are uploaded to YouTube almost instantly. Any play that goes over 3 yards or so is on there, so you skip all the ty plays and commercials. If you want to watch it live, yeah go with a live stream like MM said but that's technically theft (if you have a moral compass I'd guess you'd atleast think twice about doing this....)
    It's not technically theft on our part, we're just free riders. However, for the people who (kindly) upload the streams, yeah, that's technically theft because they are free loaders. Big fundamental difference. Also that's why the DMCA got police can't prosecute us for downloading music or movies on the internet, but they *can* go after the open-source uploaders.

I have a moral compass and I strongly believe in open source, not shilling, especially since I will always hate Goodell and the league office for their wrongs of the past, plus MSM for their pandering to the left skewed s of today. So I refuse to give either a dime.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's not technically theft on our part, we're just free riders. However, for the people who (kindly) upload the streams, yeah, that's technically theft because they are free loaders. Big fundamental difference. Also that's why the DMCA got police can't prosecute us for downloading music or movies on the internet, but they *can* go after the open-source uploaders.

I have a moral compass and I strongly believe in open source, not shilling, especially since I will always hate Goodell and the league office for their wrongs of the past, plus MSM for their pandering to the left skewed s of today. So I refuse to give either a dime.
    so much wrong and so much funny in this post.

"I gots a moral compass.....i refuse to give a dime!"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so much wrong and so much funny in this post.

"I gots a moral compass.....i refuse to give a dime!"
    I'm vehemently against corporatocratic shilling. I refuse to give my money to multi billion dollar en ies.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    viewing the streams isn't illegal, broadcasting them is. but on a moral spectrum, different question. the way i see it, people will watch these stream only if the product is expensive enough to justify the inconvenience of streaming. what if i dont have directv or dont want to pay for all 500 games or whatever it is. i just want a package including raider games and the redzone channel. you cant just get redzone a la carte. always part of a bigger package.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Viewing/downloading is technically illegal too

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/why-you...ms-on-facebook

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    downloading/recording may very well be, i'm not as clear on that. its typically the distribution thats illegal. remember those old green FBI warnings at the start of movies? didndt prevent people from recording via VHS if they wanted to watch themselves later. its the distribution that was problematic.

what you posted was some off-hand comment by the author, not a direct quote from any legal authority

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i know the UFC (zuffa) has bragged about successful lawsuits filed against people who viewed ppv events through streams, but i recall an article that showed those were all default judgments, as in the defendant never even responded to the suit.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Yeah, johnsmith has been a gy bronco fan since forever

Damn straight I have!!!

Since 1989 when I moved to Denver.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm vehemently against corporatocratic shilling. I refuse to give my money to multi billion dollar en ies.
    ...you eat at Taco Bell.

Thread Information