Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Gents, I recently cut the cord and rid myself of directv....while I’m indeed pleased with this decision, im unsure of how to watch Broncos games moving forward....any ideas/advice/recommendations?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    DirecTV also has an app now. You can stream Sunday Ticket on any device.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DirecTV also has an app now. You can stream Sunday Ticket on any device.
    I think it depends on your service provider doesn't it? He just got rid of DirecTV so I'm assuming he'd have to use DirecTVNow (which is now, ATT Watch or something). I have DirecTVNow and can't watch Sunday ticket.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    reddit nfl streams

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Do yourself a favor and don't watch them

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    What’s this about?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I think it depends on your service provider doesn't it? He just got rid of DirecTV so I'm assuming he'd have to use DirecTVNow (which is now, ATT Watch or something). I have DirecTVNow and can't watch Sunday ticket.
    That is correct....directv isn’t an option.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Do yourself a favor and don't watch them

Lol....I have very low expectations this season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Orton's going to put up a 10-18 statline with a pick and a TD, and get the win tonight.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Orton's going to put up a 10-18 statline with a pick and a TD, and get the win tonight.
    come again?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sorry, brainfart

Same white QB, different name.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bingo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sorry, brainfart

Same white QB, different name.
    flacco?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    That is correct....directv isn’t an option.
    Actually no, you can sign up for Sunday Ticket as a separate service even if you have no cable provider. I've been doing it for years.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also use the buffstreams feed (it's the most reliable by far and fewest pop ups), but ONLY use Chrome, not Firefox for that, because on Firefox you will be dodging viruses (even if you have a McAfee) which is quite time consuming and you'll have to X out of the game to get out of the virus pop ups. On chrome if one pops up it's an easy X because the McAfee will auto block it on Chrome only.

Also I'd recommend using an HDMI cable if you have one (for example, the same one you'd use to hook up a console to a TV) and connect it from your laptop to your big flat screen TV, for an authentic experience, that's what I do.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Also use the buffstreams feed (it's the most reliable by far and fewest pop ups), but ONLY use Chrome, not Firefox for that, because on Firefox you will be dodging viruses (even if you have a McAfee) which is quite time consuming and you'll have to X out of the game to get out of the virus pop ups. On chrome if one pops up it's an easy X because the McAfee will auto block it on Chrome only.

Also I'd recommend using an HDMI cable if you have one (for example, the same one you'd use to hook up a console to a TV) and connect it from your laptop to your big flat screen TV, for an authentic experience, that's what I do.
    i used to do that too, but honestly the browser through my PS4 does the trick just as well

that way i can still use my laptop to scroll through other games and watch highlights at my leisure while i have redzone running at the TV

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

chromecast is much easier and like $30

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually no, you can sign up for Sunday Ticket as a separate service even if you have no cable provider. I've been doing it for years.
    Not sure that's available to everyone. I tried that and due to my address, it wasn't available.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is there a way to do this with the Fire TV? I've never tried through the browser.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But I can watch all the games for $0. Paying $0 is far superior to paying $30 a month. #NMSPride
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 09-09-2019 at 02:53 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is there a way to do this with the Fire TV? I've never tried through the browser.
    you can use the silk browser in the fire tv to load streams

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But I can watch all the games for $0. Paying $0 is far superior to making $30 a month. #NMSPride
    maybe in some universe that makes sense. you can cast just a tab and still use your computer with the chromecast.

Thread Information