Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't repugs make their own ing website then.
    Yahoo msn and others did
    Then it go to $$ so they just use google

I use DuckDuckGo a lot their search results are different then google

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yahoo msn and others did
    Then it go to $$ so they just use google

I use DuckDuckGo a lot their search results are different then google
    So repugs don't want to use their own ing website but a "liberal" search engine. If they don't like it, they can get the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "far left"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 Times Google’s Far-Left, Anti-Trump Bias Was Exposed

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...s-was-exposed/

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google Whistleblower Reveals Censorship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google Whistleblower Reveals Censorship
    that dude zach basically works with jones these days yet you prop zach up and put jones down as a zionist. you're at the crossroads tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that dude zach basically works with jones these days yet you prop zach up and put jones down as a zionist. you're at the crossroads tbh.
    I did not know that but thanks for letting us know that you listen to Alex Jones. That explains why you're such a hardcore Zionist and Islamophobic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not know that but thanks for letting us know that you listen to Alex Jones. That explains why you're such a hardcore Zionist and Islamophobic
    you don't have to listen to alex jones to be in the know... you can look up zach whistleblower interviews and bam!

either way, i don't buy what you're trying to claim as fact. you've been indoctrinated online by neckbeards but it's all good. play on player!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ps: i don't believe in "islamophobia" you know why? because it's a ruse brought about by muslims to make you and others bow to them as they prey upon your sensitive feelings and not wanting to be called a bigot. stay subservient.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kori is all in on InfoWars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ps: i don't believe in "islamophobia" you know why? because it's a ruse brought about by muslims to make you and others bow to them as they prey upon your sensitive feelings and not wanting to be called a bigot. stay subservient.
    I don't deny the evil doings of Mohammad and Jihadists but what you don't understand is that Muslims are the boogeyman of Zionists. Our CIA and Mossad fund ISIS and Jihadist rebels. Muslim phobics like yourself are useful idiots to the neocons and Zionists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't deny the evil doings of Mohammad and Jihadists but what you don't understand is that Muslims are the boogeyman of Zionists. Our CIA and Mossad fund ISIS and Jihadist rebels. Muslim phobics like yourself are useful idiots to the neocons and Zionists.
    what you don't understand is that idgaf whether you believe muslims are nothing but boogeymen sent to destroy the world by their handlers the zionists. whether or not your crap shoot of a theory is correct those muslims are still killing, destroying, and trying to ruin our way of life and those around the world. boogeymen or not, i don't trust them.

if i had a phobia of muslims i wouldn't deal with them at all let alone be near them. i don't trust them is all especially in our government. i'm still cordial around them and will talk with them if a conversation comes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what you don't understand is that idgaf whether you believe muslims are nothing but boogeymen sent to destroy the world by their handlers the zionists. whether or not your crap shoot of a theory is correct those muslims are still killing, destroying, and trying to ruin our way of life and those around the world. boogeymen or not, i don't trust them.

if i had a phobia of muslims i wouldn't deal with them at all let alone be near them. i don't trust them is all especially in our government. i'm still cordial around them and will talk with them if a conversation comes up.
    Thanks to the United States and Israel. Say it. I dare you too.

What about the Israelis stealing Palestenians homes and murdering children. Will you denounce that? I've posted plenty of evidence but you choose to be willfully ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to the United States and Israel. Say it. I dare you too.

What about the Israelis stealing Palestenians homes and murdering children. Will you denounce that? I've posted plenty of evidence but you choose to be willfully ignorant.
    lol i literally don't need to denounce tbh because i'm no president, no leader of the masses, etc... asking regular joe's to denounce anything is pathetic.

as well, sure, the US and others like Israel have had a part in displacing muslims worldwide. no one is saying dropping bombs on them in their home countries is or was the right thing to do. i think most of us would agree we're against war especially the bogus wars we keep getting into.

you're YT indoctrinated and you think arm chair analysts are the end all to the matter at hand. you should never put all your eggs in one basket tbh but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PewDiePie Trolls the ADL, Pulls Donation to Censorship Organization w/ Adam Green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHY THE INTERNET IS DESTROYING FREEDOM OF SPEECH - David Icke

Thread Information