My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ate-circus-nba

"Such a venomous toxic feeling when I walked into that arena [after joining the Warriors]," Durant told the WSJ. "And just the organization, the trainers and equipment managers, those dudes is pissed off at me? Ain't talking to me? I'm like, 'Yo, this is where we going with this? Because I left a team and went to play with another team?'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Servant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of Lebron, but he's far less of a b!tch than KD. He returned home to bring a le to Cleveland in spite of people burning his jersey in the streets a few years earlier.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just imagine what the reaction would be if LeBron or Westbrook said this:

Nice to know that moving to Brooklyn hasn't changed Durbeta. He's still the biggest beta in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DK = ruthless

KD = soft

KD = reverse DK

ITS SIMPLE MATH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cap cap cap cap

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can someone choke away a 3-1 series lead and a double digit lead at home in a closeout and then go right to that team he bent over for and not expect fallout? Durant had a serious team built around him his entire time in OKC and he let them down over and over again. That's always who Durant is going to be. Winning a couple of les with a 73 win team is never going to erase that choking legacy.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this got needs to change his tampon already. dude has been crying to the media for years now about how he's been perceived since he left OKC as if he really believes he's just an average joe NBA FA whose decision did not impact the entire landscape because of what a made move it was, nevermind that something like that had never happened ever and was only even possible because of the bull cap e. does he really not get it, after all this time? weakest, made superstar in the history of the league. his 2 rings will always have asterisks and no one will ever view him as a top 15 player ever because of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He completely ed out

Ran to GS when he was up 3-1 in the WCF, and he wants to know why people in OKC are pissed? Is this mother er serious? Nobody gives a about you being some charitable dude in the community. The fans of the team care about basketball head. You ed over the team.. Lebron was Mr. Cleveland for sake, and they were burning his Jersey. Did you think you were somehow above this? That the OKC fans would give you a pass? What an idiot..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The part that made me was when he said: “I will never give my loyalty to a city ever again.” In reference to how OKC treated him for leaving and I was just thinking dude you left them. What kind of loyalty is that supposed to be. KD is like that joe who cheats on her baby daddy and then is shocked that there’s beef

but but I was great for the community :sad why is everybody in the organization so mean to me :sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am burnt orange through and through, but I can't stand his whiney, high maintenance, needy, ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More of Durants pouty bull from the same website:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/wa...eammates?amp=1

At least the writer doesn't spin it and within the article asks "
    If Durant wasn't trying to alter anything in his basketball life, then why did he come to the Warriors?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember when "Warriors" (Lakers) fans used to claim that KD went to the Warriors because he was sick of playing isoball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD is the that keeps on giving.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "I've never choked..I will always shoot the ball—choking is not shooting the ball. If I miss, it's not my fault. It's the environment. Or someone else's fault."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much of a as he may be in some ways, he provides us with a rare glimpse into the true actual thoughts of a superstar. I appreciate the rarity of his candidness on subjects he knows will do no good for him. He’s completely given up on trying to please anyone, and it’s kind of interesting.

That quote about choking is perplexing. I’m not sure he got his point across correctly there as it kind of makes no sense. Someone elses’s fault? Like the guy that’s guarding you making you miss the shot? If he literally means the only way he’d miss a crunch time shot is because of a teammate/coach etc he’s crazy...
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 09-11-2019 at 12:57 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD is the that keeps on giving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am burnt orange through and through, but I can't stand his whiney, high maintenance, needy, ass.
    The draft rules were the only reason this guy was there. I actually went to the trouble of going to a game to see the guy during his first (and last) season at UT when I was on a business trip down in Austin. I really wonder if anyone likes this guy. I'll admit that KD has been supportive of The University, but the fact that he is an insufferable jerk just outweighs everything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will come out as gay shortly after he's done playing, watch. KD is gayer than Howard, and Howard is an actual sexual

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    D rose will be remembered more than KD in 10 years and beyond. This dude hit a couple of 3s in the finals when they were extremely Overpowered and Nike makes a commercial and now he thinks he’s a top 5 player or something lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As much of a as he may be in some ways, he provides us with a rare glimpse into the true actual thoughts of a superstar. I appreciate the rarity of his candidness on subjects he knows will do no good for him. He’s completely given up on trying to please anyone, and it’s kind of interesting.
    But Durbeta hasn't given up on trying to please anyone. He's desperate for public approval and is still clueless as to why he's lost so much respect from the NBA community. If he truly didn't care about what people thought of him, he wouldn't have burner accounts, he wouldn't have joined Steph's 73-win team to inflate his legacy with cheap rings, and he wouldn't be so defensive in every single interview.

That quote about choking is perplexing. I’m not sure he got his point across correctly there as it kind of makes no sense. Someone elses’s fault? Like the guy that’s guarding you making you miss the shot? If he literally means the only way he’d miss a crunch time shot is because of a teammate/coach etc he’s crazy...
    I don't think he understands that if he's serious about never choking, then the only other possible explanation for Game 6 is that he threw it on purpose so he could go join the Warriors. And that would be an even worse look for him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But Durbeta hasn't given up on trying to please anyone. He's desperate for public approval and is still clueless as to why he's lost so much respect from the NBA community. If he truly didn't care about what people thought of him, he wouldn't have burner accounts, he wouldn't have joined Steph's 73-win team to inflate his legacy with cheap rings, and he wouldn't be so defensive in every single interview.

I don't think he understands that if he's serious about never choking, then the only other possible explanation for Game 6 is that he threw it on purpose so he could go join the Warriors. And that would be an even worse look for him.
    Agreed with pretty much everything except for the Golden state part. Imo him joining Golden State was him not giving a about what people thought, but him leaving Golden State just because he wanted to have his own team was a reaction to negative opinions about him only being able to win on Steph’s team.

If I were KD I would have stayed with Golden State, kept winning rings and finals MVPs, and not given a about what people thought or said the whole time. He’s so desperate for people’s approval though that he couldn’t handle what was being said about him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What you’re saying isn’t wrong. I guess I just mean to say the way he answers questions is entertaining at least to me because he doesn’t hold back at all anymore. In that way he doesn’t give a . He knows how these quotes will be perceived but keeps saying this stuff
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 09-11-2019 at 12:07 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Agreed with pretty much everything except for the Golden state part. Imo him joining Golden State was him not giving a about what people thought, but him leaving Golden State just because he wanted to have his own team was a reaction to negative opinions about him only being able to win on Steph’s team.

If I were KD I would have stayed with Golden State, kept winning rings and finals MVPs, and not given a about what people thought or said the whole time. He’s so desperate for people’s approval though that he couldn’t handle what was being said about him
    If Durbeta didn't care what people thought about him, then why did he care so much about rings in the first place? It's not like he suddenly became a more talented player just because Steph carried him to a few sidekick rings. He was also still making millions and benefiting from all the perks of being a superstar athlete, just like he did on the Thunder. The only reason he started ring-chasing in his prime is because he thought it would help his legacy - in other words, how people would perceive him as a player once he's retired. It was entirely motivated by caring about what others thought of him.

You're right that him leaving the Warriors was also a transparent attempt to try to make fans like him again, though. It was honestly working at first, too, but he ruined it in typical Durbeta fashion with this interview.

Thread Information