Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this is a statement about Pop or more about the less patriotic money hungry stars who are of US origin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on guys...when one of the three best players (Tatum) declines to play for three games in a row (the last one being an elimination game) for a simple little anckle sprain (like Leonard did with us in the past) it gives you a frame of the kind of me first athmosphere inside the team...Pop can't deal well with it because in his inner nature he's an old school guy who doesn't like guys who behave like pussies or that privilege their own interest to the team's one...expecially when the going gets tough (that's when the tough should get going).
    See what argentina has done to a far superior (and nationally proud) team like Serbia was (that looked the most talented team and supposed to be stronger than this US team)...
    you have to play with heart and will and, more than all, buying in the system you're playing for...because, basing all the game and hopes to win it just on talent and the assumption you are stronger, you always risk to lose...

Coming to Pop, do you really think he won all he won just because of talent? our Spurs team has always been not that more talented compared to the teams they faced...but they were first in will and heart and intelligence just because of the kind of players they had. And all of them were on the same line of Pop...accepting his system and making it work adapting to it...looks that for this national team and in these last Spurs years happened to exact opposite...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was right, he was right! those die hard left wingers are so pathetic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs a gf tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s all good French likely gave new wine tips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's your reasoning. Experience shows that after every defeat NBA players (and managers) do care about International ball. Watch most tier 1 stars make a comeback for the olympics.
    it's probably also what pop had in mind.. take a loss on WC and rally the troops for the Olympics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop’s team is down in the fourth quarter to Serbia now.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMAGINE LOSING TO SERBIA LMFAOOOO WHILE YOU HAVE NBA TALENT

7th place

His beta males defending the cuck mentality

Was also on that 2004 team

Duncan would have won his 5 rings if not more with another HC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop led a team from a country of 325 million that is the birthplace of basketball and lost today to a team of a nation of 7 million, which wouldn't even be a big state in the US. Poop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your avi is the reason. nobody wanted to play for poop in 2004–> olympics loss. same thing happened post timmy (kawhi, every non FA) and happened again for this tournament

Poop
    How many coaches have 5 rings? That’s right, not many. Amazing to see all the Monday morning coaches around here

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was right, he was right! those die hard left wingers are so pathetic!
    Coming from far right morons, that seems like a compliment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many coaches have 5 rings? That’s right, not many. Amazing to see all the Monday morning coaches around here
    How many coaches fail to win gold with USA NBA players tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poop has taken the US team to depths unseen since 04..when he was the coach. why does nobody want to play for him?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many coaches fail to win gold with USA NBA players tbh?
    So that erase the facts that he has the most victory in NBA history and 5 rings? Fortunately, Spurs fans are not coaching the Spurs. The amount of naivety in terms of what coaching is all about is just astounding.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poop has taken the US team to depths unseen since 04..when he was the coach. why does nobody want to play for him?
    Because you believe players don’t want to play for him?

For the Spurs, there is simple reason. San Antonio is a hole (to use Trump’s vocabulary) and nobody wants to live there.

For team USA, superstars want to stay healthy because they are paid by their team and sponsors. This is capitalism in full force for you. Money talks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is worse than 04. This team will end up with the Americans' worst finish in a major international tournament EVER. This day will live in infamy. This is worse than 2004 or 2006.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is worse than 04. This team will end up with the Americans' worst finish in a major international tournament EVER. This day will live in infamy. This is worse than 2004 or 2006.
    To be fair this team would not even win 1 playoff series.

04 team had LeBron? Not to mention it was the Olympics. That was a much bigger failure
    Last edited by hater; 09-12-2019 at 10:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, life goes on...in a ty way, if you're the worst national team in many years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, it will. i mean, who gives a crap about the FIBA championship. even the NBA players think it's a waste of time. the olympics is a whole different matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, it will. i mean, who gives a crap about the FIBA championship. even the NBA players think it's a waste of time. the olympics is a whole different matter.
    World Cup gonna be the main thing like it should, FIBA gonna make olympics an under23 tournament...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup. This is ing atrociously embarrassing. poop can stay in China and coach CBA at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you believe players don’t want to play for him?

For the Spurs, there is simple reason. San Antonio is a hole (to use Trump’s vocabulary) and nobody wants to live there.

For team USA, superstars want to stay healthy because they are paid by their team and sponsors. This is capitalism in full force for you. Money talks.
    blah blah France good USA bad blah blah trump. re posting as usual

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop led a team from a country of 325 million that is the birthplace of basketball and lost today to a team of a nation of 7 million, which wouldn't even be a big state in the US. Poop.

Mother ers think they know a thing or two about basketball all they really know is how to turn the tv on and flip the channel to TNT and watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIBA vs The Olympics: I'm sure that the Olympics is more appealing & important to the NBA players than the FIBA, so yeah, I can see the BIG GUNS return in 2020 to compete for the GOLD. This USA Team just did not have the scoring options & power, even despite a good, young but inexperienced FIBA team that had to quickly learn a system & each other, as to build chemistry in a short notice, & compete against more experienced FIBA/NBA veterans who have played with each other in their respective teams, would be a big challenge. Jayson Tatum was a big loss to this team as far as him being a number one or two scoring option. Heck, even Kuzma would have been a nice addition as far as another good scoring option. If he would not have injured his ankle early on, he may have been on this team, but either Smart (who didn't play in the last two games due to nagging injuries) or DW4, may not have been on this team. But with that, I think that either Tatum or Kuzma would have made a big difference on this team with the possibility of them competing for the FIBA Championship. But it's in hindsight now, but 2020 in Japan? LOOK OUT WORLD!!! GO TEAM USA!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They would've won had Murray been available and called up instead of White, tbh.

Thread Information