Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I always thought Jones was a 2nd tier QB anyway. He's the type that will start for some X number of years and ultimately be a backup in his 30s.
    so basically what you've been saying about dak until about 5 minutes ago

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so basically what you've been saying about dak until about 5 minutes ago
    I'm still not sure if it's Dak's work ethic over the summer, or Kellen Moore's 48-0 Boise State playbook at this point why the offense is fabulous this year... and we're only 2 games in, and yes we'll probably score 40 this Sunday because it's the Dolphins, but if we can score around 30 in Chicago in December then that's how I'll know the offense is ready to win a SB this year.

I think Carr is the same guy by the way... will likely be a backup in his 30s.

All of that said... I would still sign Dak to a 10y/$300 Million contract, $150M guaranteed, today if I'm the GM. I think that'd be a win win.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm still not sure if it's Dak's work ethic over the summer, or Kellen Moore's 48-0 Boise State playbook at this point why the offense is fabulous this year... and we're only 2 games in, and yes we'll probably score 40 this Sunday because it's the Dolphins, but if we can score around 30 in Chicago in December then that's how I'll know the offense is ready to win a SB this year.

I think Carr is the same guy by the way... will likely be a backup in his 30s.

All of that said... I would still sign Dak to a 10y/$300 Million contract, $150M guaranteed, today if I'm the GM. I think that'd be a win win.
    2 weeks ago you thought the raiders should have replaced carr. last week you thought carr was the guy. now carr is a backup

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 weeks ago you thought the raiders should have replaced carr. last week you thought carr was the guy. now carr is a backup
    Carr is a starter for now and possibly next year. I think he's a solidly average QB, nothing special nothing worse. But the Raiders have bigger needs especially on defense and OL. I don't think Kolton Miller is elite. I'm saying Carr will be a backup in his 30s.

Thread Information