Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if we had Coach K paired with Tim Duncan ... We would have 8 rings at least.

1 more ring for not taking out the only rebounder in 2013. 1 more ring for not playing manure in 2006 for a defensive posession. You guys can think of more probably

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if we had Coach K paired with Tim Duncan ... We would have 8 rings at least.

1 more ring for not taking out the only rebounder in 2013. 1 more ring for not playing manure in 2006 for a defensive posession. You guys can think of more probably
    Pop cost the Spurs in '06 and '13 but what other year did he cost the Spurs out of winning a le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ban this mother er already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably would've won in 2011 and 2012, too, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If my aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle.

Imagine if we had Jordan, Bird, Magic...we would have 20 les.

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pull your head out of your ass and the answer will become clearer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pull your head out of your ass and the answer will become clearer.
    You want to give me a hand with that tbh?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to give me a hand with that tbh?
    Man, your hate for Pop is so blatant, it is ridiculous. If you think that the coach with the most victory and 5 rings is not a HOF, then you have a real problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop cost the Spurs in '06 and '13 but what other year did he cost the Spurs out of winning a le?
    What about '10 and '11? '10 should have started TP from the start of the series. '11 should have started playing Splitter sooner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, your hate for Pop is so blatant, it is ridiculous. If you think that the coach with the most victory and 5 rings is not a HOF, then you have a real problem.
    You use no logic, only emotion. I’m not swayed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has cost the Spurs as many les as he has had an actual hand in helping them win.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You use no logic, only emotion. I’m not swayed.
    You have no argument. Only a moron or a hater would say that the coach with most wins in NBA history and 5 les doesn’t belong to the HOF. You have zero argument, none
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 09-16-2019 at 01:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no argument. Only a moron or a hater would say that the coach with most wins in NBA history and 5 les doesn’t belong to the HOF. You have zero argument, none
    I never said he shouldn't get in. You should read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean we're obviously suffering from recency bias with the pop hate
    and it's exaggeration to be edgy because the internet

but dude has clearly lost the fire. there's no shame in it, no disrespect, age conquers everyone. and he's outlived every one of his peers by a light year.
    with all the things he's accomplished and the career he's had, i can't imagine still having that same drive and passion for the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean we're obviously suffering from recency bias with the pop hate
    and it's exaggeration to be edgy because the internet

but dude has clearly lost the fire. there's no shame in it, no disrespect, age conquers everyone. and he's outlived every one of his peers by a light year.
    with all the things he's accomplished and the career he's had, i can't imagine still having that same drive and passion for the game
    True. Most people thought he was done before '14 happened. He already had one career comeback, so it might be too much to expect another.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said he shouldn't get in. You should read.
    Semantic. You wouldn’t vote for the guy with the most wins in NBA history and 5 les. I think that it is pretty clear that tou don’t like the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Semantic. You wouldn’t vote for the guy with the most wins in NBA history and 5 les. I think that it is pretty clear that tou don’t like the guy
    I wouldn’t vote for him first ballot tbh. Second ballot, I’d let him in.....

Now if he loses Tokyo in 2020 then that would tarnish his crumbling legacy even more, though, per par......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Did I ever tell you about the time Pop showed up at my daughter’s wedding? You know my daughter, she’s a beautiful girl. Well, Pop shows up and you know he’s a big fella. Well, he’s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He’s got no right to be there, but he’s drunk and he’s Pop. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Pop. We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I’ve never been loved before.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Venn diagram of people who hate pop but like the demented baby president is nearly a circle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A coach who can keep 3 superstars happy with his coaching and with the front office and with each other for about 20 years, picking up 5 les in three decades with a record number of playoff appearances and with the highest winning percentage of any sport is going into the Hall on the first ballot. I think his work with these new youngsters will be an eye opener for Pop haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the you figure that 06, CLEARLY a Manu up, is on Pop? Pop told everyone NOT TO FOUL.

Thread Information