Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone? I'm picking up my midnight release here soon. Been waiting on this for a while.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This comes out today?

I'll catch it on a Sony flash sale in about 5-6 months.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This comes out today?

I'll catch it on a Sony flash sale in about 5-6 months.
    Yes, it's out now. I think you're missing out. This is not a game I'd wait 5-6 months for just to save $30 +/- tbh. If you really don't want to pay full price try going to GameStop in a couple weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's out now. I think you're missing out. This is not a game I'd wait 5-6 months for just to save $30 +/- tbh. If you really don't want to pay full price try going to GameStop in a couple weeks.
    I can probably kill teh time playing the previous games which I have not played yet.

I played the telltale game and that's about it. I like the art, but I'm not big into looting games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you blow heads into chunks again? Or did they remain made like in the 2nd one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda got burned out after the 1st one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda got burned out after the 1st one.
    What are you working on these days? Anything to look forward too?

After a hot 2018 year, 2019 has been dull as game wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you working on these days? Anything to look forward too?

After a hot 2018 year, 2019 has been dull as game wise.

Let me pitch it a little bit:
    Comes out right in time for Halloween, 10/25, and I think it's priced right at $30 (there's even some deals at $25, and it's a pretty big game), but we'll see. That's a bit of an older build in the video, and the player kinda blows, but you get the picture.

Unfortunately, the other couple of projects I'm working on are unannounced, so I can't really say anything about them, other than I'm pretty excited to be working on those IPs.

I agree it's been kind of a slow year for games, but I think it's also due to a number of factors, like new players (Google, Apple), end of console lifecycles, games just requiring a lot of time to put together, etc.

There's definitely some announced stuff to look forward to, like TLOU2 and GoT though.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Comes out right in time for Halloween, 10/25, and I think it's priced right at $30 (there's even some deals at $25, and it's a pretty big game), but we'll see. That's a bit of an older build in the video, and the player kinda blows, but you get the picture.

Unfortunately, the other couple of projects I'm working on are unannounced, so I can't really say anything about them, other than I'm pretty excited to be working on those IPs.

I agree it's been kind of a slow year for games, but I think it's also due to a number of factors, like new players (Google, Apple), end of console lifecycles, games just requiring a lot of time to put together, etc.

There's definitely some announced stuff to look forward to, like TLOU2 and GoT though.
    Half Life 3 confirmed?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved part 1 and then lost steam towards the end of part 2.

I couldn't get into online play when all those little adderall engines you play with just run as fast as possible to each final destination on the map at warp speed over and over and over and over and over and over and over until you reach a boss then they grab the good ASAP and rinse and repeat.
    Kinda killed my boner for Borderlands games after hearing how amazing online was.

Never bothered with the presequel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wish it was suikoden smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just started playing this, tbh... pretty good...

However, if you're playing this on console, you want to probably wait a bit until Gearbox optimizes the UE4 build they're using a bit. Very flaky FPS in Performance mode, and they didn't even try on texture popping.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borderlands 3 is finally coming to Steam! Gearbox has announced that it will be coming to the platform on the 13th of March, with full crossplay with the Epic Games Store.

Thread Information