Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm seeing IT 2 tomorrow. I enjoyed the first IT. Will report back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i saw it on my bday and well... i wish i saved the $13 tbh. i liked the first but not this one and basically laughed my way through til the end.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i saw it on my bday and well... i wish i saved the $13 tbh. i liked the first but not this one and basically laughed my way through til the end.
    Agreed. I was laughing too. No jump scenes, nothing scary about the film. It was poorly done like most sequels.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed. I was laughing too. No jump scenes, nothing scary about the film. It was poorly done like most sequels.
    i feel like the producers rushed it because they were scared to miss out on the hype still surrounding the first movie. i still thought that bill(IT) dude did a good job and the kids too but the adults were just lame as well as the gfx.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't say I agree with you two.. I thought it was damn good, and Stephen King lending his opinion to the production is very noticeable vs the first one. Starting off with Adrian Mellon and not shying away from using the word " got" was a good touch in today's Hollywood.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't say I agree with you two.. I thought it was damn good, and Stephen King lending his opinion to the production is very noticeable vs the first one. Starting off with Adrian Mellon and not shying away from using the word " got" was a good touch in today's Hollywood.
    how is a word being said worth a thumbs up? You must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Terrible CGI, way too long, comedic relief at the worst times, nothing scary or freaky, predictable as , Bill Hader is annoying as and the ending is yawn inducing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how is a word being said worth a thumbs up? You must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Terrible CGI, way too long, comedic relief at the worst times, nothing scary or freaky, predictable as , Bill Hader is annoying as and the ending is yawn inducing
    I liked it.. fan of the series and book. To each their own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    sucked and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

Thread Information