Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can your scrawny crackhead bones even lift an AR-15?
    come to my apartment and find out. i might get one for that low low price of $349.

ps: you've never answered me in our last exchange. what drugs do you suppose i am on or do regularly? what makes me a druggy tbh? you won't and can't answer this you ing re parrot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ps: if i had to guess i'd say this troll Kim is Chump's but i could be way off. the only reason i am saying this is because today he's trying his hardest to get my attention. off got(s)!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ps: if i had to guess i'd say this troll Kim is Chump's but i could be way off. the only reason i am saying this is because today he's trying his hardest to get my attention. off got(s)!
    mono/stretch/DoK troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono/stretch/DoK troll
    i could see that too... mono loves to mimic BlaKKKe tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zionist Jews Want To Take Your Guns Away!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe you're just a pussy?
    Meh, I’m not the one that needs an AR to feel like I can take care of myself

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zionist Jews Want To Take Your Guns Away!
    Weird how the Zionists simultaneously want to take guns away and are also in the pocket of the NRA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how the Zionists simultaneously want to take guns away and are also in the pocket of the NRA.
    Divide and conquer the masses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea that Republicans (and the NRA quite honestly) are more pro-2A than Democrats is fiction. The only difference is Democrats pretty much tell you their intentions. In fact, the only president in the last few decades that didn't inact some measure of gun control was Obama.
    Last edited by Xevious; 09-15-2019 at 01:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divide and conquer the masses
    So your headline is wrong. If it's just about division, then they don't actually care about taking guns away. Which means you're contributing to the Zionist objective by stoking fear of gun confiscation. Stop being such a Zionist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your headline is wrong. If it's just about division, then they don't actually care about taking guns away. Which means you're contributing to the Zionist objective by stoking fear of gun confiscation. Stop being such a Zionist.
    The elites (mostly Zionists) play both sides. Their goal is to get conservatives and liberals to hate each other. Get Christians and Muslims to hate each other. Iden y politics. Divide and conquer.

A lot of normies when they see the tle/headline of a piece they don't like they won't even bother. This is cognitive dissonance and it's a big problem on both sides left and right. It is up to us to hear all sides and come up with our own conclusions. Most people don't like hearing opposing views.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The elites (mostly Zionists) play both sides. Their goal is to get conservatives and liberals to hate each other. Get Christians and Muslims to hate each other. Iden y politics. Divide and conquer.

A lot of normies when they see the tle/headline of a piece they don't like they won't even bother. This is cognitive dissonance and it's a big problem on both sides left and right. It is up to us to hear all sides and come up with our own conclusions. Most people don't like hearing opposing views.
    This is just further explanation for why posting a headline that says Zionist Jews Want To Take Your Guns Away! is advancing their supposed objective to divide us.

Either they're playing both sides of the gun argument or they're playing one side. You claimed the latter, now you're saying you meant the former.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marx advice to arm the populace came from his knowledge that the only way for Labor (proletariat) to remove Capital/royalty/Religionists from power is through violent overthrow, eg, French, Russian, and (the first) American revolutions.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-15-2019 at 11:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just further explanation for why posting a headline that says Zionist Jews Want To Take Your Guns Away! is advancing their supposed objective to divide us.

Either they're playing both sides of the gun argument or they're playing one side. You claimed the latter, now you're saying you meant the former.
    The headline was to show right-wingers that Zionists are not their friends either

87% of right-wingers support Zionism/Israel

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yauschwitz unraveling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marx advice to arm the populace came from his knowledge that the only way for Labor (proletariat) to remove Capital/royalty/Religionists from power is through violent overthrow, eg, French, Russian, and (the first) American revolutions.
    You said the same thing the first time he posted that meme, thank you Professor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the same thing the first time he posted that meme, thank you Professor.
    you didn't understand it, either time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't understand it, either time
    There's nothing complex about you or what you regurgitate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have the not so sure option? It just waters down the other two choices. Dumb poll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're "not sure" then just don't vote on the poll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have the not so sure option? It just waters down the other two choices. Dumb poll.
    because opinions are not always black or white... AND there's a "not sure" option. Makes complete sense.

The bigger problem is that Beto's suggestion lacks details.

Plus, it's doesn't take much math to extrapolate the yes/no options into a total percentage... (which is not 14%)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some here who only have video game experience with firearms think it's stupid to harp on gun facts when talking about gun control, but when some politician is leaning on a concept of "high impact round, high velocity, made for a battlefield" the someone has to call ass. The round isn't being questioned. The .223 round is what's being referred to. The AR-15 does not make a round more powerful or faster. It doesn't make it more accurate. The semi-auto aspect and the magazine capacity make the gun a mass attack weapon, and the "cool factor" means little video game incels will likely want one because it's what they think the military uses. It's a heavy gun for the most part, and serves no real purpose if you aren't defending a base or against zombies. It's fun to shoot, sure, but it's just a platform for the round. The round itself determines the velocity (rifling and barrel length help) and I've yet to see or hear any politician talk about banning the .223 round. If they did, people would just use a larger round. In fact, the .223 is almost the smallest round legally permitted for game hunting in Texas. It's a centerfire cartridge with a bullet not much bigger than a 22 long rifle round.

Blah blah yeah it's the platform of choice for idiots, but talk about the real issue. If you want to remove the gun, don't say how lethal it is because the gun proponents know more than you, and they'll point out that every centerfire round on the shelf is more lethal than the .223, and the .223 is just cheaper to buy in bulk than the .308 (5.56 NATO vs 7.62, I'm sure the video gamers here know) and it doesn't kick as much so you can stay on target while firing.

The level of pure ignorance these people exhibit when they start talking about this is astounding. Beto said people keep machine guns because they are family heirlooms. That's bull . The subgun community transfers these things back and forth for tens of thousands. There might be a few Thompsons that are heirlooms, but if they weren't registered in time they are basically illegal. If they were, they are worth 40K or so, and often families will sell them. No one has a 1919 beltfed as a family heirloom. No one has a pushpin MP5 with a transferrable sear as a family heirloom.

Stupid s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered by poll choices
    fine, exclude them from the poll results. more people voted no than yes.

which was the point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some here who only have video game experience with firearms think it's stupid to harp on gun facts when talking about gun control, but when some politician is leaning on a concept of "high impact round, high velocity, made for a battlefield" the someone has to call ass. The round isn't being questioned. The .223 round is what's being referred to. The AR-15 does not make a round more powerful or faster. It doesn't make it more accurate. The semi-auto aspect and the magazine capacity make the gun a mass attack weapon, and the "cool factor" means little video game incels will likely want one because it's what they think the military uses. It's a heavy gun for the most part, and serves no real purpose if you aren't defending a base or against zombies. It's fun to shoot, sure, but it's just a platform for the round. The round itself determines the velocity (rifling and barrel length help) and I've yet to see or hear any politician talk about banning the .223 round. If they did, people would just use a larger round. In fact, the .223 is almost the smallest round legally permitted for game hunting in Texas. It's a centerfire cartridge with a bullet not much bigger than a 22 long rifle round.

Blah blah yeah it's the platform of choice for idiots, but talk about the real issue. If you want to remove the gun, don't say how lethal it is because the gun proponents know more than you, and they'll point out that every centerfire round on the shelf is more lethal than the .223, and the .223 is just cheaper to buy in bulk than the .308 (5.56 NATO vs 7.62, I'm sure the video gamers here know) and it doesn't kick as much so you can stay on target while firing.

The level of pure ignorance these people exhibit when they start talking about this is astounding. Beto said people keep machine guns because they are family heirlooms. That's bull . The subgun community transfers these things back and forth for tens of thousands. There might be a few Thompsons that are heirlooms, but if they weren't registered in time they are basically illegal. If they were, they are worth 40K or so, and often families will sell them. No one has a 1919 beltfed as a family heirloom. No one has a pushpin MP5 with a transferrable sear as a family heirloom.

Stupid s.
    The reason heirlooms are brought up is the same reason game hunting or compe ive shooting is brought up whenever there's some regulation about particular bans on ammo, transportation, etc. It's stupid and re ed, and you can always find a seemingly innocuous example where some minority get their hobby screwed up because of a larger alleged positive overall mission. People also ed about seatbelts back in the day too, this is more of the same, except idiocy is apparently en vogue today. I was reading a FB post of a friend of mine, who is admittedly a great guy, IMO, but he's a gun nut and blinded by the idiocy du jour (sad!). He re-posted something he clearly thought was 'smart', that said something along the lines of "Why would you trust the government with your guns if they can't even stop a telemarketer?" and, the reality is that 99% of the time, if you try to go out there and shoot up a few people, you're going to find out real quick how effective the government is to put a bullet between your eyes and/or hunt you down. It's actually a complete oxymoron, as the main claim to posses all the guns and ammo is the fear you admittedly have over the government (which in and of itself is a completely ridiculous thought, not because govt couldn't turn into a tyranny, but because it implies the military will be with the govt and you'll be shooting at drones with rockets, tanks, etc, a battle you already lost).

I would agree, however, that all the discussion about rounds or technicalities are really a distraction. It's just talking points (which make sense to an extent coming from politicos), but hinder the real discussion: extremism on anything, including this, is bad and will never lead to any kind of compromise solution. The NRA is wrong when it says no regulation is the best regulation. Beto is wrong when he says he would confiscate guns. What's really troubling here is that we can't even agree on minor common ground, like background checks. And so we're gonna continue talking about bull while nothing happens.

Thread Information