Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto just killed the chance of any common ground. "Because you want to take the guns" becomes the answer to any new background checks, registration, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about "we want to TAKE YOUR ING GUNS" .. in a buyback that scraps the guns?

The buyback to be financed by 25% additional FEDERAL sales tax on all gun sales.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's really troubling here is that we can't even agree on minor common ground, like background checks. And so we're gonna continue talking about bull while nothing happens.
    Well it's always been resist everything because they really just want to take your guns. Finally a hint of movement towards some kind of agreement and along comes dumbass Beto saying yeah we're going to take your guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's always been resist everything because they really just want to take your guns. Finally a hint of movement towards some kind of agreement and along comes dumbass Beto saying yeah we're going to take your guns.
    There is plenty of agreement on many things with guns that Republican establishment would oppose out of hand.

Two-thirds of Americans support assault weapons ban: Fox News poll
    https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...-fox-news-poll

The minority view, captured by narrow special interests of the gun manufacturers is not, as you seem to think here, the view of a majority of the country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The minority view, captured by narrow special interests of the gun manufacturers is not, as you seem to think here, the view of a majority of the country.
    citizens' "views" don't matter. never do, haven't for a long time.

All that matters to legislators is the $10Ms from NRA / GOA / BigGuns'n'Ammo / GunDealers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about "we want to TAKE YOUR ING GUNS" .. in a buyback that scraps the guns?

The buyback to be financed by 25% additional FEDERAL sales tax on all gun sales.
    You're pretty math stupid if you think 25% of selling new guns to buy them back will rid the nation of guns. Well, we know you're ing stupid but this is some new ground.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats Want Red Flag Laws for Everyone Except Gang Members
    https://nationalfile.com/democrats-w...-gang-members/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    String Of Child Shootings Cast Light On Texas’ Shocking Gun Violence

The state has been devastated by some of the country’s deadliest mass shootings — but it also ranks as the worst in accidental gun violence involving children.

Five children were shot in four separate incidents over theweekend in Texas

Texas ranks first in the nation for unintentional shootings involving children

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/strin...b?guccounter=1

Who Will Think of the Children?

Will Gun Fellators, the Dead Cold Hands Pricks, Think of Their Own Children?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas has always been gun-friendly. Could the NRA start having to spend money to keep it that way?

The NRA and its state affiliate have contributed more than $700,000 to state elected officials and candidates since 2000.

That's a drop in the bucket in Texas, where there are no limits on political giving.

These contribution totals do not include Texas’ congressional delegation. Money given to federal officials like U.S. Sen Ted Cruz or former Congressman Beto O’Rourke are regulated by the Federal Elections Commission and subject to different reporting procedures, rules and caps.

About 4 in 5 of the 347 candidates and officials elected to state office who received money from the NRA and TSRA were Republicans.

But Democrats got NRA cash, too.

Rounding out the top 10 is John Whitmire, an influential Houston Democrat who’s spent nearly 40 years in the Texas Senate and chairs the Committee on Criminal Justice.

Ray Sullivan, Perry’s former chief of staff, said the NRA’s influence in Texas has been

more about membership and organization than the money.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/09/19/texas-has-always-been-gun-friendly-could-the-nra-start-having-to-spend-money-to-keep-it-that-way/

the political class is 100% corrupted by BigDonor. Citizen voting is useless

Thread Information