Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2018 AmeriCup Finals in Argentina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXVgsMQlco&t=12m19s)

Argentina Line up : Campazzo, Garino, Brussino, Scola, Deck, Laprovittola, Redivo, Delia etc.

USA Line up : Kendall Marshall, Reginald Williams II, Wendell Williams JR, Marshall Plumlee, Darrun Hilliard

Now this exact Argentina team finishes above Pop's NBA USA filled with max contract guys and a couple of All-Stars.

Pop should just give the car keys to JVG.. Even a retired coach outperforms Pop by a countrymile

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful Pop is worshipped here. He can do no wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is the Bob Mueller of basketball at this point

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, a Wold Cup thread!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2018 AmeriCup Finals in Argentina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXVgsMQlco&t=12m19s)

Argentina Line up : Campazzo, Garino, Brussino, Scola, Deck, Laprovittola, Redivo, Delia etc.

USA Line up : Kendall Marshall, Reginald Williams II, Wendell Williams JR, Marshall Plumlee, Darrun Hilliard

Now this exact Argentina team finishes above Pop's NBA USA filled with max contract guys and a couple of All-Stars.

Pop should just give the car keys to JVG.. Even a retired coach outperforms Pop by a countrymile
    How many NBA les does Van Gundy have?...crickets...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats so neat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has more gold medals than Poop tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You troll, but when all the all stars starting leaving the team I was hoping pop would bring in a d league team instead. The problem with the team isn't talent, it's that you can't uncoach the heroball in short time. Van gundy isn't a better coach, but I bet he had more time and less divas. If you give pop a team of talented and cohesive players he could do a mini 2014. Instead he went with heroball and it failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every great coach gets to a time where what they try to do just does not work anymore. Pop remains superior in calling plays out of timeouts. His rotations and counter measures during the game have become suspect. Whether it was because of the big three or not he is just not as good at making the right decisions as he use to be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has more gold medals than Poop tbh....
    The pop hater always around. I’m glad that for you a gold medal is more important than NBA le. I’m sure that Jeff Van Gundy would not trade his gold medal for 5 rings in a heart beat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exact Argentina team eh? How many minutes did scola play?

Anyways, "Fiba americup is not important to us, world cup is"
    "We didn't send our best players because we don't care about this game" good for the goose etc etc

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If JVG had prime Tim Duncan, Manu and Parker he would have as much if not more. Pop got exposed big time.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Argentina tanked that game imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl scared to criticize pop... Many players from these teams play for different clubs and countries... So the excuse that they play together all the time is nonsense... Pop just isn't as good a coach anymore... Mainly because I don't think he cares (or is too stubborn to adapt at his age)

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is great coach no doubt, but he gets massively overated by spurstalk and the local media to insane levels. The Truth is pop fell into a good situation by having 3 hofs fall into his lap and that made him into a legend. Kinda like how hhh fell into a good situation by marrying Vince's daughter. If he didn't, Vince would of buried him a long time ago and he never would of become a wrestling legend. Also because of this, his cliq buddies will always a job for life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pop hater always around. I’m glad that for you a gold medal is more important than NBA le. I’m sure that Jeff Van Gundy would not trade his gold medal for 5 rings in a heart beat
    I put country over everything. Why do you hate your country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid post. Pop accepting mediocrity is alarming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Careful, you’re beginning to sound arrogant and immature

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So weird that you have to lie about who played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So weird that you have to lie about who played.
    Why am I lying? I literally just posted the video with their line up. If some of them didnt play its not my fault, im not gonna sit through this garbage game and see who got minutes or not

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why am I lying? I literally just posted the video with their line up. If some of them didnt play its not my fault, im not gonna sit through this garbage game and see who got minutes or not
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M LYING

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put country over everything. Why do you hate your country?
    Why do you think I hate my country? Personally, I put my family and friends over country but you do what you want and at the end of the day van gundy would swap his gold medal for 5 rings in the NBA in a heartbeat. That’s the truth

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=i'm_still_beta;9926995]If JVG had prime Tim Duncan, Manu and Parker he would have as much if not more. Pop got exposed big time.[/QUOTE

Van gundy had Mc Grady and Yao Ming in houston and Ewing, Houston, stark, Larry Jonhson in New York. He didn’t win ONE, not ONE le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop vs. Van Gundy.

I guess we'll never know how that would have turned out . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M LYING
    did you click the video, autist?

Thread Information