Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Iranian cruise missiles are a lot different than "Houthi drones".

Looks like we are faced with a massive escalation.
    Middle East countries fighting with each other per par

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middle East countries fighting with each other per par
    Religion ing up the world. Here it's Muslim vs Muslim.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says (LIES) U.S. does not need Middle East oil, but cargoes keep coming

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Amid a flurry of Twitter posts on Monday morning, U.S. President Donald Trump turned to the weekend attack on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities and assured his audience the United States had become such a big producer it no longer needed oil from the Middle East.

U.S. government data tells a different story: The technology-driven U.S. drilling boom that started more than a decade ago has made the United States a massive producer,

but imports of crude oil and petroleum products from the Gulf region last year still flowed in abundantly.

“By and large, we are still importing quite a bit and not totally immune to the world market,”

Much of the U.S. shortfall comes from Canada, but

some still comes from Saudi Arabia, Iraq and other Gulf nations

because several U.S. refineries prefer their oil.

As an example, the biggest U.S. refinery – Motiva Enterprises LLC in Port Arthur, Texas – is half-owned by Saudi Arabia’s state energy company, Saudi Aramco, and is set up for Saudi grades.

Other refineries – particularly in California - are isolated from big U.S. oil fields and must also rely on cargoes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-attacks-trump/trump-says-u-s-does-not-need-middle-east-oil-but-cargoes-keep-coming-idUSKBN1W12RO?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RPT-Saudi attacks threaten U.S. gasoline price hikes, particularly in California

- U.S. motorists most likely to feel the hit from rising gas prices following the attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities are on the West Coast, which

accounts for nearly half of all of U.S. crude imports from the kingdom.

California motorists, some 8,000 miles (13,000 km) away from Saudi Arabia, could be hit the hardest. Refineries in that state rely heavily on imports for supplies due to its isolated location and lack of pipelines to connect it with oil-rich states such as Texas.

Saudi Arabia exports more than 7 million barrels of crude oil every day, much of that to Asia, but about 47% of what it sends to the United States goes to the West Coast.

https://www.reuters.com/article/saud...-idUSL2N26700Y

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-US-drone.html

But, President Obama asked them to return it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black President haunts your dreams

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not go to war with Iran on Saudi Arabia's behalf.

Trump in his incompetence, ignorance, and outright corruption may do just that. My guess though is that his advisors are telling him what that would do to oil prices, which would hurt his re-election chances due to the pending recession.

A re-election he must win to stay out of jail, as the statute of limitations for the obstruction of justice acts outlined in the Mueller report will not have run out when he leaves office in January 2021.

What will be hit is much more likely to be Houthi targets
    , rather than Iran, regardless of what Trump has said. His only real concern is re-election.
    Idk about that. It's looking pretty definitive that this was an act of war on Saudi by Iran. I don't know how Saudi doesn't respond directly against Iran if that's the case.

We don't have to go to war on behalf of Saudi. They have a very capable military. Far superior to Iran in all categories except poor people with guns.

If Iran then attacked us directly Trump would have to respond. If he then pulled a Dubya and tried a regime change democracy in the middle east war then he's finished. On the other hand, if he pulls an H. Dubya and just destroys their military capabilities, well Muricans love a good quick ass kickin. USA! USA! USA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn Yoni been waiting 8 years for that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Bolton is gone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don't have to go to war on behalf of Saudi. They have a very capable military.
    As evidenced by what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As evidenced by what?
    You sound like a very prejudiced white boy. They have the third largest military budget in the world. They may not be white but they can probably up if they want to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As evidenced by what?
    Are you asking me to list all of their military assets?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You sound like a very prejudiced white boy. They have the third largest military budget in the world. They may not be white but they can probably up if they want to.
    Are you asking me to list all of their military assets?
    I want you military experts to tell me all of Saudi Arabia's many military achievements other than buying a lot of US equipment.

You think they would've wrapped up Yemen already since you say they're so completely badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want you military experts to tell me all of Saudi Arabia's many military achievements other than buying a lot of US equipment.

You think they would've wrapped up Yemen already since you say they're so completely badass.
    Does Vietnam ring a bell? Insurgencies aren't always about firepower.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does Vietnam ring a bell? Insurgencies aren't always about firepower.
    Saudi Arabia's great military achievement was Vietnam?

So far the list is empty.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk about that. It's looking pretty definitive that this was an act of war on Saudi by Iran. I don't know how Saudi doesn't respond directly against Iran if that's the case.

We don't have to go to war on behalf of Saudi. They have a very capable military. Far superior to Iran in all categories except poor people with guns.

If Iran then attacked us directly Trump would have to respond. If he then pulled a Dubya and tried a regime change democracy in the middle east war then he's finished. On the other hand, if he pulls an H. Dubya and just destroys their military capabilities, well Muricans love a good quick ass kickin. USA! USA! USA!
    I don't think it was Iran...only a fool would believe that at this point. But assuming you are correct and it was Iran, I agree. Let the Saudis fight their own wars. Also let the Israelis fight their own wars. Let them all tear each other up. America should stay away. Of course if that were to happen the Zionists would try their hardest to do another 9/11. The only time we should ever go to war is if another country launches missiles and bombs on American soil. Period.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it was Iran...only a fool would believe that at this point. But assuming you are correct and it was Iran, I agree. Let the Saudis fight their own wars. Also let the Israelis fight their own wars. Let them all tear each other up. America should stay away. Of course if that were to happen the Zionists would try their hardest to do another 9/11. The only time we should ever go to war is if another country launches missiles and bombs on American soil. Period.
    Well I don't agree with the only American soil part but yeah we should not respond on Saudi's behalf when they have a large advanced military.

I'm thinking something is up just because Saudi has been so quiet. Maybe a strike on an Iranian refinery. Would take some time to plan and coordinate contingency plans with us in case Iran responded by attacking US bases in Qatar or UAE.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Uh that's apples and oranges. We don't do to well jumping into civil wars either but in a straight military vs military fight we can some up quick.

Iran has an antiquated air force, antiquated tanks, and a bunch of dudes with guns. Saudi will them up as long as they don't try to occupy Iran.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh that's apples and oranges. We don't do to well jumping into civil wars either but in a straight military vs military fight we can some up quick.

Iran has an antiquated air force, antiquated tanks, and a bunch of dudes with guns. Saudi will them up as long as they don't try to occupy Iran.
    The list is still empty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The list is still empty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone list me some of USA many military achievements in the last 70 years?

The truth of the matter is USA has been mainly concentrating on offensive weapon systems because they never expected to be attacked. They also fell asleep and did not expect countries to catch up or even eclipse them so quickly on technology.

Everything was banked on invasion and domination. Now the chickens have come home to roost and we realize most of our expensive weaponry is obsolete. Our ships and carriers are floating bathtubs that can be taken out by a swarm of missiles. We have no defense vs drones. Our sailors and marines are sitting ducks not to mention our allies have paid for expensive American garbage disguised as weaponry.

We still don't even know what exactly took out the Saudi oil refineries we have no ing clue and are saving face by blaming on Iran cruise missiles to avoid the fact that sandal wearing cucks took a on our most sophisticated weaponry.

We ain't going to do . We are going to take the punches like a and hopefully take our sailors out if harms way ASAP
    Last edited by hater; 09-16-2019 at 10:01 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can your list be empty?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran = Totally trustworthy partner

Not

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Iran = Totally trustworthy partner

Not
    Why did we break our part of the agreement first?

Thread Information