Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admittedly, no one can tell with certainty which way Iran will go. It is true that Iran has a large number of people who want their government to decrease its isolation from the world and focus on economic advancement at home. But it is also true that this desire has been evident in Iran for thirty-five years, yet the Iranian leaders have held a tight and undiminished grip on Iran, successfully maintaining their brutal, theocratic dictatorship with little threat. Who’s to say this dictatorship will not prevail for another ten, twenty, or thirty years?

To me, the very real risk that Iran will not moderate and will, instead, use the agreement to pursue its nefarious goals is too great.

Therefore, I will vote to disapprove the agreement, not because I believe war is a viable or desirable option, nor to challenge the path of diplomacy. It is because I believe Iran will not change, and under this agreement it will be able to achieve its dual goals of eliminating sanctions while ultimately retaining its nuclear and non-nuclear power. Better to keep U.S. sanctions in place, strengthen them, enforce secondary sanctions on other nations, and pursue the hard-trodden path of diplomacy once more, difficult as it may be.
    SnakeBoy showing his neocon and sociopathic nature. SnakeBoy being a sperm shielder apologizing for daddy Trump in scrapping the Iran nuclear deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admittedly, no one can tell with certainty which way Iran will go. It is true that Iran has a large number of people who want their government to decrease its isolation from the world and focus on economic advancement at home. But it is also true that this desire has been evident in Iran for thirty-five years, yet the Iranian leaders have held a tight and undiminished grip on Iran, successfully maintaining their brutal, theocratic dictatorship with little threat. Who’s to say this dictatorship will not prevail for another ten, twenty, or thirty years?

To me, the very real risk that Iran will not moderate and will, instead, use the agreement to pursue its nefarious goals is too great.

Therefore, I will vote to disapprove the agreement, not because I believe war is a viable or desirable option, nor to challenge the path of diplomacy. It is because I believe Iran will not change, and under this agreement it will be able to achieve its dual goals of eliminating sanctions while ultimately retaining its nuclear and non-nuclear power. Better to keep U.S. sanctions in place, strengthen them, enforce secondary sanctions on other nations, and pursue the hard-trodden path of diplomacy once more, difficult as it may be.
    Then you will have to deal with a nuclear state capable of disrupting your energy supplies, where you have no negative leverage to inflict pain because you have already put in place the most effective sanctions you can.

The agreement halted their progress. No deal means they are free to pursue nuclear weapons as fast as they are able to.

All the while, you will have China undermining those sanctions and eroding their effectiveness, as they have been already doing.

The agreement was the least bad option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you will have to deal with a nuclear state capable of disrupting your energy supplies, where you have no negative leverage to inflict pain because you have already put in place the most effective sanctions you can.

The agreement halted their progress. No deal means they are free to pursue nuclear weapons as fast as they are able to.

All the while, you will have China undermining those sanctions and eroding their effectiveness, as they have been already doing.

The agreement was the least bad option.
    And soon we will have another N Korea

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't understand their language. Are they trying to convince the world that it was Iran? Are they planning out what orders to give Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't understand their language. Are they trying to convince the world that it was Iran? Are they planning out what orders to give Trump?
    Probably both of those and more. Keep going the sky is the limit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking more like a hoax ma niglets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at this picture. All the tanks were hit the same way in exactly the same spot, with precison that is not attainable by those accused, as well as precise limited damage not attainable by those accused.

Look in the lower right hand corner of the photo. There is a car or pickup truck there. That shows how large the tanks are. Iran's smallest cruise missile has approximately a 290 pound warhead. If an Iranian cruise missile hit those tanks (as some have claimed) the hole would be approximately as far across as 5 of those cars if the tank was robustly built, and more if it was not. AND IF there was no additional explosive effects provided by the fuel in the tank. The entire story line for the refinery attack is an obvious hoax. There's no way a 290 pound warhead hit that tank.

This attack was prepared for, because NONE of the tanks exploded, UPDATE: These were likely natural gas tanks that were fully purged of oxygen and would not explode, but that still can't explain the holes that look like they were poked by needles. What are the chances of that happening at random? I'd say zilch, and am probably right. AND HOW THE ARE THE FIRES OUT SO SOON AFTER THE "ATTACK" THAT A PHOTO LIKE THIS COULD BE TAKEN RIGHT AWAY? These fires were out in ONE DAY. That needs some explaining, - explaining that can't be done outside of this attack being hoaxed for max impression and minimal damage.

BOTTOM LINE: If it is all out so quickly and the damage is that uniform and the damage is that minimal, first of all Iranian cruise missiles did not do this because the damage is not enough (all of them carry 130 KG (286 pound) warheads and up) which would obliterate a large section of those tanks and not just leave a little hole (Oh, I know what did this, the Iranian navy put limpet mines on those tanks, YEP, that would end up looking like the photo) and magically and mysteriously got all of them right where they would not ignite any vapors and blow the whole thing. Forget about how they sailed into that refinery to do it, IRAN DID IT, IRAN DID IT, IRAN DID IT!!!!
    The Yemenis did not do this either, they were simply not capable of that kind of precision. Even the U.S. would likely not have an attack pattern be so uniform and perfect, this looks like a hand placement job and someone was brainless about making it look credible. FINAL ANSWER.

Jimstone. Is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this:

Saudi just said their oil output is back to normal

They also said their air defenses did not detect the "missiles" because they are ll pointing south toward Yemen

us for believing this pathetic excuse of a false flag

No wonder putin, erdogan and rouhani were laughing it up and trolling

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruise missiles etc were always fake news by default given all the anti-air tech in that region

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruise missiles etc were always fake news by default given all the anti-air tech in that region
    Yup and so is flying drones hundreds of miles from Yemen or Iraq.

The only explanation would be if drones were flown from within the area, but the mathematical like precision rules that out.

These moda as must be smoking some good if they thought this would work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy hater doing what he does best debunking all the BS lies by our government.

The Saudis and Israelis are trying their asses off to get us in a war w Iran but people aren't buying their BS anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy hater doing what he does best debunking all the BS lies by our government.

The Saudis and Israelis are trying their asses off to get us in a war w Iran but people aren't buying their BS anymore.
    This hoax could easily be the intro to naked gun 10 and a 1/2 or some

It's too stupidly done to even be intro to Rambo or MI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ameridumbs thinking their country acts in good faith
    Called it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US has reportedly identified locations in Iran from which drones and cruise missiles were launched against major Saudi oil facilities on Saturday.

Senior US officials told media outlets that the locations were in southern Iran, at the northern end of the Gulf.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49733558

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US has reportedly identified locations in Iran from which drones and cruise missiles were launched against major Saudi oil facilities on Saturday.

Senior US officials told media outlets that the locations were in southern Iran, at the northern end of the Gulf.

I heard they will also release re enacted flight paths of the missiles

Not real flight path data but basically Ms Paint paths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And soon we will have another N Korea
    With oil and Russia and China actively supporting it, and the EU unwilling to do much to support the US sanctions.

Trump's dislike of Obama has harmed US interests, and made the world less safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at this picture. All the tanks were hit the same way in exactly the same spot, with precison that is not attainable by those accused, as well as precise limited damage not attainable by those accused.

Look in the lower right hand corner of the photo. There is a car or pickup truck there. That shows how large the tanks are. Iran's smallest cruise missile has approximately a 290 pound warhead. If an Iranian cruise missile hit those tanks (as some have claimed) the hole would be approximately as far across as 5 of those cars if the tank was robustly built, and more if it was not. AND IF there was no additional explosive effects provided by the fuel in the tank. The entire story line for the refinery attack is an obvious hoax. There's no way a 290 pound warhead hit that tank.

This attack was prepared for, because NONE of the tanks exploded, UPDATE: These were likely natural gas tanks that were fully purged of oxygen and would not explode, but that still can't explain the holes that look like they were poked by needles. What are the chances of that happening at random? I'd say zilch, and am probably right. AND HOW THE ARE THE FIRES OUT SO SOON AFTER THE "ATTACK" THAT A PHOTO LIKE THIS COULD BE TAKEN RIGHT AWAY? These fires were out in ONE DAY. That needs some explaining, - explaining that can't be done outside of this attack being hoaxed for max impression and minimal damage.

BOTTOM LINE: If it is all out so quickly and the damage is that uniform and the damage is that minimal, first of all Iranian cruise missiles did not do this because the damage is not enough (all of them carry 130 KG (286 pound) warheads and up) which would obliterate a large section of those tanks and not just leave a little hole (Oh, I know what did this, the Iranian navy put limpet mines on those tanks, YEP, that would end up looking like the photo) and magically and mysteriously got all of them right where they would not ignite any vapors and blow the whole thing. Forget about how they sailed into that refinery to do it, IRAN DID IT, IRAN DID IT, IRAN DID IT!!!!
    The Yemenis did not do this either, they were simply not capable of that kind of precision. Even the U.S. would likely not have an attack pattern be so uniform and perfect, this looks like a hand placement job and someone was brainless about making it look credible. FINAL ANSWER.

Jimstone. Is
    Sounds like Cosmoreds jacket flaps, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possibly

But the Iranian cruise story sounds like ramblings from Collin Powell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I heard they will also release re enacted flight paths of the missiles

Not real flight path data but basically Ms Paint paths
    It was pretty obvious that the Houthis lack the operational sophistication to carry this off.

The Iranians have been emphasizing this technology for decade or so.

The Shahed 129 (Persian: شاهد ۱۲۹‎, English: "Eyewitness"; sometimes S129) is an Iranian single-engine medium-al ude long-endurance unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) designed by Shahed Aviation Industries for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). The Shahed 129 is capable of combat and reconnaissance missions and has an endurance of 24 hours; it is similar in size, shape and role to the American MQ-1 Predator[5] and is widely considered the most capable drone in Iranian service.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahed_129

From 2014:
    Like It or Not, Iran Is a Drone Power
    Sanctions have not stopped Tehran’s robot development [Snakeboy, you may want to read this sentence out loud to yourself a few times.]
    America isn’t the only country that deploys drones to spy on its enemies. In the skies over Syria’s bloody civil war, above Iraq’s jihadist insurgency and across a number of regional conflicts, Iran’s drones are becoming an increasingly common sight.

Ever since the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s, Iran has been an early adopter of unmanned technology. But as drones have become more important in warfare, Iran’s development of the pilotless aircraft has intensified.

Iranian officials’ penchant for showing off fake new weapons can make it hard to separate the fact from fiction about what Tehran’s drones can do. So much of what we know—or what we think we know—about Iranian unmanned aerial vehicles comes from propaganda outlets, which are only too keen to play down the impact of sanctions and play up Iran’s martial and engineering skill, often with ludicrous assertions.

The truth, as ever, lies somewhere in between two extremes. Sanctions haven’t stopped the the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps from putting more unmanned planes in the air. But the Guards still face challenges in arming them with air-to-ground missiles and building a communications infrastructure with greater bandwidth and range in order to control the robots over more distant battlefields.

The story of Iran’s drone development isn’t the underdog tale of scrappy Iranian engineers scrambling to catch up with the United States, as the Guards so often claim. Instead, it’s the story of Iran’s military prudently developing UAVs that are just good enough—and progressively improving successful designs.

A number of export control laws, multilateral agreements and international sanctions complicate Iran’s ability to purchase drone parts on the open market. Moreover, the United States, the United Nations and other countries and world bodies have levied specific sanctions against Iranian en ies — and those of Tehran’s allies — for their role in Iran’s UAV production.

Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Industrial Company, Qods Aviation and Hezbollah’s Stars Holding Group are all subject to sanctions.
    https://warisboring.com/like-it-or-n...a-drone-power/

Their bandwidth limitation noted in the 2014 article was probably eased by acquisition of Chinese technology. Think Huawei's 5G push, and how they were skirting US sanctions. o dual use technology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As The US Claim About The Saudi Attack Changes Again, Even The WSJ & NYT Point Out Contradictions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh that cartoon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information