Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to be clear, I don't consider all 70M+ Trump voters as Trumpkins - I refer only to his supporters who fully believe Trump's "election fraud" narrative. These people would rather believe that the Democrats, the establishment GOP, governors from both parties, judges at all levels, tens of thousands of bureaucrats, poll workers and international observers are all in on a Deep State conspiracy ... before they even consider the possibility that Trump is a lying narcissist who will never concede defeat.

What's next for this group? Do they disengage from mainstream politics because it's all "rigged"? Do they quietly go back to voting for establishment GOP politicians? Do they try and keep their grip on the party by rallying behind another populist (Trump if he runs again / one of his children / a Trump wannabe like DeSantis, Hawley or Cruz)?

My prediction: Trump or one of his spawn make a 2024 run and keep fleecing his base for campaign donations to pay for the Trump family's expenses. Trumpkins like Qhris and Derp line up behind Trump / Ivanka / Trump Jr. and keep the MAGA / QAnon circus running for 4 more years.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Just to be clear, I don't consider all 70M+ Trump voters as Trumpkins - I refer only to his supporters who fully believe Trump's "election fraud" narrative. These people would rather believe that the Democrats, the establishment GOP, governors from both parties, judges at all levels, tens of thousands of bureaucrats, poll workers and international observers are all in on a Deep State conspiracy ... before they even consider the possibility that Trump is a lying narcissist who will never concede defeat.

What's next for this group? Do they disengage from mainstream politics because it's all "rigged"? Do they quietly go back to voting for establishment GOP politicians? Do they try and keep their grip on the party by rallying behind another populist (Trump if he runs again / one of his children / a Trump wannabe like DeSantis, Hawley or Cruz)?

My prediction: Trump or one of his spawn make a 2024 run and keep fleecing his base for campaign donations to pay for the Trump family's expenses. Trumpkins like Qhris and Derp line up behind Trump / Ivanka / Trump Jr. and keep the MAGA / QAnon circus running for 4 more years.
    The big issue isn't regular people accepting bribes or taking their stand against perceived "Hitler". It is the way the establishment, big tech, media and China etc openly censored information and/or financed it. Trump was always just a 4-8 year stand and rallying cry for everyday people around the World. Those deserted and ridiculed by Globalist. Most of you have no opportunity to leave the USA so might as well accept defeat and kneel to the elitist. Rationalize to yourself how, well atleast the food is better and the internet faster. The populist movement will rage on in the West just as it did in the 2020 Congressional races. The message over the past 4 years was clear: locally people reject progressiveness. Maybe America as a whole is too far-gone for a united nationalistic force but you can still build your own community and watch the rest of the nation sink.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    We're going streaking through the quad!

Cone on everybody!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The big issue isn't regular people accepting bribes or taking their stand against perceived "Hitler". It is the way the establishment, big tech, media and China etc openly censored information and/or financed it. Trump was always just a 4-8 year stand and rallying cry for everyday people around the World. Those deserted and ridiculed by Globalist. Most of you have no opportunity to leave the USA so might as well accept defeat and kneel to the elitist. Rationalize to yourself how, well atleast the food is better and the internet faster. The populist movement will rage on in the West just as it did in the 2020 Congressional races. The message over the past 4 years was clear: locally people reject progressiveness. Maybe America as a whole is too far-gone for a united nationalistic force but you can still build your own community and watch the rest of the nation sink.
    "always just a 4-8 year stand.."

Oh you mean like every potus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never fails to amaze me how you paint yourselves as victims and Trump as a saviour, even if the data suggests otherwise

- Globalization and China: Trump talked big on China, but achieved little. The average US trade deficit with China has been higher in Trump's term than the preceding 4 years. The Chinese Yuan's exchange rate is almost unchanged, as is the trajectory of US manufacturing jobs. The few companies who are getting out of China are instead moving to Vietnam, India etc

- Censorship: in most developed countries, outlets like OANN, Newsmax or even Fox would fail basic tests of accuracy and bias and would not be able to call themselves "News". The 1st amendment allows the right-wing entertainment complex to fabricate an alternate reality for you. Trump whines about Section 230 when in fact it allows Twitter to let him post lies without repercussions

- Big tech: Increasing the power of corporations has been the GOP's only unchanged principle. You had no problem when the GOP pimped itself out to Walmart, Koch Industries and Exxon Mobil. Now Apple, Google, FB and Microsoft are the big dogs, and you start crying. Were you asleep during the Citizens' United SCOTUS decision handed down by the 5 conservative justices? Do you think Trump's SCOTUS appointments will reverse this decision?

According to you, conservatives are victims despite having had more control of federal government, state government and the courts. And the remedy is to "reject progressiveness" and vote Trump. You already did that and nothing changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shillary s believed and partotted the "Russia won election for Trump" stupidity for 4 years.

Thats possibly more stupid and more re ed than what Trump s are doing now.

I would not be surprised if Trump s parrot their narrative for the Biden years. It wont go away. And when Repubics win the House in 2022 it will be lights out for old Joe

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shillary s believed and partotted the "Russia won election for Trump" stupidity for 4 years.

Thats possibly more stupid and more re ed than what Trump s are doing now.
    In both cases, rubes got manipulated.

That will never change because rubes be rubin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In both cases, rubes got manipulated.

That will never change because rubes be rubin'.
    Yup

Some rubes even went as far as changing their login names to Russian names and

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Even if there were dumbass Hillary supporters ing and moaning about Russian interference, the difference now is that Dear leader’s defiant words and actions have stoked the flames of division throughout the country, set in motion the possibility of nationwide civil unrest if not a possible civil war, emboldened his cult loyalists to threaten politicians and election workers with violence and death, and sparked a political schism so wide, it’s going to take decades to recover from it... all while there’s a ing pandemic health crisis going on which he and his administration have all but completely ignored for the past month since the election.

The two are not comparable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if there were dumbass Hillary supporters ing and moaning about Russian interference, the difference now is that Dear leader’s defiant words and actions have stoked the flames of division throughout the country, set in motion the possibility of nationwide civil unrest if not a possible civil war, emboldened his cult loyalists to threaten politicians and election workers with violence and death, and sparked a political schism so wide, it’s going to take decades to recover from it... all while there’s a ing pandemic health crisis going on which he and his administration have all but completely ignored for the past month since the election.

The two are not comparable.
    Agree. Not comparable yet. Shillary s were even worse as they stoked the flames of nuclear war with a nuclear superpower.

Shillari s shennanigans the last 4 years (which included a lot of the mainstream media) was much more harmful so far than Trump s shennanigans

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Agree. Not comparable yet. Shillary s were even worse as they stoked the flames of nuclear war with a nuclear superpower.

Shillari s shennanigans the last 4 years (which included a lot of the mainstream media) was much more harmful so far than Trump s shennanigans
    If you truly believe that, you might as well hop off the fence and re-introduce yourself to Cult Trump.

Because wow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how incredibly dishonest. But since you’re a trumper, it makes sense you’re a lying sack of feces.

called it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you truly believe that, you might as well hop off the fence and re-introduce yourself to Cult Trump.

Because wow.
    Hater hates America, and wants to see it fall. He Loves dictators, so of course he’s a trumper.

he got embarrassed because this is his whole life, and his whole reason for being. After calling trumps re-election, then his kids after that, seeing him lose again and again has him despondent.

He may play it off better that re spurt, but he’s just as devastated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whining about Jill Biden's honorific is a sign some are starting to move on

Last edited by Winehole23; 12-12-2020 at 12:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

Some rubes even went as far as changing their login names to Russian names and
    Sorry, I had made that one years before and it was a fun joke. Doesn't change Russia's manipulation of rubes in 2016. It's amazing how posting works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one did that.

Absolutely no one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one did that.

Absolutely no one.

When has hater ever let facts get in his way?

called it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Shillary s" believed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election. And they were right. Republicans agreed with them

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/u...ce-report.html

I don't recall a single serious conversation about reversing the results of the 2016 election in any state to give the presidency to Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because wow.
    If you truly believe shillari s and media parroting the russia hoax, intelligence bosses tapping a candidates phones and leaking false info, etc was not one of the darkest periods in our democracy you might as well put on a pussyhat.

Because. Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you truly believe shillari s and media parroting the russia hoax was not one of the darkest periods in our democracy you might as well put on a pussyhat.

Because. Wow
    What was the threat to democracy? Impeachment of Trump and Mike Pence as POTUS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never fails to amaze me how you paint yourselves as victims and Trump as a saviour, even if the data suggests otherwise

- Globalization and China: Trump talked big on China, but achieved little. The average US trade deficit with China has been higher in Trump's term than the preceding 4 years. The Chinese Yuan's exchange rate is almost unchanged, as is the trajectory of US manufacturing jobs. The few companies who are getting out of China are instead moving to Vietnam, India etc

- Censorship: in most developed countries, outlets like OANN, Newsmax or even Fox would fail basic tests of accuracy and bias and would not be able to call themselves "News". The 1st amendment allows the right-wing entertainment complex to fabricate an alternate reality for you. Trump whines about Section 230 when in fact it allows Twitter to let him post lies without repercussions

- Big tech: Increasing the power of corporations has been the GOP's only unchanged principle. You had no problem when the GOP pimped itself out to Walmart, Koch Industries and Exxon Mobil. Now Apple, Google, FB and Microsoft are the big dogs, and you start crying. Were you asleep during the Citizens' United SCOTUS decision handed down by the 5 conservative justices? Do you think Trump's SCOTUS appointments will reverse this decision?

According to you, conservatives are victims despite having had more control of federal government, state government and the courts. And the remedy is to "reject progressiveness" and vote Trump. You already did that and nothing changed.
    Good lord. Scorched ing earth on Frosty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is the same moron who thought cost of living was higher in DC than Bay Area. Then when corrected and provided evidence to the contrary still tried to pretend he was right.

no surprise he is telling outright lies and spinning nonsense itt tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is the same moron who thought cost of living was higher in DC than Bay Area. Then when corrected and provided evidence to the contrary still tried to pretend he was right.

no surprise he is telling outright lies and spinning nonsense itt tbh
    No amount of cost of living knowledge will save you from being a complete dubmass if you believe in the russia hoax

It seems your dumbass still believes in the russia hoax right idiot?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No amount of cost of living knowledge will save you from being a complete dubmass if you believe in the russia hoax

It seems your dumbass still believes in the russia hoax right idiot?

The con man who lied to your face 25,000 times convinced you to believe that his selling out to Russia was somehow all a hoax - even though he sold out the US in front of your eyes and ears...

yet you believe the biggest liar on the planet.

Yup -pretty obvious who the stupid ones are.

Just drink the poison already and spare the country from your ignorance- cultist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The con man who lied to your face 25,000 times convinced you to believe that his selling out to Russia was somehow all a hoax - even though he sold out the US in front of your eyes and ears...

yet you believe the biggest liar on the planet.

Yup -pretty obvious who the stupid ones are.

Just drink the poison already and spare the country from your ignorance- cultist.
    Exhibit A of a duffus who still believes russia hoax

Called it

Thread Information