Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    yes that was the debate, but the bye is next week, and Brees tends to be a little slow out of the gate (historically slow Septembers, very slow start to their first playoff game last year) when he's had any significant amount of time off, so I'm sure the prevailing thought from Payton was that he needed to reps and catch his rhythm in an easy game. Their next 2 are divisional but still pretty easy IMO. But the Saints can't afford to lose a division game because they need to keep the Panthers at bay.
    I think Payton wanted to see how ready Brees was coming off in the injury. Now there’s no question of how ready Brees will be. Panthers aren’t a threat to win the division. They’ll be lucky to make a wild card. They don’t have enough talent outside their d-line and McCaffrey. Not nearly as deep as the Saints.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I wish I could give this post 3 likes.
    lol salty because the Cowboys are always on the ty end of those type of plays.

Romo fumbled the snap
    Dez caught it
    can’t stop Rodgers on 3rd & a mile

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Romo fumbled the snap
    Dez caught it
    Dez still caught it

never forget

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Romo fumbled the snap
    Dez caught it
    the TRUE Cowboy play over the past couple of decades, is the untimely penalty right after a key first down/touchdown. Don't know how many times I've seen a key run/pass play go for 20 yards to get a "momentum-changing" first down only to get called back for holding/illegal shift or some followed by Wade Phillips' puzzled look or the GarrettBot scratching his ass in confusion...

Thread Information