My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump is considering a French plan to allow a $15 billion credit line for Iran should it come back and comply with the Iran nuclear deal, according to a Daily Beast report that cited US and foreign officials.

The plan was originally floated by French officials but was contingent on the US's approval of issuing waivers for its sanctions. French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves le Drian said earlier this month that the credit line would be backed by Iran's oil revenue and that negotiations on the matter were ongoing.

Four people with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast that Trump was entertaining the proposition, which would be a turn from his prior position on the matter. Trump's rhetoric toward the Iranian government has mostly unwavered. The US during his presidency has applied heavy sanctions against Iran since pulling out of the nuclear deal established in 2015 under President Barack Obama's administration.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-france-2019-9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... we gave up the nuclear deal, and now want to give Iran more in this deal than we gave them initially? Am I getting that right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a new thread on Iran, great

Trash is only entertaining the idea, probably in usual isolation from his mafiya, like greasebag Pompeo

I'd like to see France do it, go its own way w/o Trash, since that's how Trash has been "doing unto others".
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-16-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old fake news.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump is considering a French plan to allow a $15 billion credit line for Iran should it come back and comply with the Iran nuclear deal, according to a Daily Beast report that cited US and foreign officials.

The plan was originally floated by French officials but was contingent on the US's approval of issuing waivers for its sanctions. French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves le Drian said earlier this month that the credit line would be backed by Iran's oil revenue and that negotiations on the matter were ongoing.

Four people with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast that Trump was entertaining the proposition, which would be a turn from his prior position on the matter. Trump's rhetoric toward the Iranian government has mostly unwavered. The US during his presidency has applied heavy sanctions against Iran since pulling out of the nuclear deal established in 2015 under President Barack Obama's administration.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-france-2019-9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... we gave up the nuclear deal, and now want to give Iran more in this deal than we gave them initially? Am I getting that right?
    YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND BUSINESS ART OF THE DEAL GOT EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM NOT LIKE BLACK MAN

Though this Saudi stuff probably put the kibosh on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where on the pyramid would you place your response here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, I have little doubt that he did not consider it very long or favorably. The instant any blowback happened, he bailed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, I have little doubt that he did not consider it very long or favorably. The instant any blowback happened, he bailed.
    Yeah, old fake news like I said.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why violate your end of the deal in the first place? MAYBE Trump just wanted to scrap the Iran nuclear deal and make a new deal to take the credit? If I were Iran I'd say " YOU! You keep your end of the deal and shove your credits up your ass."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why violate your end of the deal in the first place? MAYBE Trump just wanted to scrap the Iran nuclear deal and make a new deal to take the credit? If I were Iran I'd say " YOU! You keep your end of the deal and shove your credits up your ass."
    No you would not because eventually the sanctions would cause you severe problems.
    And you are a weak ass. Trump again has done something that will cause problems in more than one country. Iran is trying to draw us in to conflicts we really don’t need to deal with. That is their solution. And it may work. But they are going to regret it just like we will. So good deal, we will both be worse Off and the world will be a bit more volatile.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you would not because eventually the sanctions would cause you severe problems.
    And you are a weak ass. Trump again has done something that will cause problems in more than one country. Iran is trying to draw us in to conflicts we really don’t need to deal with. That is their solution. And it may work. But they are going to regret it just like we will. So good deal, we will both be worse Off and the world will be a bit more volatile.
    So let's on Trump for being a pussy and not bombing Iran already? Jesus Christ...you should just go join the Republicans and be a neocon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let's on Trump for being a pussy and not bombing Iran already? Jesus Christ...you should just go join the Republicans and be a neocon.
    Thats your statement .

Obviously the easiest solution would be to stick with the treaty.
    But haters orange guy declined.
    Yeah, your boy haters orange guy backed out ya fickle little wench.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But-but black president gifted bags of cash to iran (it was irans money)

but but black president is weak!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peace with Iran bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here is what happens when you play with a bad actor:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ailing-in-iran

Expect more to come.
    Bargaining chips that escape notice because it’s not good news for either side.
    Hater: She’s a spy. Long live Assad, Putin, and Iranian petulance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another stinker from RG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably would've avoided the oilfield attack tbh.

Thread Information