Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I lost count of how many times I said "holy ing " during the movie. Great action flick.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was ing brutal...in a good way.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Havent seen it

pretty sure some people die

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I lost count of how many times I said "holy ing " during the movie. Great action flick.
    Watched it on my last flight. Lady next to me kept looking over shaking her head in disgust. 30 mins later her husband is watching it on his screen. Enjoyed all the anchor shots. Don’t think I’ve seen a movie with so many brutal killings.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watched it on my last flight. Lady next to me kept looking over shaking her head in disgust. 30 mins later her husband is watching it on his screen. Enjoyed all the anchor shots. Don’t think I’ve seen a movie with so many brutal killings.
    Schindler’s List, Food Inc, Cars 2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah not much plot, just a bunch of fighting and bullets to heads but for whatever reason I really liked it. I like Wicks character. Liked the dogs too in this one.

It made me laugh how he and Halle Berry were such excellent shots tho. Looking forward to #4

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can give you films with more brutal killings if you want lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Yeah not much plot, just a bunch of fighting and bullets to heads but for whatever reason I really liked it. I like Wicks character. Liked the dogs too in this one.

It made me laugh how he and Halle Berry were such excellent shots tho. Looking forward to #4
    The main scene with the dogs was awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    Great action shots. Hokey, but fun. 7/10.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The main scene with the dogs was awesome.
    One of the best scenes in the whole trilogy. Right up there with the night club scene in the first one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The horses did it for me lol

The best part with the dogs was 1. still dragging dead homie (first shot dude) and 2. both dogs enter the window of that small sedan.. lol

Sad to say, worst part was Boban.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah the scene with Boban felt forced and unnecessary. Not sure why that was even included.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ax through the head...

horse kicking the out of thugs

eyeball stabbing

dogs on steroids

whats NOT to like?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just watched it last night with my friend, who is a massive fan. And I know I'm going to get picked for being a pretentious but, c'mon sons, this flicks is dumb as .

I don't mind some mindless action, but this was just too over the top. That scene where Keanu gets constantly thrown into glasses is specially re ed. What was the point of that scene, to see the same action over and over again but getting less realistic each time?

The only saving grace is the R-rated gore kills, but nothing we haven't seen done better in Deadpool.

And it's 2019, can we please stop it with the stormtroopers level shooting from bad guys and the WWE turn taking to attack? Just find another way to justify main characters not getting killed.
    Last edited by DAF86; 10-08-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Just watched it last night with my friend, who is a massive fan. And I know I'm going to get picked for being a pretentious but, c'mon sons, this flicks is dumb as .

I don't mind some mindless action, but this was just too over the top. That scene where Keanu gets constantly thrown into glasses is specially re ed. What was the point of that scene, to see the same action over and over again but getting less realistic each time?

The only saving grace is the R-rated gore kills, but nothing we haven't seen done better in Deadpool.

And it's 2019, can we please stop it with the stormtroopers level shooting from bad guys and the WWE turn taking to attack? Just find another way to justify main characters not getting killed.
    I actually agree, I was really looking forward to it but thought the movie was a disappointment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I stopped caring about the series after the second movie introduced bulletproof dress shirts.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    This series is definitely the Pabst Blue Ribbon of action movies - total dog , yet oddly embraced by hipsters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's an action flick about the same level as Constantine. I agree the 1st was the best, but the 3rd is better than the 2nd if you just consider how OTT the action scenes were.

Then again, I like the Godzilla flicks too, I guess I'm not cultured.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I stopped caring about the series after the second movie introduced bulletproof dress shirts.
    I am ok with that stuff, like many other shows that have silly concepts like Matrix and such. It's a different world where every other person on the street is an assassin.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    popcorn movie -

no one was nominating it for best pic

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    good action movie, perhaps not as good as the second one, but still very enjoyable. They could have used Halle Berry and the dogs more tho.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did people really sign up for this and think it wouldn't repeatedly suspend reality? I mean come on, what did you think you were going to watch?

The end drug out but overall it was fun. Neither sequel was as good as the first movie but they rarely are.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    good action movie, perhaps not as good as the second one, but still very enjoyable. They could have used Halle Berry and the dogs more tho.
    Yep. That was probably the best scene in the whole movie.

Thread Information