Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO you will see his numbers with Hispanics continue to increase as the initial rhetoric "and make Mexico pay for it" is no longer in focus and Mexico has for example had their own problems with Southern migrants.

They are a hard working demographic that just wants a strong economy and socially aligns more with Reps and Dems.

At worst this demographic is negated in 2020 and it comes down to White Reps vs Black Dems for the Presidency
    So, you are predicting that Hispanics will suddenly rally to Trump's cause, and be evenly split when it comes to the general election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry buddy you're wrong here. Nazis are anti-Zionists. koriwhat is a hardcore Zionist who loathes arabs and pretends to be a self critical thinker that gets triggered by my Anti-Zionist posts because he has Jewish blood running through his veins. He along with spurraider21 can't comprehend that Zionist DOES NOT mean Jewish.
    now i'm a hardcore zionist? you're just a dip holmes.

i really didn't think much of you prior and had nothing against you but you've totally lost it and are just as crazy as the rest like bouts, Spurs Homer, and the like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds that "nazi" would be used in this thread?

100%

it's a given tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO you will see his numbers with Hispanics continue to increase as the initial rhetoric "and make Mexico pay for it" is no longer in focus and Mexico has for example had their own problems with Southern migrants.

They are a hard working demographic that just wants a strong economy and socially aligns more with Reps and Dems.

At worst this demographic is negated in 2020 and it comes down to White Reps vs Black Dems for the Presidency
    California Prop. 187

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now i'm a hardcore zionist? you're just a dip holmes.

i really didn't think much of you prior and had nothing against you but you've totally lost it and are just as crazy as the rest like bouts, Spurs Homer, and the like.
    I hurt your feelings. I no longer have your support and are another one of my long list of haters...how devastating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazis are anti-Zionists.

Zionist DOES NOT mean Jewish.
    these 2 comments taken together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hurt your feelings. I no longer have your support and are another one of my long list of haters...how devastating
    you never had my support, none of you tbh. you hurt no one's feelings TGY but just like claiming i'm this or that, "I hurt your feelings" is simply your coping mechanism.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some messicans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you never had my support, none of you tbh. you hurt no one's feelings TGY but just like claiming i'm this or that, "I hurt your feelings" is simply your coping mechanism.
    You know I hit a nerve everytime I expose Zionism and Jewish supremacists. Realizing that we live in a world of lies and deceptions is a tough pill to swallow. I can't fault you for hating me. But I'm not here to tell people what they wanna hear...never been my thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know I hit a nerve everytime I expose Zionism and Jewish supremacists. Realizing that we live in a world of lies and deceptions is a tough pill to swallow. I can't fault you for hating me. But I'm not here to tell people what they wanna hear...never been my thing.
    i don't hate you and you've never hit a nerve with me because i have yet to give a about watching any of your loony tunes YT videos. you're delusional TGY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some messicans
    no you don't... you probably run them away with your brittle spine like you did that old dude. facebook stalker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some messicans
    Leave my dude ElNono out of this bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave my dude ElNono out of this bruh
    bene is probably snooping through El's FB right ing now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't hate you and you've never hit a nerve with me because i have yet to give a about watching any of your loony tunes YT videos. you're delusional TGY.
    I know you're scared of watching. It would shatter your beliefs. Your world would fall apart to realize that you've been wrong your whole life.

But thanks for letting us know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're scared of watching. It would shatter your beliefs. Your world would fall apart to realize that you've been wrong your whole life.

But thanks for letting us know
    lol you know nothing tbh but you think you do and i guess confidence is a great quality except that you lack self-awareness. i lack self-awareness too but it's mainly me cussing in public and not because i believe the jews own the world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no you don't... you probably run them away with your brittle spine like you did that old dude. facebook stalker!
    Mexican Thunderdome ftw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you know nothing tbh but you think you do and i guess confidence is a great quality except that you lack self-awareness. i lack self-awareness too but it's mainly me cussing in public and not because i believe the jews own the world.
    I've never once said that the Jews control the world. But tell me what race/ethnicity/religion are the elites that run Hollywood, the music industry, the Federal Reserve, and the top CEO's and owners of bankers...tell me what they are. And the majority of them are Zionists too.

What fake country in the middle east has our military and troops fought the most wars for and given their lives? Do some research. These are facts. Pointing out the obvious is not antisemitic.

But I know you won't look into this and just continue on w your "Jew hater" schtick cuz you choose to be willfully ignorant. Continue living in your little fantasy world where "Zionists" are the good guys and arabs are the trash of society

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most hispanics I know in SA are all in for trump. Even the ones that have in-laws that arrived here illegally or in the caravans claiming asylum from a drive by shooting that happened four blocks from their house in Honduras.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most hispanics I know in SA are all in for trump. Even the ones that have in-laws that arrived here illegally or in the caravans claiming asylum from a drive by shooting that happened four blocks from their house in Honduras.
    Most of them are brainwashed by Chrisitan ideology that you must worship Israel and vote for anyone that is pro-choice. I pissed off a Christian pastor for posting so many anti-zionist videos on one of his churchgoers. That churchgoer ended up blocking me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of them are brainwashed by Chrisitan ideology that you must worship Israel and vote for anyone that is pro-choice. I pissed off a Christian pastor for posting so many anti-zionist videos on one of his churchgoers. That churchgoer ended up blocking me
    If thinking that makes you sleep better at night than believing that they'd prefer people enter the country LEGALLY...ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If thinking that makes you sleep better at night than believing that they'd prefer people enter the country LEGALLY...ok.
    Illegals and descendants of illegals advocating for illegals to enter the country legally? The blatant hypocrisy of mankind in full display

Since I'm no longer illegal I'm gonna vote Republican now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never once said that the Jews control the world. But tell me what race/ethnicity/religion are the elites that run Hollywood, the music industry, the Federal Reserve, and the top CEO's and owners of bankers...tell me what they are. And the majority of them are Zionists too.
    im not sayin, but im just sayin...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not sayin, but im just sayin...
    Stick to the facts

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "I hate everybody and everything thread"

This thread right here is solid evidence that there should be some minimum mental capacity to vote.

Thread Information