Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a 90% success rate? Better sit out next year to be safe
    Again, 90% is not what the research says. That's the very small sample size brought up by the writer of the article, not the researcher

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popovich and RC Drunkford will rush him back just like they tried to do with Kawhi. Kawhi was alpha enough to tell them to "go themselves"
    ”Alpha” LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There’s nothing alpha about that dude take his balls out your mouth LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a 10% chance. You're confusing the commentary from the writer of the article with the research performed by the scientist.

Here is a link to the research paper if you want more information:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5226931/
    yeah bro sit for ten years you’ll be fine. ing stupid paper probably had to fulfill some research requirement they had

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, 90% is not what the research says. That's the very small sample size brought up by the writer of the article, not the researcher
    Yep. Too much emphasis on this thread on 10% and whether or not DJ can play/not play.

Biggest takeaway from article is claim that returnees after one year or less almost always have a less productive year then they had previously. And/or they have a much better year in the 2nd season after the injury. As one poster noted, if he can play at 80% capacity and knock down some threes without doing any further ACL damage that is vast improvement over the Pop-n-Patty bull .

Based on the article it is not bat crazy to have a player sit out 18 months - 2 years tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His old self? What is that exactly??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Too much emphasis on this thread on 10% and whether or not DJ can play/not play.

Biggest takeaway from article is claim that returnees after one year or less almost always have a less productive year then they had previously. And/or they have a much better year in the 2nd season after the injury. As one poster noted, if he can play at 80% capacity and knock down some threes without doing any further ACL damage that is vast improvement over the Pop-n-Patty bull .

Based on the article it is not bat crazy to have a player sit out 18 months - 2 years tho.
    In theory it would be great to sit a recovering player two years, but it is impractical to think any team will sit a player two years (while paying them millions of dollars). Especially, a young player like Murray that is coming into a contract year and is still in the developing stage of his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damaged goods. Should’ve traded for Durant while he still had value, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this scrub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also who’s to say that playing didn’t help them achieve proper form in year 2? Impossible to control for that variable in the context of pro sports. paper tbh

Thread Information