Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    While it is bull he gets punished for being accused, he got cut for the texts he sent
    Ya if you take what Brown said in todays tweets, he is 100% spot on.

But those texts ya that did him in.

But as Will noted, he needed to follow rich guy protocol and let his amoral defense liars skate him off in kourt. Dumbass should have just stayed on Oakland and paid off both his accusers. He'd still be rich AF.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Does anyone still think Joe Flacco is good?
    I'd take him over Kirk Cousins, tbh.

Do you guys think Numb Nutts wishes he was still on the Raiders with a 100 million contract and 18 (whatever) guaranteed?
    For that matter still on the Pattycakes for *only* like 20 mil this seaston?

Or is he so Din't Do Nuffin that he is just sitting around stewing and blaming everyone else?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    still dont have it in me to cut him from my fantasy team. but rostering him without having IR eligibility will be rough when i start hitting bye weeks

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't wait until Josh Gordon gets the ban hammer again so the patsies are forced to rely on Dorsett as their WR1 all year

trading away DThomas for a bag of chips

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Curse

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    still dont have it in me to cut him from my fantasy team. but rostering him without having IR eligibility will be rough when i start hitting bye weeks
    Same. It's pissing me off

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you might as well cut him now, he's done for 2019. Maybe he gets a 1 year deal next year in Kansas City after they lose Demarcus Robinson in FA

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I cut him from my fantasy team. I would've felt a little bad if somebody else added him, but nobody has touched him.

In the battle of juvenile social media I think Brown is winning the battle with Eric Weddle.

Weddle so overated. Don't know what the Rams were thinking.

Sounds like he may have a case for some guaranteed dough. Pattycakes cut him before his threatening tweets came out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you might as well cut him now, he's done for 2019. Maybe he gets a 1 year deal next year in Kansas City after they lose Demarcus Robinson in FA
    XFL

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    In the battle of juvenile social media I think Brown is winning the battle with Eric Weddle.

Weddle so overated. Don't know what the Rams were thinking.
    I forgot Weddle was still in the league until I saw him on the Rams, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no fantasy points there

smh is this after he started hanging around with Brady?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    smh is this after he started hanging around with Brady?
    dressing like an old lady... looks like he shaves his legs like a female too

Sure enough the pic was right after he began to identify as Patriot. Wasn't he bunking with Tom at the time?

"MIAMI , MA. – SEPTEMBER 15: New England Patriots Antonio Brown walks off the bus before the NFL game against the Miami Dolphins at the Hard Rock Stadium on September 15, 2019 in Miami , Florida."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sure enough the pic was right after he began to identify as Patriot. Wasn't he bunking with Tom at the time?

"MIAMI , MA. – SEPTEMBER 15: New England Patriots Antonio Brown walks off the bus before the NFL game against the Miami Dolphins at the Hard Rock Stadium on September 15, 2019 in Miami , Florida."
    They were probably having sex, but Tom is a fudge packer, he's not about that BBC life.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brown, Gordon, Thomas gone.... no problem

I think the Ravens weird offense might give Belichick problems tonight. We'll see.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Brown, Gordon, Thomas gone.... no problem

I think the Ravens weird offense might give Belichick problems tonight. We'll see.
    Their defense is going to give the Patriots offense fits. I don’t see how New England wins tonight, Baltimore is coming off a bye and is going to view this as their Super Bowl.

Thread Information