Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two chicks are butch lesbians with flat chests and ugly as .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kw I made you a meme bruh

Dammit! Anti s I guess

I hope there is never a Free the Labia movement

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don’t live in San Antonio bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From hashtag METOO to lemmie sho muh s in less than 2 years.

smh
    This actually isnt contradictory logically speaking from their perspective. I mean its stupid but their take with metoo was always women can wear whatever they want and if they get assaulted its still not their fault which is true...but it is a fact that a barely clothed woman with her ass and s hanging out is dumb for hanging around a frat house at a 2 am party or hanging around a bunch of drunk dude bros at 2 am in a night club district etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be fair, there are herds of cows anywhere you have large concentrations of Mexicans.

Pablo's a good damned liar if there arent loads of fat Mexican women in Boyle Heights and all over So Cal. After spandex became trendy and words like "thick" and "curvy" became normalized, borderline huskers just stopped giving s and Mexican women are almost always on that threshold after they squeeze a pup or two out, and ...god damnit Pedro, you're people are just the worst...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit! Anti s I guess

I hope there is never a Free the Labia movement

Kw trying to be a good Republican sitting in a store and it's all fat chicks and he's thinking "I got this"..all of a sudden a perfect 5'11 girl with super long limbs and perfect hanging s walks in and stands in line. I mean absolutely gorgeous. She knows exactly what shes doing too making nonchalant poses she practiced in front of a mirror.

kw: "must resist..libs cannot win.."

all of a sudden a cold breeze comes in and her nips get hard. Then she crosses her arms in front of her pressing her s together.

BOYOYOYIIING!!!

kw: "ah goddammit."

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma"

Utah and Colorado is a W. Kansas and Wyoming is meh and New Mexico and Methlahoma are big Ls especially Methlahoma.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma"

Utah and Colorado is a W. Kansas and Wyoming is meh and New Mexico and Methlahoma are big Ls especially Methlahoma.
    I’d say Utah is a neutral. Not a chance then Mormon girls are leaving the house topless

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Let's be fair, there are herds of cows anywhere you have large concentrations of Mexicans.

Pablo's a good damned liar if there arent loads of fat Mexican women in Boyle Heights and all over So Cal. After spandex became trendy and words like "thick" and "curvy" became normalized, borderline huskers just stopped giving s and Mexican women are almost always on that threshold after they squeeze a pup or two out, and ...god damnit Pedro, you're people are just the worst...
    Yup pretty much, once Mexican women get old enough they start popping out babies and get fat as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That takes Fat Antonio out of it
    Good thing I'm in Austin.. wooo hooooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You know, good food has real lard, they they love good food and cheap beer. They celebrate every holiday, no matter who's holiday it is, with a case of Lite beer and something cooked in lard.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You know, good food has real lard, they they love good food and cheap beer. They celebrate every holiday, no matter who's holiday it is, with a case of Lite beer and something cooked in lard.
    Yeah even on 4th of July the Mexicans are some of the heaviest partiers I’ve ever seen tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup pretty much, once Mexican women get old enough they start popping out babies and get fat as .
    IDK man, they seem pretty good until 19 or so. Third kid is where they seem to really go downhill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK man, they seem pretty good until 19 or so. Third kid is where they seem to really go downhill.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d say Utah is a neutral. Not a chance then Mormon girls are leaving the house topless
    Ever seen an ex-Mormon girl though? One who got out before she got knocked up with 6 kids?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ever seen an ex-Mormon girl though? One who got out before she got knocked up with 6 kids?
    Yeah those are real gems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread has a saddening lack of pics

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the pro free nipple movement tbh

but no old ladies or under 18s pls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kw trying to be a good Republican sitting in a store and it's all fat chicks and he's thinking "I got this"..all of a sudden a perfect 5'11 girl with super long limbs and perfect hanging s walks in and stands in line. I mean absolutely gorgeous. She knows exactly what shes doing too making nonchalant poses she practiced in front of a mirror.

kw: "must resist..libs cannot win.."

all of a sudden a cold breeze comes in and her nips get hard. Then she crosses her arms in front of her pressing her s together.

BOYOYOYIIING!!!

kw: "ah goddammit."
    Look at the craziness and idiocy of the left in the post quoted. Straight up make believe... yall lefty's are such pathetic losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the craziness and idiocy of the left in the post quoted. Straight up make believe... yall lefty's are such pathetic losers.
    thats telling me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats telling me
    You're an idiot man. No one needs to say it tbh. You already know you're a dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot man. No one needs to say it tbh. You already know you're a dip .
    whoa true if huge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoa true if huge
    def true. here's the scenario thus far; i claimed that dude in that screenshot looks like a weak male feminist and weak male feminists are a plague on our society yet you took that as "you're scared of s".

if you're not a dip , which you are, then your logic is flawed af!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    def true. here's the scenario thus far; i claimed that dude in that screenshot looks like a weak male feminist and weak male feminists are a plague on our society yet you took that as "you're scared of s".

if you're not a dip , which you are, then your logic is flawed af!
    Oh, ok.

Thread Information