Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not sure either will cover. Garbage time = bad beats

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Cowboys yet. I would rather trust the Pats to choke them out with a five td lead.

Especially this early in the season with the warm weather and Tom still being fresh

I only went ML even tho i think both will cover.

Bird in hand worth 2000 in bush.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    no way would i trust the GarrettBot Cowboys with a spread like that. they know how bad Miami is, and they don't have the discipline like New England to still come out and execute efficiently. No doubt they're gonna half-ass their way to a win. In the GarrettBot era, they usually don't blow out team like this. Their blowouts usually come against decent teams when they're totally caught off guard

I see a 14-17 point win, imo, with a handful of touchdown drives stalling on dumb penalties.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no way would i trust the GarrettBot Cowboys with a spread like that. they know how bad Miami is, and they don't have the discipline like New England to still come out and execute efficiently. No doubt they're gonna half-ass their way to a win. In the GarrettBot era, they usually don't blow out team like this. Their blowouts usually come against decent teams when they're totally caught off guard

I see a 14-17 point win, imo, with a handful of touchdown drives stalling on dumb penalties.
    Excellent points all around, especially the bolded one... e.g. the time we had back to back blowout wins against a decent Cincinnati and Green Bay in 2016

I expect about the same as you, a comfy win where the game itself is never in doubt but yeah, we're not going to drop a 50 burger because this o-line holds too much and we're not going to pitch a 43-0 Pats shutout because this defense tends to quit when we're ever up by more than 2 scores.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I knew they were gonna half-ass this game, but through almost three games their lack of pressure is starting to become a concern

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This should end 38-6, they'll snap out of it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I knew they were gonna half-ass this game, but through almost three games their lack of pressure is starting to become a concern
    yeah you'd think with Lawrence and Quinn they'd get sacks, but maybe David Irving was the lynchpin that made it all work

Veteran
    Post Count
    LOL, Cowboys confirming their pretender status per par.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL, Cowboys confirming their pretender status per par.
    Why? Because they haven't covered some artificial Vegas spread in 3 quarters?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    +1400 MLs, each. What do you think?
    I took the favorites on the spread in both games (probably gonna lose them both cos teams taking their foots off the pedals). But easily the Dolphins if I was looking for the big payout (Pats ain't giving away their free division W).

Veteran
    Post Count
    Why? Because they haven't covered some artificial Vegas spread in 3 quarters?
    No, they should have throttled them before garbage time like a contender does. These Dolphins might be worse than the Browns and Lions squads that went 0-16.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We covered and the little leprechauns from Bawston didn't. Suck on that, fellas.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    We covered and the little leprechauns from Bawston didn't. Suck on that, fellas.
    6 rings, got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    legit
    legit
    VERY lucky
    13 points

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count