Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    not a hard standard to beat tbh... you're talking about a guy who couldn't get 40 yards in well over a minute when all his team needed was a FG to win the game.
    Cool when did Minshew do that against the Saints?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Cool when did Minshew do that against the Saints?
    He will get his chance later this year. It’l be interesting to see. But first Carolina this week and there ranked 4th overall I think. It’s a big test for the rook.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    But he's better than dak tho. He should be fine

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Dude that’s really high praise! That’s cool man I’m glad you have so much faith and admiration for the stache!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude that’s really high praise! That’s cool man I’m glad you have so much faith and admiration for the stache!
    Brah minshew>>>>dak, not even close.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brah minshew>>>>dak, not even close.
    Doesn't take much to beat 4th round comp pick talent

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Enough with this Dak. Dak is a (much) less athletic Cam Newton. Can run a little, pass a little, better than your basic game manager but not elite by any stretch, and not talented enough to win a game by himself.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Enough with this Dak. Dak is a (much) less athletic Cam Newton. Can run a little, pass a little, better than your basic game manager but not elite by any stretch, and not talented enough to win a game by himself.
    Neat. Now do Minshew

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Neat. Now do Minshew
    Grocery store bagger who got bit by a spider and now has super powers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And to continue the original compe ion in this thread, Kyler Murray is the black Dustin PEDroia trying to play football. Sooner or later (Sooner, get it ha) he’s gonna get ed up by one of these defensive ends and go back to baseball or be the gadget player we know he is

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Grocery store bagger who got bit by a spider and now has super powers
    Pretty much my thoughts.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dak is a great comparison tbh. Late rounder who isn’t asked to carry an offense and has an elite running game with a better than average defense. You can stay in a lot of games as long as he doesn’t turn the ball over, which Minshew doesn’t.

I don’t know how much better he will become but Jared Gofful just got paid 110 mil guaranteed so anything can happen tbh

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    This kid is stacking up the ROTW awards!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2019/REG/4

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Uncle Rico is legit tbh

Minshew 3 good games = franchise QB

Daniel Jones beats the Succs and Redskins = next Tom Brady

Dak 3 good years and 2 playoff appearances = jury still out, he's not that great, needs Zeke to win, etc etc

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Minshew 3 good games = franchise QB

Daniel Jones beats the Succs and Redskins = next Tom Brady

Dak 3 good years and 2 playoff appearances = jury still out, he's not that great, needs Zeke to win, etc etc

dont be all butt hurt because the cowgirls aren’t being sucked off at every turn. Geez cowboy fans are so sensitive. Let my low life losing team have it’s 15 ing minutes damn. 😂

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Minshew. Always liked an underdog story.

Too many turnovers today, unfortunately.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Minshew. Always liked an underdog story.

Too many turnovers today, unfortunately.
    Yeah he gave the game away with the fumbles but at the same time almost brought them back. He needs to clean up the fumbles but I think that is fixable. Unlike Blake Bortles pick six problem and his non defense reading ass. Minshew looks like a legit passer.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah he gave the game away with the fumbles but at the same time almost brought them back. He needs to clean up the fumbles but I think that is fixable. Unlike Blake Bortles pick six problem and his non defense reading ass. Minshew looks like a legit passer.
    Jags still can’t protect him at all. Need an o line. Remember how Foles got hurt, total protection breakdown

dont be all butt hurt because the cowgirls aren’t being sucked off at every turn. Geez cowboy fans are so sensitive. Let my low life losing team have it’s 15 ing minutes damn. 😂
    It's not about taking away your happy fun time bro, it's about pointing out double standards.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Minshew is one of those guys who will have come out of nowhere to being a solid NFL career backup. Which is fine when you look at guys like Connor Cook who were recently drafted high and already out of the league for good

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Got pretty quiet in this thread

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jags O line sucks, and they're a running team, unlike AZ which doesn't know wtf their iden y is. Tbh they should be a running team too with David Johnson there, but they are so poorly coached they just let Kyler run around like a chicken

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jags O line sucks, and they're a running team, unlike AZ which doesn't know wtf their iden y is. Tbh they should be a running team too with David Johnson there, but they are so poorly coached they just let Kyler run around like a chicken
    AZ's oline has been among the worst in the NFL for a long time now. It's a position they just neglect for some reason. That organization likes fast skill players and defense. Palmer's career, cut short by chronic injuries because he was never protected there and that ultra-vertical Arians offense didn't help.

I was never high on Minshew. He's 6th round talent and he'll have a solid NFL career as a backup, solid enough fill-in for injured starters. Jags definitely don't have their QB of the future, though. None of the Florida teams do.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i swear if this team benches Minshew for Foles after the bye i will lose my

Thread Information