Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kyler has a much better team. Much better in every way. Coaching, front office/ownership, more offensive weapons, probably better o-line, defense, special teams. It's understandable if Kyler comes out with more wins. It may end up being like the who's better, Dan Marino or some dude who got wins on a stacked team like Trent Dilfer, etc. Or in NBA parlance, who's better, Kenny Smith because he has 2 rings or Charles Barkley with his MVP, gold medal and 0 rings. One had a better team but the other was the better player

And before semantics people say it, no, I'm not comparing him to Dan Marino or saying he's the Charles Barkley of the NFL. Just using them as comparisons of guys on worse teams with more skills than guys who performed adequately on stacked teams.
    Which leads me to believe. Maybe Detroit and Matt Patricia have something this year. Yes they started 0-2 but they were elite division rivals and they had double digit leads in both. There's a reason I always keep Stafford near the bottom of my top 10 QB rankings, but not lower. When he's healthy, he's one of the most talented throwers in the sport, raw-talent wise on par with Aaron Rodgers, and there's no subs ute for sheer talent.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Which leads me to believe. Maybe Detroit and Matt Patricia have something this year. Yes they started 0-2 but they were elite division rivals and they had double digit leads in both. There's a reason I always keep Stafford near the bottom of my top 10 QB rankings, but not lower. When he's healthy, he's one of the most talented throwers in the sport, raw-talent wise on par with Aaron Rodgers, and there's no subs ute for sheer talent.
    Stafford's a beast. Would love for him to be on any of the teams I like (9ers, Cards, even the Boys). He's a gunslinger, tough, compe ive, unafraid. Like a 2020 Favre

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    i thought kyler was gonna run away with it after minshews horrible game on tnf. gonna be a long season and minshew will come out on top by seasons end. hopefully, so we dont spend another high pick on a QB.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    All I know is, I'm happy to have Murray on my fantasy team. Especially considering rushing TDs are worth more than passing TDs.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All I know is, I'm happy to have Murray on my fantasy team. Especially considering rushing TDs are worth more than passing TDs.
    This is part of the reason why people think Kyler is better. Because he gets good fantasy stats and rushing touchdowns. But as a leader and in general QB play, Minshew is superior. Especially if you consider the delta in teams they play for.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    This is part of the reason why people think Kyler is better. Because he gets good fantasy stats and rushing touchdowns. But as a leader and in general QB play, Minshew is superior. Especially if you consider the delta in teams they play for.
    He's also 23 years old. Maybe give him a minute?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Be sure you come back here when Minshew finally gets benched

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Be sure you come back here when Minshew finally gets benched
    tellin ya. vince young truthers 2.0

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    2-0 and rising. They play ty Detroit on Sunday.
    Whoops, Superstar Kylie now on a 2 game losing streak (at home vs. Detroit and today at Carolina who has no CMC and Teddy Pendergrass at QB ). 133 yard passing for the beloved 2nd baseman today. Meanwhile (even in a loss, where his defense gave up 33 to the ing Bengals...

Gardner Minshew 27/40 351YDS 2TDs

the first week with a decent WR back

D.J. Chark 8/9 95YDS 2TD

versus 5'7" over-hyped RB with 3 weeks of DHops, today DHops:

DeAndre Hopkins 7/9 41YDS 0TD

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    minshew loses to the bengals and he gets a hype post

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    minshew loses to the bengals and he gets a hype post
    MinshewVP

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Whoops, Superstar Kylie now on a 2 game losing streak (at home vs. Detroit and today at Carolina who has no CMC and Teddy Pendergrass at QB ). 133 yard passing for the beloved 2nd baseman today. Meanwhile (even in a loss, where his defense gave up 33 to the ing Bengals...

Gardner Minshew 27/40 351YDS 2TDs

the first week with a decent WR back

D.J. Chark 8/9 95YDS 2TD

versus 5'7" over-hyped RB with 3 weeks of DHops, today DHops:

DeAndre Hopkins 7/9 41YDS 0TD
    Where u at bruh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where u at bruh
    Winshew needs a new team tbh. That defense sucks so bad, and so does that O-line. He did his best

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Winshew needs a new team tbh. That defense sucks so bad, and so does that O-line. He did his best

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    minshew truthers are just reincarnated vince young/tim tebow truthers tbh

but dude will hang around like fitzpatrick/mccown. he's not terrible.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yah, he's another fitzmagic

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    For who, tbh? They're not getting Dak until next year, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm sorry this is happening to him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's what you get when you're a 6th round pick/6th round talent tbh. Much shorter leash

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Minshew on 4th down throws to no one, ball game. Bench this 6th round talent clown already.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Good lord this dude Kylie sucks so much ass. Staked on the 1 by his defense and can’t put the ball in the end zone.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He’s not at all struggling. His ing offensive captain is Chris Conley. Who he threw a dime to today for a touchdown. Chris ing Conley. Not DHops, not Larry Fitzgerald, not even Andy Isabella (who is fast as ), Kenyan Drake (strong and fast)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He’s not at all struggling. His ing offensive captain is Chris Conley. Who he threw a dime to today for a touchdown. Chris ing Conley. Not DHops, not Larry Fitzgerald, not even Andy Isabella (who is fast as ), Kenyan Drake (strong and fast)
    5-2
    1-6

record says it all

Murray is a ing juggernaut, he's like Lamar Jackson with actual passing skills

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah Minshew tries, but he's not mobile like Murray, he can't take down the mighty Seahawks from the jaws of defeat, he loses to the ass 1-5 chargers even when gift wrapped a punt return TD and another TD on special teams. Minshew is 6th round talent, Murray is #1 overall talent, sorry boys but it's true.

Thread Information