Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Saw this last night. Honestly the worst movie I’ve ever sat through at a theatre in my life.

****++++Spoilers******

No big twist occurs in this film....the only reason I didn’t leave is because I was waiting for some big twist....it never ing comes.

Also, the last 15 minutes makes the film Gravity seem Plausible.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    how was Good Boys tbh?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw this last night. Honestly the worst movie I’ve ever sat through at a theatre in my life.

****++++Spoilers******

No big twist occurs in this film....the only reason I didn’t leave is because I was waiting for some big twist....it never ing comes.

Also, the last 15 minutes makes the film Gravity seem Plausible.
    Thanks for the review. Was on our list to go see but then I saw the critic reviews love it and the audience reviews say it sucks.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I'm over these outer space movies. I don't recall ever seeing one that was just half decent. I guess there is a pretty big audience though since a new one of these rolls out every year or two.

Funny movie, recommended!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Yeah I'm over these outer space movies. I don't recall ever seeing one that was just half decent. I guess there is a pretty big audience though since a new one of these rolls out every year or two.

Funny movie, recommended!
    I’m generally a sucker for space movies....I will not be easily fooled again after this show.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Thanks for the review. Was on our list to go see but then I saw the critic reviews love it and the audience reviews say it sucks.

My wife generally finds the good in EVERYTHING! She also hated this movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Yeah I'm over these outer space movies. I don't recall ever seeing one that was just half decent.
    interstellar.

i stopped stop caring after interstellar. seen gravity, was forgettable. no interest in seeing ad astra.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'll probably stream it but it looks like someone wanted Interstellar with action scenes.

I was going to make fun of its being beat out by Downton Abbey but they reportedly cost about the same to make.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It was ok, had a few moments..... Kind of a superbad lite

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was going to make fun of its being beat out by Downton Abbey but they reportedly cost about the same to make.
    Well it's neck and neck with racist old man Rambo so that's pretty funny.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a bad sign when Downton Abbey beat it on a freaking Thursday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    interstellar.

i stopped stop caring after interstellar. seen gravity, was forgettable. no interest in seeing ad astra.
    Moon was very good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Moon was very good.
    Agreed, though that was ten years ago. Did you see Mute? It had a neat callback to Moon in it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Moon was very good.
    only seen it once, a really long time ago. couldn't get into it for whatever reason... don't really remember it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed, though that was ten years ago. Did you see Mute? It had a neat callback to Moon in it.
    Wow...can't believe that was 10 years ago. I think I saw it only a couple of years ago.

No...I haven't even heard of Mute. Will take a look.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Wow...can't believe that was 10 years ago. I think I saw it only a couple of years ago.

No...I haven't even heard of Mute. Will take a look.
    It's an odd movie. It's so derivative but the things it blatantly rips off are so disparate it's kind of cool.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I'll probably stream it but it looks like someone wanted Interstellar with action scenes.

That’s the thing though, the action scenes basically last a total of three minutes, don’t impact the plot whatsoever, come completely out of left field, and are totally out of context with the rest of the movie, which REAllY wants to be philosophical. Two days later and I’m still mad that I paid for it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw it yesterday in the day wtf regal Cinema $12 for matinee price? Lol

Great visuals as all modern space movies are. It was a solid movie, only 2 hours but it felt long. The father son thing felt too forced and the movie plot had to go with it. I'm no scientist or space physics genius but there were plenty of unrealistic scenes in it as well lol

7 out of 10

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    interstellar.

TBH don't ever mention interstellar in the same post as that abortion that was gravity, that was so ing dumb and everyone who thought it was good are top level re ed

Ad Astra has wait for streaming at home written all over it.
    Although maybe I should support it so Pitt returns to his 90s scifi roots, hmmm....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dad Astra jokes

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    that guy....this movie was garbage. First ten minutes was cool and then nonsense for two hours.

Fight me!

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well it's neck and neck with racist old man Rambo so that's pretty funny.
    How could Rambo be racist when he himself is a mestizo of German/Navajo ancestry in the story and has a mestiza neice in the movie. All the people he kills have it coming to them.: Nazis, communists, cartels, Illuminati Zionist Mason's. It wouldn't be racist either if the next Rambo is set in Africa and he starts killing black men. Because those blacks are bad guys that are subjugating women and are warring on the weak. Bad people come in all diversity.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How could Rambo be racist when he himself is a mestizo of German/Navajo ancestry in the story and has a mestiza neice in the movie. All the people he kills have it coming to them.: Nazis, communists, cartels, Illuminati Zionist Mason's. It wouldn't be racist either if the next Rambo is set in Africa and he starts killing black men. Because those blacks are bad guys that are subjugating women and are warring on the weak. Bad people come in all diversity.
    That's just what the critics are saying because Trump bad. Audience reviews are good. I'm actually looking forward to seeing, looks entertaining enough. It's just not the type of movie I would go to the theater to see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's just what the critics are saying because Trump bad. Audience reviews are good. I'm actually looking forward to seeing, looks entertaining enough. It's just not the type of movie I would go to the theater to see.
    it was boring imo. saw it last night but in no way is rambo racist all of a sudden. what type of bs is that tbh?

Thread Information