Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    For Christmas with the in laws from 12/24-12/29. It will be baby Trills first time in DC.

Any suggestions? Aside from walking the national mall and taking a selfie there. Been there done that.

Traveling on my own dime so no worries about a per diem and getting reimbursed. So any suggestions on dining is much appreciated.

We're planning on visiting the African American History museum and drive up to Baltimore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For Christmas with the in laws from 12/24-12/29. It will be baby Trills first time in DC.

Any suggestions? Aside from walking the national mall and taking a selfie there. Been there done that.

Traveling on my own dime so no worries about a per diem and getting reimbursed. So any suggestions on dining is much appreciated.

We're planning on visiting the African American History museum and drive up to Baltimore.
    We were up there several years ago and it was too cold to do a lot of . As a backup plan, we went to the International Spy Museum and it was actually very cool.
    I'd recommend checking it out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    +1 for the dig at Andy. I haven’t been to DC since my early 20s though. So won’t be of much help

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll add that DC has some great seafood. There's a Bubba Gump Shrimp in Baltimore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just got back from Florida.. ing re ed state, ty ing people and idiot Cubans everywhere, and toll roads to navigate anywhere. Paying 3 bucks each way to drive 5 miles round trip smh.. And Disney World sucks huge and is full of got ed up teeth s and japs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I heard that WMD is the .

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    five guys in that area is legit

bens chili bowl

seafood fo sho especially in maryland

chinatown

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well, they do have McDonald's and Burger King, I hear BK has 10 piece chicken nuggets for $1.49...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pho in VA niga

that vietnamese soup gonna make your pubic hair finally grow out

good one in Rosslyn, VA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i'd never get bored of the national mall. load of free museums that are all pretty solid tbqh. go visit the capitol hill, supreme court, etc. i dont think you could run out of things to do there unless its a couple of weeks minimum.

i dont know a crazy amount about virginia, but monticello (jefferson's mansion/plantation) is the big tourist spot around here in charlottesville

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Haven't been since 2011, can't say tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i'd never get bored of the national mall. load of free museums that are all pretty solid tbqh. go visit the capitol hill, supreme court, etc. i dont think you could run out of things to do there unless its a couple of weeks minimum.

i dont know a crazy amount about virginia, but monticello (jefferson's mansion/plantation) is the big tourist spot around here in charlottesville
    at the national mall in DC, would you recommend doing it all in one day? I'm considering it, because YOLO, but i don't have a lot of time to spend at any one place

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    at the national mall in DC, would you recommend doing it all in one day? I'm considering it, because YOLO, but i don't have a lot of time to spend at any one place
    i dno man, last time i was in DC i think i was there for about 5 days and went to the national mall just about every day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You understand the national mall is not just one thing right? It's a lot of things that just happen to be at the same place.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You understand the national mall is not just one thing right? It's a lot of things that just happen to be at the same place.
    yeah, I google maps'd it last year, it's pretty much all the federal stuff you see on CNN plus museums and stuff, but it all looks within walking distance.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i dno man, last time i was in DC i think i was there for about 5 days and went to the national mall just about every day
    Isn't everything within walking distance?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what do you mean, "everything"? Everything in D.C.?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah but there's so much to see. not like i was sprinting through the museum exhibits. i wouldn't have minded being there for another week. make a day out of baltimore, philly while i was at it.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    what do you mean, "everything"? Everything in D.C.?
    The National Mall itself.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    yeah but there's so much to see. not like i was sprinting through the museum exhibits. i wouldn't have minded being there for another week. make a day out of baltimore, philly while i was at it.
    I've been to Philly a solid handful of times... (fun fact, I was conceived there). I've only been to the Baltimore airport as a kid but I figure the crime in that city is so bad that I'd probably be best off just hitting up the best seafood joint in the city and driving on my way. St. Louis was dangerous as just to drive through.

I really want to spend at least one day in DC (on my way up driving to a business meeting in NJ, for example) and take a bunch of selfies. Probably better to do that in at least March or April when the weather is a little warmer and the days longer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've been to Philly a solid handful of times... (fun fact, I was conceived there). I've only been to the Baltimore airport as a kid but I figure the crime in that city is so bad that I'd probably be best off just hitting up the best seafood joint in the city and driving on my way. St. Louis was dangerous as just to drive through.

I really want to spend at least one day in DC (on my way up driving to a business meeting in NJ, for example) and take a bunch of selfies. Probably better to do that in at least March or April when the weather is a little warmer and the days longer.
    i haven't been to baltimore yet but there are some cool things to see there. the national aquarium and the harbor with the historic ships are supposed to be great. i definitely want to spend a long weekend in that area. its only about a 3 hour drive from me now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The National Mall itself.
    Yes. Everything at the National Mall is within walking distance of the National Mall.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i haven't been to baltimore yet but there are some cool things to see there. the national aquarium and the harbor with the historic ships are supposed to be great. i definitely want to spend a long weekend in that area. its only about a 3 hour drive from me now
    Tagged for later

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh if ure drunk at like 3:30am go to royal palace kabob in Crystal City VA (now Amazon HQ) you can get a boatload of good ing afghan food cheap

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    go to Trump Hotel and get a 40 $ mojito tbqh

Thread Information