Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.expressnews.com/sports/s...mpression=true

Should a referee eject Spurs coach Gregg Popovich from a game this season, the reins likely will be handed to Hammon. If that happens, it would make her the first woman to serve as head coach of a major professional North American sports team — even if it is just for the remainder of that contest
    This WILL happen. Pop purposely gets himself thrown out of games every year to let the main assistant take the reins. If Becky is in line, she will coach most of a game. I think the whole staff and team is always in on it.

Even if this wasn't Pops usual thing to let his staff coach, he is a liberal and keenly aware that Becky is in a prominent role as the first woman coach. He would not miss this chance to promote her status.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly hope it isn't a deliberate ejection. In my mind, that would diminish the accomplishment. I would rather he concede the coaching reigns at the beginning of an official game if he isn't feeling 100% healthy. It's a win-win for both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand the clipboard Timmy D, who single handedly saved this franchise. Becky can go coach in the WNBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for diversity but in this case, wouldn't you guys rather have TD slide in and be coach instead? This is Tmother ingD for crying out loud! The only reason we have 5 les, tbh.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this was a lame troll attempt from a triggered snowflake conservative but Becky will be an excellent coach.
    The express news?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly, it will happen. The first lesbian russian citizen NBA coach to lose every single game she coached. But Pop is all for diversity, it will make headlines and a couple national TV games.

Meantime...other teams will win games with NBA caliber coaches on the bench.

Thread Information