What happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons spamming killed the server.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just see Chump curled up in a fetal position in the corner trying to argue with himself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happens when you have to rely on ads these days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash said "I didn't do it, and if I did, it doesn't matter"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs are attacking the whistleblower

and Trump is "witness tampering", calling the wb a spy while referring to what USA used to do to spies.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-27-2019 at 11:22 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

and Trump is "witness tampering", calling the wb a spy wile referring to what USA used to do to spies.
    I wouldn't put quotes around it. Dennison wants the guy dead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi says acting bad DNI "broke the Federal law" by going to Exec with the info, instead of Congress

Will Maguire be punished? or just another white guy escaping accountability?

also

Looks Like There’s a Second Whistleblower Alleging Trump Acted Improperly

A little-noticed court filing from August contains a shocking allegation made by a disgruntled Internal Revenue Service (IRS) employee: that President Trump attempted to interfere with some aspect of the agency’s mandatory presidential audit system.

That court filing
    includes a letter authored by House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) which is addressed to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and describes the situation thusly:

On July 29, 2019, the Committee received an unsolicited communication from a Federal employee setting forth credible allegations of “evidence of possible misconduct”-specifically, potential “inappropriate efforts to influence” the mandatory audit program.

House Democrats were apparently already worried about such an improper use of presidential power in the abstract.

“This is a grave charge that appreciably heightens the Committee’s concerns about the absence of appropriate safeguards as part of the mandatory audit program and whether statutory codification of such program or other remedial, legislative measures are warranted,” the letter continues.

Beyond general concerns, however, Democrats now claim to have some undisclosed–but specific–information supporting that belief. And they seem to think the Trump Administration is lying about it.

The Neal-Mnuchin letter continues:

The Committee has raised these concerns repeatedly, both in prior correspondence as well as at the June 10 briefing with staff from both Treasury and the IRS. Commissioner [Charles] Rettig, in his May 17, 2019 letter, responded that the “concern that IRS employees could be subject to undue influence when conducting mandatory audits of a President’s tax returns” is “unfounded.”

The allegations received by the Committee cast doubt on this statement and underscore the pressing need for complete and meaningful oversight of the mandatory audit program.

As a result of that IRS whistleblower complaint, Neal requested “a rolling production of do ents and communications of specified Treasury and IRS employees.”

Mnuchin was sent the letter on August 8 and given a deadline of August 13 to reply–which he did. In his response, Mnuchin declined to cooperate with Neal’s request and said he referred the matter to the Treasury Department’s Office of Inspector General (OIG).

Neal and others on the Ways and Means Committee have remained tight-lipped about the allegations and the person who made them in public–but offered to provide extensive details to Trump-appointed Judge Trevor McFadden, who is overseeing the House’s lawsuit over the 45th president’s ever elusive tax returns.

A donor to President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and transition volunteer, McFadden reacted to the whistleblower allegations with a distinctly judicial nonchalance–he’s so far declined to take the Democrats up on their offer,
    according to HuffPost.

Law&Crime reached out to Treasury Department Inspector General Eric Thorson via email for comment on this story but no response was forthcoming at the time of publication.

Attempts to elicit information about this story from Rep. Neal’s press team were similarly unsuccessful.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/looks-like-theres-a-second-whistleblower-alleging-trump-acted-improperly/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistle-Blower Is a C.I.A. Officer Who Was Detailed to the White House

His complaint suggested he was an analyst by training with an understanding of Ukrainian politics.

The whistle-blower’s expertise will likely add to lawmakers’ confidence about the merits of his complaint,

and tamp down allegations that he might have misunderstood what he learned about Mr. Trump.

He did not listen directly to a July call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the political firestorm over the president’s mixing of diplomacy with personal political gain.

Lawyers for the whistle-blower refused to confirm that he worked for the C.I.A. and said that publishing information about him was dangerous.

“We must protect those who demonstrate the courage to report alleged wrongdoing, whether on the battlefield or in the workplace,” Mr. Maguire said at a hearing on Thursday

(WB) He learned about Mr. Trump’s conduct “in the course of official interagency business,” according to the complaint, which was dotted with footnotes about machinations in Kiev and reinforced with public comments by senior Ukrainian officials.

Trash also
    obliquely threatened the whistle-blower or his sources with punishment.

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information because that’s close to a spy,”

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?” he added.

“We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/us/politics/who-is-whistleblower.html

USA executes spies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Darrin, do you think Trump did anything wrong in these dealings with Ukraine?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious THREAD!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also at your latest conspiracy theory.

The story about the withholding was in the politico reporter's tweet right there and Rudy was yelling about Ukraine out loud.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-biden-family

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said...

patriots need to start standing up and exposing this criminal bag traitor

finally

one or two have manned up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Darrin, do you think Trump did anything wrong in these dealings with Ukraine?

Yes or no.
    lol darrin with one of his drive bys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Davis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Complains about mainstream media bias and the partisan hack reporters on the left
    Posts Sean Davis links

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just see Chump curled up in a fetal position in the corner trying to argue with himself.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

and Trump is "witness tampering", calling the wb a spy wile referring to what USA used to do to spies.
    He wasn’t referring to the whistleblower you stupid mother er

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He wasn’t referring to the whistleblower you stupid mother er
    Trump wants to murder his own staff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans think there was nothing wrong with Ukraine call — but the White House knew it was bad

Washington Post columnist Paul Waldman noted in his Thursday piece that no amount of pretending can exonerate

President Donald Trump’s White House from knowing exactly what it was doing to hide the Ukraine transcript.

Meanwhile, the Republican caucus is trying to pretend there was nothing wrong.

“What’s so striking about the ‘Whatever, dude’ at ude many Republicans are taking is

how sharply it contrasts with the reaction to the call among White House insiders.

As the whistleblower complaint do ents, among those insiders, the call created a panic,”

the whistleblower report said that Trump’s Ukraine call “set off a scramble to make sure that as few people as possible found out about it.”

The first key passage notes White House officials knew that it was bad and were even morally conflicted about it.

a White House official confessing it

was “not the first time”

a transcript of one of Trump’s calls was put in the secret system

“solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive —

rather than national security sensitive — information.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/rep...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani Is Now Tweeting Incriminating Evidence Against Trump

Trump’s lawyer is locked in a fight with Trump’s State Department,

which Trump’s lawyer tried to win by tweeting incriminating evidence against Trump.

The State Department said that Rudy Giuliani’s claim that he was on a mission for them was false, so Rudy responded with a tweet:

Rudy Giuliani
    @RudyGiuliani

Why does this text and date render the hearsay so-called whistleblower useless and not credible?

If you get even one reason I might recommend you for Law School. Two and it’s LawReview. Answers later. Watch Laura at 10 pm

=================

The problem is that the tweet confirms, not that Rudy Giuliani was asked by the State Department to go to Ukraine, but that

Trump roped in State Department officials in conspiracy with Giuliani to get dirt on Biden.

Rudy doesn’t seem to understand that he is making things worse for Trump:
    Rudy doesn’t seem to understand that he is making things worse for Trump:

Susan Hennessey
    @Susan_Hennessey

Does Giuliani not understand that

the involvement of Volker and the State Department make this scandal substantially worse?

Or does he know that and just wants to take them all down with him?

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1177346278004539392

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Rudy, you have the right to remain silent’:

Internet mocks Giuliani for latest bizarre Twitter outburst

President Donald Trump’s whistleblower scandal has

now
    extended to State Department special envoy Kurt Volker, who reportedly helped facilitate talks between Ukraine and Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani

as they were attempting to recruit Ukrainian officials to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

Apparently not satisfied by how much legal jeopardy he has put the Trump administration in so far,

Giuliani tweeted out a text message between him and Volker, seemingly confirming the story:

Rudy Giuliani
    ✔[COLOR=#697882
    rudyGiuliani

[/COLOR]
    Why does this text and date render the hearsay so-called whistleblower useless and not credible? If you get even one reason I might recommend you for Law School. Two and it’s LawReview. Answers later. Watch Laura at 10 pm.

====================

Commenters on social media exploded with laughter and incredulity at Giuliani’s ongoing antics:

Pé Resists@4everNeverTrump
    Replying to rudyGiuliani

Dude, this text message of July 19 says you will talk to Mr. Yermak on July 22.

The complaint says you met with Mr. Yermak on August 2... which, you know, is AFTER July 22.

How does this text message's timestamp help you exactly?

Seriously, YOU JUST CORROBORATED THE COMPLAINT, YOU ING IDIOT!

Chris Jackson@ChrisCJackson

when Rudy Giuliani is publicly throwing the State Department under the bus

Replying to rudyGiuliani

There's some poor reporter running around DC right now trying to find hard evidence of a conspiracy involving the Sta
    te Department and you... and you just... tweeted it out.

Gary M. Sarli
    @GMSarli
    Replying to rudyGiuliani

Did you know the 5th Amendment gives you the right to remain silent?

You should really consider doing that before you end up sharing a prison cell with a guy named Dogmeat.

< lot more hilarious tweets who understand Julie Annie better than he does >

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/rud...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we know so far the whistle blower is a male CIA agent assigned to the WH.

seriously, how long before this dude's anonymity is completely gone.

Thread Information