draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life is like a baseball season and you are the player. When you choose to serve Jesus Christ you get on the championship team. Life throws you balls and you have no idea if you will get a fast or curve ball. Each one is a chance to hit a homerun or take a base based on what deeds you do in life. Jesus is the heavy hitter and sometimes you just need to bunt to set up the next up to bat. Life sometimes throws a hard ball at your body which symbolizes tragedies you experience in life. You get to take a base for Jesus but you don't get a homerun. In the end every player on the team Jesus gets a ring no matter how good a player they were for the team. Some players seek riches and join another team over playing for team Jesus. You receive rewards for how well you play. The game or season might seem to be lost but remember you are the champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the is with the religion

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you never know what you’re gonna get

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Sketchy???? What do you mean by that???They were very nice bikes...... With a little work that could be a great bike....... The seat needs some work in my opinion........

Thread Information