Page 155 of 474 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He did not have the evidence"

not ENOUGH evidence. Mueller said there was something Russia there, but HE couldn't find it using a prosecutors very high standards for criminality.

The Russian "cir stances" and Trash and his mafiya forgetting, lying, obstructing are conclusive of their guilt

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did not have the evidence to say Trump colluded with the Russian government.
    End of story. Don’t lie.

Do you really think Trump had a sit down with Russian officials on how and where to plant people at rally’s and how and where to put the Facebook ? You really believe this? He may not have minded, but he certainly did not plan with them, there is no evidence of this type of planning other than his silly rants to crowds.

Trump team welcomed Russian attacks... Because he said read Hillary’s email or find the emails? BS exaggerating
    What Trump did NOT do enough of, or vacillated on, was condemning the interference. He actually did condemn it, then he would not when asked to. Not surprising as he is stubborn as .

Just as Winehole has pointed out, just like boots, your partisan does not go over well. And yet you claim your team is more honest. Act that way. You are exactly why the blue team loses.

so much wrong here- such dishonesty

”evidence” or “not enough evidence” NEVER was stated by MUeller or his report

the REpublican narrative says “not enough evidence”

mueller was not ALLOWED to charge a president- so boy scout mueller - did not even want to allege that there was conspiracy

so after tying muellers hands- mueller was left with
    “did not rise to the level of conspiracy”

that is NOT equivalent to “lack of evidence” because the reason it “did not rise”was not because of a lack of evidence but because mueller was forbidden from using the evidence to charge a president

trump team welcoming the attack = collusion - that is the ing definition of collusion

i never said that trump planned every russian tactic- but those tactics ALL - CONTRIBUTED- to the election...

facebook ads, false propaganda against hrc, propaganda aimed at blacks, propagandA about hrc crimes, hrc diseases, hrcs emails, etc

whenever trump faced an obstacle like “grab em by the pussy”
    russia/wikileaks responded within 30 ing minutes to release hacked/emails to change the narrative to save trumps ass

with the amount of misinformed uneducated americans that have been exposed as “the cult”

you bet your ass that russia helping trump swayed a lot of uneducated morons into either
    voting for trump
    not voting at all

add to all this - the blatant COVER UP of the mueller report which dems are still stuck trying to pry through the courts

and it just destroys all the bull you posted above

you act as if you are informed and “non-partisan” but you are ill-informed on the facts and end up basically spouting republican talking points while posing as a non-partisan or a democrat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachment probe looking into Mulvaney involvement with Ukraine before Trump phone call

Democrats are asking questions about acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney’s curious decision to hold up a weapons shipment to Ukraine before Donald Trump’s phone call with President Zelensky.

The report notes that Mulvaney,

in his other job as head of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB),

held up the sale of Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine even after the Trump administration had approved the sale.

“The unusual move didn’t just foreshadow the huge fight that has President Donald Trump now facing impeachment.

It also caught the eye of congressional investigators in the impeachment inquiry.

This summer, OMB delayed the provision of a second shipment of military aid to Ukraine.

An Intelligence Community whistleblower pointed to the Trump administration’s decision to temporarily hold up the aid as a source of concern about alleged efforts to extort Ukraine.

Democrats responded by opening an impeachment inquiry.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/imp...e-call-report/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

#OrangeRussianAsset

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so much wrong here- such dishonesty

”evidence” or “not enough evidence” NEVER was stated by MUeller or his report

the REpublican narrative says “not enough evidence”

mueller was not ALLOWED to charge a president- so boy scout mueller - did not even want to allege that there was conspiracy

so after tying muellers hands- mueller was left with
    “did not rise to the level of conspiracy”

that is NOT equivalent to “lack of evidence” because the reason it “did not rise”was not because of a lack of evidence but because mueller was forbidden from using the evidence to charge a president

trump team welcoming the attack = collusion - that is the ing definition of collusion

i never said that trump planned every russian tactic- but those tactics ALL - CONTRIBUTED- to the election...

facebook ads, false propaganda against hrc, propaganda aimed at blacks, propagandA about hrc crimes, hrc diseases, hrcs emails, etc

whenever trump faced an obstacle like “grab em by the pussy”
    russia/wikileaks responded within 30 ing minutes to release hacked/emails to change the narrative to save trumps ass

with the amount of misinformed uneducated americans that have been exposed as “the cult”

you bet your ass that russia helping trump swayed a lot of uneducated morons into either
    voting for trump
    not voting at all

add to all this - the blatant COVER UP of the mueller report which dems are still stuck trying to pry through the courts

and it just destroys all the bull you posted above

you act as if you are informed and “non-partisan” but you are ill-informed on the facts and end up basically spouting republican talking points while posing as a non-partisan or a democrat
    you are blatantly disingenuous

show me the links that quantify the interference and how it gave trump the victory.
    bottom line is the election was close and you can’t handle it
    I don’t like it but he won the presidency

you go ahead and try to mix this in with him being a horrible president and you’ll see why you get all the backlash and why people like you on the blue team can still lose this thing in 2020

You would make a great member of the red team

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got lots more on your bull but I got to work

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#OrangeRussianAsset
    That looks like another disaster in the making and lol letting Israel push us around, but at least it's a legitimate quid pro quo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks like another disaster in the making and lol letting Israel push us around, but at least it's a legitimate quid pro quo.
    ... Trash doing whatever Pootin dictates.

Russia's puppet/ally Syria has influenced, if not controlled, Lebanon for decades. Weakening Lebanon means strengthening Syria/Russia in Lebanon.

Will Pootin quid pro quo Trash that Trash International Hotel in Moscow?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its way past the whistleblower you dolt. It’s past Pelosi.
    Trump outed himself. Ultimately this is what the red team will have to come to terms with.

Red team has gotta find a way to ignore the fact that the president of the US asked a foreign government for dirt on a political opponent in a presidential election, overtly. This will have to become a new norm in the way our government conducts foreign affairs and elections. Some red team members have come out and said it’s ok, most avoid it and gripe about how their own rules are used in the larger investigation and impeachment.
    If Trump and the red team are not punished for this, we have a new method in place for screwing our elections. Gerrymandering, voter registration rules... now a candidate can directly use foreign governments for help.

Cool for you because Russia can put up their own candidate in the US. Or maybe the E.U. puts up a candidate, they have much more money.
    Red team will ignore it the same way they ignored the Kavanaugh allegation and complain about the Democrats and 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How sweet.

I guess the GOP can immediately proceed with articles of impeachment against Biden, if he becomes potus in 2020.

Only difference is that Biden withheld loan guarantee until AFTER he got his desired outcome.
    Of course they can. Whether it ends up a politically savvy move is a different story altogether, but there should be no question about their authority to check on the executive as delineated on the Cons ution.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are blatantly disingenuous

show me the links that quantify the interference and how it gave trump the victory.
    bottom line is the election was close and you can’t handle it
    I don’t like it but he won the presidency

you go ahead and try to mix this in with him being a horrible president and you’ll see why you get all the backlash and why people like you on the blue team can still lose this thing in 2020

You would make a great member of the red team
    lol

show me the links where 70000 total vote margin of victory was proven to have zero to do with russian interference and trump team collusion

show me the entire unredacted mueller report
    and all the underlyng evidence

show me how the intelligence unanimous conclusion that russia attacked

then explain how trump denouncing the usa intel and siding with russia

makes him a legit duly elected president

ypu cannot square that circle of ery

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Department Tells Judge That Courts Are Powerless Over Trump

the Justice Department lawyer asserted that

there were NO cir stances under which the judicial branch could EVER intervene in a dispute between the legislative and executive branches.

In other words,

the Justice Department claims that Trump can defy Congress at will and

nobody can do anything about it.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/1/1896559/-Justice-Department-Tells-Judge-That-Courts-Are-Powerless-Over-Trump?utm_campaign=trending

The autocracy, authoritarianism is installing, who or what will stop it?

The Repugs, hired by the oligarchy, have every intention of killing democracy, with the objective of a anti-democratic Federal judiciary, and eventually a one-party-forever autocracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bush II ethics lawyer: Trump's offer of campaign cash to senators is tantamount to felony bribery

Politico ran a story headlined “Trump lures GOP senators on impeachment with cold cash”

On Wednesday, the Trump reelection campaign sent a
    fundraising appealto its massive email list

urging donors to provide a contribution that would be divided between
    the president and
    Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner,
    Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst, and
    North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis.

Each of the senators are supporting the anti-impeachment resolution despite being endangered in 2020.

Richard W. [email]Painter@RWPUSA
    Oct 31, 2019

This is a bribe.

Any other American who offered cash to the jury before a trial would go to prison for felony bribery.

But he can get away with it?

Criminal.

Trump lures GOP senators on impeachment with cold cash

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/31/1896482/-Bush-II-ethics-lawyer-Trump-s-offer-of-campaign-cash-to-senators-is-tantamount-to-felony-bribery?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time Israel got involved in Lebanon was a roaring success too ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait so because Israel demanded we withhold funds and we do, somehow that means we are Putins puppets??

snowflake logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rough transcript =/ verbatim transcript

anywho... the transcript was released several weeks ago so you're just spinning your wheels over semantics. It's probably all you have left at this point, so I don't blame you.
    its either a transcript or its not. not a quasi transcript or "rough" transcript

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^The troll thing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do the troll thing or the creepy doxxer thing. Alcohol free too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

America's Mayor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's First Black Billionaire Gives Trump an 'A+,' Says Dems Are Moving 'Too Far Left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tammy hits a grand slam here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information